Clear Path for the LHW picture

Geniusss

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
For me It's very clear: Pereira vs Ankalaev, Jiri vs Jan and Hill vs Rakic.

C. Pereira vs #2. Ankalaev: This one is very clear, Pereira already beat everybody else in the top 4, he is the only one left, also he deserves it Ankalaev is ranked #2.

#1. Jiri vs #4. Jan: These 2 haven't fought yet, they both lost to Pereira last year but they both are still good and got chances (Jiri hurt Pereira at some point and Jan went to split desicion with him also he went to a draw with Ankalaev).

#3. Hill vs #5. Rakic: They both lost last saturday but they are still top 5 and they are legit and since they haven't fought each other either, there you have it.

Now the one who wins in the best fashionship between Jiri/Jan and Hill/Rakic gets the next title shot, I think these 4 are all pretty even and they will deliver great and exciting fights. What do you guys think? (Btw this top 5 is kinda fire)

Last edited:
spot on. Alex had been calling out Uncle Aev prior to his most recent fight too.

Reactions: HHJ
Rakic absolutely does not deserve a title shot with a win. He just got finished by jiri after coming back from being gone for 2 years.

Rakic absolutely does not deserve a title shot with a win. He just got finished by jiri after coming back from being gone for 2 years.

If he KO's Hill in a spectacular fashionship I will give the next TS to him if Pereira keeps being the champion since Pereira has beat everybody else already in the top 5

That's why I would match them like that, I like Rakic chances against Hill and if Pereira beats Ankalaev he would need some fresh blood

If he KO's Hill in a spectacular fashionship I will give the next TS to him if Pereira keeps being the champion since Pereira has beat everybody else already in the top 5

That's why I would match them like that, I like Rakic chances against Hill and if Pereira beats Ankalaev he would need some fresh blood
The UFC has suckered you into believing the Porier factor is okay.

1 win after coming off a loss should never justify a title shot.

I would sub out Jan for Krylov. Krylov is better than him a bit better actually.

Otherwise okey dokey good plan.

The UFC has suckered you into believing the Porier factor is okay.

1 win after coming off a loss should never justify a title shot.

This is not a realistic rule to implement in combat sports.

I wanted to see Jiri vs Blachowicz after Jiri won the belt.
Jan is too old now, should just retire.

But yeah, good matchmaking.

I think Jan is going to be out for the rest of the year with shoulder surgery? If so replace him with Roundtree

Watch out for the new Belarusian lhw prospect Alexei snapyerkokov.

Mag undefeated in 12 straight. Wild run! Hope he and Alex chuck knuckles soon!

Back