Colby responds to Anderson's failed test

So this is what the ufc has come to? One of their fighters calling people from certain country filthy animals? I know he is playing a character....but this is so unprofessional. They want to be seen as athletes and this being professional sport. We really have to crack down on behavior like this. I know I will be called pc and a snowflake. But this together with johannas act and few more acts like this in the ufc is really getting to close to wwe for me.
The main problem is they allowed Connor to do what he wanted. His should been fined and suspend start at the aldo world tour. At least kept in check.

I'm surprised Warlley hasn't trolled him yet...

Don't know about a "filthy animal" but Silva is definitely a "dirty fighter". Now double dirty.

I can't wait for the day colby runs into a group of Brazilian fighters somewhere. Hopefully someone records it.
Colby would probably shoot them all dead right then & there. That would actually be legal

He called them filthy animals after he beat the nicest fucking guy in Maia. Colby is a low end piece of shit.

Calling a pioneer of MMA a filthy animal is fucking ridiculous. Dude should just shut the fuck up.

Guys like Silva and others are the reason why he can make a living off of MMA, today.

No drug cheats taenish the spirt and make tge sport look bad ya goof. Any clean fighter should be pissed and upset

That's what the sub-human with the double yellow doesn't get, same with the 'filthy animals' who need a group of people with weapons to confront Colby Covington.

The Brazilian fighters challenging him for a matchup in the UFC are the only ones who don't look like idiots.

Brazilian fighters and their fans are the absolute easiest people to troll.

Colby is taking advantage of this to the fullest and I think it's hysterical how so many are taking the bait.

AS is a legend imo but it's all in the spirit of making fights a little more entertaining with some drama.

The attention whoring is what I mean.

But there's a financial benefit to his attention whoring. And unlike most people, Colby's eventually going to have to fight the people he's badmouthing. He has Brazilian fighters lined up at his doorstep waiting for the opportunity to take him out. Doesn't that intrigue you?

it's terrible that fight fans have to discuss shit like this.

Colby is doing the same thing Chael does. It's pretty easy to see.

Colby can be a sherbro. Silver belt from the get go.

Watched Colby vs MaIA

Not impressed , no need to trash talk to hype himself up, he's ass

gettyimages-501138842.jpg

Filthy dumpster choke

Huge Anderson fan here but come on guys... Colby is just selling himself. Lol

Back