Colby rips "bozo" Dana again: "Come on motherf*cker, let's see how big your balls are"

Colby just trying to make UFC great again but Uncle Dana getting in the way

I’m pretty sure Colby reads Sherdog so I’ll say this to him:

Keep escalating this and uncle Dana will have to take notice. Get on Ariel’s show, get on a Chael YouTube podcast, get on whatever new ESPN shows they got going on.

Dana will have to cave or start looking worse

Colby bless

D4DAB628-6226-4D72-AE7D-3F93DAE77680.jpeg D4DAB628-6226-4D72-AE7D-3F93DAE77680.jpeg D4DAB628-6226-4D72-AE7D-3F93DAE77680.jpeg

source.gif
F*king clown thought you were bigger than your worth, when it was time to step up you should've stepped up when you got the call. Now sit your ass down and wait...

Colby beat Maia and RDA for the interim WW title cause Woodley was out. Then Woodley was coming back, but Colby decided to pass on the fight to do a nose surgery, so they stripped him and booked T-Wood vs Till. Now Woodley is ready again, but Colby wants more money or something. Meanwhile Usman - who's also 14-1 and has a win over the one guy Colby lost to - beat both Maia and RDA, was willing to take the deal Colby wouldn't, so UFC decided to go with Usman. Dana said, they'd still let Colby fight for the title next, but he's not having it.

It has nothing to do with his shtick. Dana even took Colby to the white house in August with his now fake interim title just weeks after T-Wood was back, Till stepped up and Colby said he'll pass. So UFC were still willing to play along on some level.

Colby's just a weird dude.
Thanks for the breakdown. Best explanation I have seen so far.

While I can agree here, Colby is a known cop-calling little douche.
Yeah, after you call the cops on another fighter or a boomerang, just stop looking for support. Although Colby's points are finally making sense, I don't care what happens to that guy and I find his not fighting funny. Only reason I want him to fight is to watch TW crush him. After Usman.

War TW!!

He hasn’t talked to any promoters, but just saying this is a way for them to reach out to him. Dana will see this and shit on him. Probably call him boring and challenge him to a boxing match, only for Dana to pay him off behind the scenes and let him go so he can say Colby ducked and ran like Tito did. Dana White, the ultimate alpha.

LOL.
Colby makes me smile.
Dude is breaking down crying I like it.

Why would Bellator sign him?
He has proven not to be a draw and he is boring.
I mean they did not renew Bens contract when he was the champ.

If you wanted to fight for the belt you should not have turned down the title fight...
Also if the champion is back and fighting, the interim title is void. You got the chance to unify the titles but you turned it down. Its on you.

fact is colby cant sell in or out of cage. At least cringe lord Tony has like 11 fight bonus rather than man hug for entire fights.

Simple economics.

Dana White has gone so downhill since the Zuffa days.

So disappointing that the young, humble president of the UFC wanting to work w/ other MMA promotions became this joke.

Dana used to be the one getting screwed over by Pride not keeping their part of a deal. He sent Chuck Liddell and Vitor Belfort to Pride in exchange for Sakuraba and Fujita to come to the UFC. But Pride didn't keep their word.

fuck 2019 Dana White.

The company that owns UFC is Hollywood. They are not going to give in to him since he is MAGA. At this point, I don't even know this MAGA stuff is a gimmick or not

I'm not sure if it's for real, or just promotion

Little bit of both. He has to be angry as hell for being screwed over a title shot, and at the same time he realizes that trash-talking Dana draws a lot of attention. 2 birds 1 stone baby

Little bit of both. He has to be angry as hell for being screwed over a title shot, and at the same time he realizes that trash-talking Dana draws a lot of attention. 2 birds 1 stone baby
Probably
Gonna be bad if he goes too far and Dana gets really pissed

The company that owns UFC is Hollywood. They are not going to give in to him since he is MAGA. At this point, I don't even know this MAGA stuff is a gimmick or not

Dana spoke at Trumps convention.

WME makes decisions based on money
They will use Colby in a way they can benefit

They are the easiest company in the world to figure out

Lmao lol what a fucking crybaby. He ttied his best to make a name for himself and failed miserably because of his cringey shit on top of being a boring fighter. Its all downhill for him from here on out and the douche deserves it all.

Back