Media Colby Covington Debates An Anti-Trump Interviewer "That Hat Is a Hate Symbol"

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
This is probably going to go beyond your will to comprehend reality but context matters. When you describe the reality of a place in an effort to solve the problem, that is one thing but when you paint the same place in broad negative terms only as a perjorative and to blame and disparage, that is quite another. And again, when did he ever say that about poor white neighborhoods?

Is Baltimore not infested with crime? Is it not infested with rats? Is the part of Africa he was talking about not infested with Ebola?

He's literally trying to get Elijah Cummings to clean up his district which will HELP black people. CNN does not want to help black people because they need poor black people to vote for who they want to be president. So CNN makes up propaganda about the president and people like you swallow it up. Look at this.

This is propaganda. What Don Lemon is doing to him is propaganda and the banner at the bottom turns to propaganda halfway through the interview because it's not going the way CNN wanted. You might claim that you don't watch CNN at all but their propaganda reaches your ears and you believe it. You have no idea what's really going on because you are just taking in the propaganda and what's worse is you are spreading it.

No you're right. Trump and his hat are beacons of tolerance, diversity, inclusion and equality for all, as displayed when he told American born citizens to "go back to where they came from" ...

The youtubers "roasting' the interviewer are just a bunch of closet incels, same as the other MAGA turd supporters who got all triggered, butthurt and teary eyed over the gilette commercial lol, not much to see there.

Just small pockets of afraid, insecure xenophobic racists whose time is soon coming to an end.

View attachment 624107
Honestly, male feminists like yourself always give me bouts of riotous laughter with your go-to 'incels' schtick. As if the laughable low t soy white knight weirdos that make up your base are the ones getting all the pussy. lmao

You are seriously one of the worst posters on this site.

Signed, a normal ass brown dude born in a Muslim majority country who respects women without putting them on an altar and treats people as individuals and not as a sum of birth characteristics they had no power in choosing.

Love how the left and their buddies in the media get to decide what meaning a hat has. Today they have decided that any criticism of Obama by Democratic candidates is now forbidden.

shit-like-this-is-why-i-won-this-is-why-22161442.png

Anyone that doesn't support trump has no business watching MMA.
Trump is an MMA fan.

How many times will we see Dana have a feud or be undervalue a high level UFC fighter before they leave?

Breh, this man is easily the cringiest heel character the UFC has pumped out.

ESJWPN at it again. I'm still with her, dammit! This is what we're dealing with from "sports reporters" now.

The dumbest and poorest states are Red States...your math isn’t adding up.
Yeah, bro, because red state means every person in the state is a republican. You sound like a total racist for calling states with high black populations "dumb". California has more poor and homeless people than any other state.

{<BJPeen}

When was America great during the past? Not for minorities, women and especially African Americans. I can definitely see why people have issues with that statement.

You sound angry and quite foolish. America is the greatest country in the world. It’s called the land of opportunity for a reason. I promise if you free your mind, you will no longer feel wronged or Imprisioned.

And Colby handled himself with absolute
Class in this interview. His opinion and stance was aggressively attacked and challenged and Colby didn’t take the bait and go down to this clown interviewers level.

MAGA2020

Also F this reporter pos and sports illustrated for politicizing sports

Colby is full of shit, when Megan looked away from the kid it was cause of the announcement she was startled with. I guess the details need to fit his narrative.

And Trump supporters are not? MAGA actually means make America white again and everyone one with half brains knows that! Kill the native Indians and then claim its your land and then it’s white America! By the way I’m pure white so I’m not biased but honest

I'm a middle eastern who immigrated from Morocco with my parents when I was 8. I've been greeted with nothing but kindness and respect by everyone including white people. I also enjoy the fact that I can make a livable wage and raise my kids. Instead of being a whiny bitch on mma forums about how America is so horrible, try living in a country with a true facist regime like I did and come back and tell me how horrible this country truly is. It really is always WHITE Liberals who complain more than people of color. Quit being offended for us.

ESJWPN at it again. I'm still with her, dammit! This is what we're dealing with from "sports reporters" now.

You don’t think he opens the door to it by constantly wearing MAGA gear and talking about the President? I don’t think mma reporters want to bring politics up but they don’t have a choice with this guy.

I'm a middle eastern who immigrated from Morocco with my parents when I was 8. I've been greeted with nothing but kindness and respect by everyone including white people. I also enjoy the fact that I can make a livable wage and raise my kids. Instead of being a whiny bitch on mma forums about how America is so horrible, try living in a country with a true facist regime like I did and come back and tell me how horrible this country truly is. It really is always WHITE Liberals who complain more than people of color. Quit being offended for us.

Cool that you’ve had such a wonderful experience, buddy.

What do you think the caged children at the border think about America thus far?

Yeah, bro, because red state means every person in the state is a republican. You sound like a total racist for calling states with high black populations "dumb". California has more poor and homeless people than any other state.

{<BJPeen}

The only color I mentioned in cirrekationeith dumb and poor was red. Go on an give it another try.

America is just broken when it come to politics. The goverment isnt so bad, but the individual politicians fucked everything up.

Back