Colby wants to fight Wonderboy, not Shavkat (press conference)

Koya

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Oh boy why is it not surprisingly. The man made a career of beating 39yo coming of a loss. Lawler, Woodley, Masvidal...

How is it even defendable from his point of view ? "I want the loser of that fight not the winner !"

Hope the UFC doesn't enable him again

It's typical of Colby to pick the easiest ranked opponent but I actually think it makes a lot of sense that said, guy should have to win another 3 or 4 fights if he wants another shot at the title.

Last edited:
Shabbat Shalom
Lol my corrector wrote that instead of shavkat. Imagine it's his new nickname. Shavkat Shalom.

Well he does indeed bring peace to his opponents consciousness by shutting their brains off

Lol and he wanna fight Poirier and now wonderboy. He's cherry picking so much. His trash talk can only carry him this far

Colby really believes that he won rounds 3, 4, and 5. This guys is delusional af
Typical bully behavior, pick the easy targets

Colby really believes that he won rounds 3, 4, and 5. This guys is delusional af
Typical bully behavior, pick the easy targets
He doesn’t really. It’s just playing the character.

In terms of their recent fight records and performances I think it makes sense. In terms of Colby's (already unjustifiable) ranking he should be fighting Shavkat next or getting bumped out of the top altogether.

par for the course, colby only picks on semi-retired fighters, first woodley, then masvidal, now wonderboy

I called this. Hysterical he wants to fight another washed and old veteran coming off a loss.

Perhaps, like Trump, Colby is so insanely and constantly full of shit, he may actually believes the sad, psychotic horse shit he regularly spews - I love MMA ,but all this WWE garbage and the whole Cold Sore Colby way of conducting yourself is a pain in the ass to endure.

Been done with Colby, unfortunately, the sport isn't.

Back