Media Colby Suspicious of Robbie Lawler's Physique Change - "It doesn't make sense"

Nate Diaz knew all along...

Everyone's on drugs.

Late 30s are not even that bad anymore.. Actually it can be a peak time for a lot of men

The second someone has low body fat or a vein is showing the guy is on steroids.

Jesus. Yes the majority of the world do not train or they do but its fucking soft. They don't watch their diet. They think they do but they don't at all. They don't train high high level MMA. They bro pump for 20 minutes, drink all weekend and most of the week, eat shit ass carbs constantly and the guys who do the shit the right way, committed to it for life are fucking cheating.

Stupid. Lawler doesn't having anything on his physique that is out of the world unnatural. Hate to break it to you. Go ahead and type back but I'd wash your hands first you don't want to get Cheeto dust and fuck up Mom's Lenovo she worked to hard to buy for solitaire and for you to Sherdog with.
That last part is my mom to a tee growing up wow but hot cheetos give me horrible stomach aches now :(

Robbie has been on borrowed time a long time. I feel like I grew up alongside him and Cowboy. He can barely walk without a limp. Look what he did to Askren.. he threw him on his head. But u right u right... he's all-natty. Sure bro. Can't wait for his career reviving "third-wind" to begin.

ATT and that fountain of youth again.
He must have saved a few gallons of that shit before leaving.

Nothing to see here folks.

And the Diaz brothers...

half the people they train with have been popped, they both mix with cyclists (where doping is rampant even at club level), and have pretty much stopped fighting since USADA came along

I dont know why you would think the Diaz brothers are clean.

Eh may be he went back to weight training. He was really buff in one period between fights when he was hanging out with Hughes shooting 50 caliber guns

Lawler was famous for coming in and smashing the weights all the way back at MFS in his 20's. You can find forever old posts on The Underground talking about it.

Robbie was a gym rat and pretty jacked throughout his early career, and he's obviously weight training now.
All the more reason he's probably on gear. Look I always liked Robbie, but let's just say the fact he hasn't popped yet is surprising.

Could he have been on PEDs to recuperate from the injuries and make some power gains during time off from fighting? Absolutely!

Is his physical shape at 37 strongly indicative of PEDs use? Absolutely not, it’s entirely possible to look like that - in combination also with the necessary performance and endurance - even in your 40s, if you maintain a very regimented training and nutrition program ... and we are talking about a professional who only does that all day every day.

half the people they train with have been popped, they both mix with cyclists (where doping is rampant even at club level), and have pretty much stopped fighting since USADA came along

I dont know why you would think the Diaz brothers are clean.

Clean fighters in dirty camps happen all the time. If I am standing in an elevator with a bunch of potheads does it make me a pothead by association?

The Diaz brothers are known for being about as clean and organic as a fighter could be. With the exception of weed, neither has ever been suspected or accused of using anything resembling a performance enhancing drug

And you think they stopped fighting because of USADA? lol...

Could he have been on PEDs to recuperate from the injuries and make some power gains during time off from fighting? Absolutely!

Is his physical shape at 37 strongly indicative of PEDs use? Absolutely not, it’s entirely possible to look like that - in combination also with the necessary performance and endurance - even in your 40s, if you maintain a very regimented training and nutrition program ... and we are talking about a professional who only does that all day every day.
If you don't think you can tell if you're long-time training partner is now on something you've never done martial arts or even lifted at a gym. "Uriah wouldn't be open to fighting TJ.." they already fought 1000x. They were training partners. Shit is stupid. I believe Colby. Because otherwise, he has nothing to worry about in this match-up.

Honestly wouldn't surprise me if he was juicing but I know he's an avid lifter as well (more so as a hobby). I don't particularly believe he is juicing but not much surprises me these days in this regard.

Diaz bros, conor, porier ain’t sketchy, Bisping wasn’t, Colby isn’t, GAetche, lots of dudes seem natty to me.
McGregor's body changed pre/post-USADA.

Siver fight (Jan 2015, Pre-USADA); dude had veins going across his abs and had crazy definition.
3340f3ae70d429aa0221e2e0ad9000f6--connor-mcgregor-aldo.jpg

Mendes fight (Jul 2015, Post-USADA); he gained some love handles, lost his abs and covered it up with a tattoo.
chad-mendes-conor-mcgregor-mma-ufc-189-mendes-vs-mcgregor-850x560.jpg

... you've never done martial arts or even lifted at a gym ...

Actually that is very funny, as I have been involved in martial arts for 35 years (professionally for a large part) and as part of my training/work I’ve also “lifted” and studied strength&conditioning for 30 years ... so I’d say I’ve seen a reasonable number of gyms, as I probably visit several dozens per year ... ;)

Anyhow, I get what you are saying and for sure training partners should/might know, however I stand by what I wrote about his physical condition as proof or not of PEDs.

https://www.mmamania.com/2019/7/25/...bbie-lawlers-fountain-youth-doesnt-make-sense

“I think in his last fight, when he fought Ben Asscream and he left him for dead and he knocked him out in his first round, he looked physically better than he’s looked in his whole entire career,” Covington told Submission Radio. “So, I don’t want to point to science or other things, but you would think at that age he wouldn’t look as good as he looks.”

Lawler (28-13, 1 NC) turned 37 back in March and while he looks as good as ever, his performances have not kept pace. “Ruthless” dropped three of his last four and did not complete at all in 2018.

“I mean, I trained with the guy in his prime, in his early 30’s, and you’re gonna tell me in his late 30’s he looks better than he’s ever looked his whole entire career?” Covington asked. “And this is after he’s taken the most significant strikes in UFC history. This is after all the wars he’s put his body through. And then just all of a sudden he’s just on some super potion and he just looks better than ever? You know, let’s be honest guys, it doesn’t make sense. I’m gonna let the people be the judge of that. But I mean, let’s be honest guys, you don’t just in your late 30’s all of a sudden just have a fountain of youth and you’re just stronger and better than you’ve ever been in your whole entire career.”

You can hate Colby all you want but what he said here is straight facts haha

What is the problem with the fact that Robbie looked better in that fight?? that he is 37?? really??....there are many annoying things younger people say, one of them is when they start talking about how you are supposed to look and feel when you are older when they don't know what that fuck that shit is yet!!! ... if you think that cause your father started to look like shit when he turned to a certain age every person around is gonna go through the same process you are an idiot. In my 20's I looked like a regular skinny boy that spent a lot of his time watching TV. 15 years later, after been working out and have changed my diet and other things, I looked and felt a lot better than when I was younger. Could Robbie be cheating now to perform and look better?? you bet he could, I wouldnt be surprised. ...but to say that cause he is 37 he shouldn't be better in any aspect of the game is retarded. Colby is an asshole anyway, what could you not expect from this douchebag to say??.

Actually that is very funny, as I have been involved in martial arts for 35 years (professionally for a large part) and as part of my training I’ve also “lifted” and studied strength&conditioning for 30 years ... so I’d say I’ve seen a reasonable number of gyms, as I probably visit several dozens per year ... ;)

Anyhow, I get what you are saying and for sure training partners should/might know, however I stand by what I wrote about his physical condition as proof or not of PEDs.
That's fine, but it's becoming an obvious trend. I don't look for the size necessarily, I look for size and unwavering confidence and aggression, or like Uriah at weigh-ins, dude looked Blood Thirsty. Roids are more or just as psychological as they are physical. Andrade carried the same unwavering confidence. Both looked Huge. One killed a young savage in 40 seconds with a punch to the forehead, the other just.. slammed Rose on her f'ing head. I could go on but.. let's see what happens. I said this week I envision a lot of old, big names doing very well on UFC on ESPN.

Back