Chris Leben vs Phil Baroni, Bareknuckle Fighting in Wyoming on October 20th

Gotta love the timing of the announcement, and the history lesson from Phil.

Two of my all time favourites, NYBA for the win though, don’t get it twisted ya mooks!

Neither guy needs any more brain damage. Or broken hands.

“Doctors estimate that the blood flow through is heart is only 18 percent of what is considered normal,”

“As of now, the prognosis is mixed: one doctor believes that he should be considered for a heart transplant...

Holy shit. This is bad.

Good to see The Crippler back. Always loved watching his fights...I know he was going to fight for Bellator, but had heart issues, I think.

Hopefully he's healthy. At 37 there's no reason he can't take out a few old vets like himself.

144big0.gif[img]

When did 37 become old?

When did 37 become old?
As a human being it's still young.

As an MMA fighter it's old. Leben has fought 16 years, I don't imagine he fights another 5. That goes as a standard for most fighters. You're at the tail end of your career. In other words: in a few years yeah it's buh bye.

mans got to work, nobody else payn them bills.

Are you 12?

We all know that bareknuckle boxing results in more broken hands and cuts. It's not like these guys are going to have another fight booked after this and will be sidelined due to broken hands, ya pretentious cuck LOL

As a human being it's still young.

As an MMA fighter it's old. Leben has fought 16 years, I don't imagine he fights another 5. That goes as a standard for most fighters. You're at the tail end of your career. In other words: in a few years yeah it's buh bye.

Randy couture might disagree.

Rough and rowdy is way better. 4 hours of pure laughs while watching guys get mauled

We all know that bareknuckle boxing results in more broken hands and cuts. It's not like these guys are going to have another fight booked after this and will be sidelined due to broken hands, ya pretentious cuck LOL
LOL you're right!
<{JustBleed}>

Back