Classic Doom 1 & 2 chat

A random map from 1994 that I needed a team to solve

Cool. So would this then be your third mega wad that you’ve done? I’ve downloaded the other two, just haven’t gotten around to playing them yet. Do you recommend gzdoom or any different source ports?
More or less. My old stuff needs gz this can work on other ports too but gz is fine 🙂

And this will be legit high effort

The others were quick builds mostly

I didn’t realize that was just a teaser trailer. You’ll have to let us know when it’s finished. I can’t remember, is most of your stuff on Doom World? Or ModDB? Do you have your 30 second maps “megawad” there?

I didn’t realize that was just a teaser trailer. You’ll have to let us know when it’s finished. I can’t remember, is most of your stuff on Doom World? Or ModDB? Do you have your 30 second maps “megawad” there?
How did you hear about the 30 second thing haha anywho they have on my maps listedhere:

How did you hear about the 30 second thing haha anywho they have on my maps listedhere:

I’ve been a subscriber to your YouTube channel since you started it 4 years ago.

Not sure if this was mentioned or not but theres another Romero WAD pack coming called Hellion that will contain the One Humanity wad he did for Ukraine

Back