News CONFIRMED: Ian Garry is OUT of UFC 296; Luque willing to face Holland on short notice

Holland is awesome. Mr Machado really tried to make this last card weaker but a real boss wants to save the day.

So does being at the tail end of an 8-week fight camp and moving into a weight cut - that being said never in my life have I experienced Flu developing into Pneumonia.
I don’t know where you're getting at but Dana is obviously not in on it. If you want to fake being sick it can be done without your boss saying shit about it. It is what it is. Garry bitched out. Im moving on.

He knew he was sick and said nothing until the last minute.
That alone is fucked up sir.
No he had a flu that developed into pneumonia. He was still going to fight sick until it became something he couldn't fight with. He didn't pull a sickie for a cold, he got pneumonia from a flu that progressed in a training camp.

The symptoms of viral pneumonia usually develop over a period of several days.Symptoms are similar to influenza symptoms: fever, a dry cough, headache, muscle pain, and weakness. Within a day or two, the symptoms typically get worse, with increasing cough, shortness of breath and muscle pain.

He thinks he just has a cold from a hard training camp that rapidly progresses into full blown pneumonia after an intense training camp.
It sucks, especially because of the timing, but it's not like he just missed weight or anything.

No he had a flu that developed into pneumonia. He was still going to fight sick until it became something he couldn't fight with. He didn't pull a sickie for a cold, he got pneumonia from a flu that progressed in a training camp.

The symptoms of viral pneumonia usually develop over a period of several days.Symptoms are similar to influenza symptoms: fever, a dry cough, headache, muscle pain, and weakness. Within a day or two, the symptoms typically get worse, with increasing cough, shortness of breath and muscle pain.

He thinks he just has a cold from a hard training camp that rapidly progresses into full blown pneumonia after an intense training camp.
It sucks, especially because of the timing, but it's not like he just missed weight or anything.

He knew he had the flu, and he was going knowingly give it to Luque by fighting him.
Either way he should've let the UFC know so they could've had time to set up another fight.

Overall it sucks and we don't get to see this one sir.

Whats up with all these loud mouth knuckle draggers talking all this shit only to keep ducking fights?

My mother had the flu turn to pneumonia 3 times in one year.
It does happen fast but not that fast.

It also takes a little bit to even figure that out, and she was in a nursing home.

He just looked absolutely fine and then he got the flu, and then they figured out that it turned into pneumonia within 2 days?...highly doubtful sir.
My father had the flu turn into pneumonia and was dead in a week.

What a bummer, was really looking forward to that fight. Might be for the best though, now he doesn't have to beat up Luque. They should do Garry vs Brady or Garry vs Belal Muhammad instead.

What a bummer, was really looking forward to that fight. Might be for the best though, now he doesn't have to beat up Luque. They should do Garry vs Brady or Garry vs Belal Muhammad instead.

Garry vs Brady sounds great.
Id rather Belal just get that title shot already.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back