Crime Cohen pleads guilty, says he lied

The standing policy of the DOJ since 1973 is that a sitting President cannot be indicted.

https://www.justice.gov/olc/opinion...enability-indictment-and-criminal-prosecution

And it was based in a memo and an opinion, both of which were not followed in the two impeachment processes that occurred after it's drafting. It is neither a law nor a rule.

It is also something that one would be forlorn to explain how the founding fathers would not find absolutely anti democracy and anti american.

Campaigns are required to log all monetary exchanges. An outside donor paying for information for a campaign to use is considered a campaign contribution. Such a campaign contribution is explicitly used to bypass donor regulation laws.

Don't waste your time on @oleDirtyBast4rd

He doesn't care about legality. He's just going to ignore everything till Trump is gone for real and then threaten civil war but actually do nothing because that's all he's capable of.

Perjury, not perjury, it's all a nothingburger which we righties have been saying all along.

So technically, what was Cuomo saying tonight after a nothingburger narrative about Donald lying and that whole picture list of his coconspirators with links to Russia? That the DOJ advise a circumventing of the POTUS being unindictable. For reasons.

It's all a big scam. All this is smoke and mirrors, a smear campaign for 4 years before the next election.

All A big scam which has prosecuted about a dozen people intimately involved with Trump, his businesses, his campaign and his cabinet for serious crimes. A big scam in which one of the many distinct investigations have already uncovered 2 felonies and counting.

I know you're flailing, as all of you guys are, but try to flail with a tad precision, please.

@oleDirtyBast4rd
Lanny Davis has stated that Trump knew Cohen would give false testimony to senate about the trump tower moscow meeting. There's your conspiracy and collusion wrapped up in a bow. You can hang up the gloves now. It was a valiant effort. Nobody can say you didnt try.

As I said before it was an illicit in kind contribution. You hoping against hope and playing make pretend wont change that. The softening of the Republican platform in respect to Russia and the trump tower moscow project are also proof of quid pro quo. Must sting like a bitch but those are the facts of the matter. Collusion is now a fact.

He imposed Sanctions on Russia but he's supposedly softening on them? what in the hell are you talking about dude?

He imposed Sanctions on Russia but he's supposedly softening on them? what in the hell are you talking about dude?
He softened the Republican parties platform toward Russian regarding the Ukraine question when he became the nominee.

Campaigns are required to log all monetary exchanges. An outside donor paying for information for a campaign to use is considered a campaign contribution. Such a campaign contribution is explicitly used to bypass donor regulation laws.

who paid for the dirt? If you got evidence Trump did, then you should give Mueller a call. If not, then I'm not sure the significance. That has been my position from the beginning. If Trump or his campaign paid for the dirt, or was aware of a third party paying it on their behalf, then they're fucked. We have no evidence that has happened

who paid for the dirt? If you got evidence Trump did, then you should give Mueller a call. If not, then I'm not sure the significance. That has been my position from the beginning. If Trump or his campaign paid for the dirt, or was aware of a third party paying it on their behalf, then they're fucked. We have no evidence that has happened
We have evidence trump conspired to have Cohen commit perjury to hide the moscow tower project from the Senate.

He softened the Republican parties platform toward Russian regarding the Ukraine question when he became the nominee.

So if he does anything at all to benefit Russia, you'd have evidence of quid pro quo? gtfo dude

So if he does anything at all to benefit Russia, you'd have evidence of quid pro quo? gtfo dude
He was dealing with the russian government via his lawyer to have a trump tower built in Moscow at the same time he softened the platform. He then conspired to have cohen perjur himself before congress to conceal the project from the America people.

Congress imposed sanctions. Don't even try to act like Trump's mouth hasn't been Putin's cockholster since he was inaugurated. :D

It doesn't matter what your position is unless you have some type of law degree.

Back