Conor: “I need to be promoter to come back” conflict of interest?

The UFC just did Conor a HUGE favor letting him Box Floyd. Its time for Conor to repay them by fighting
WME's cut of that fight was more than the profits made from all the UFC PPV's so far this year. Doing him a favor lmao. Conor was doing THEM a favor.

Conor owns the UFC. UFC will give him whatever he wants including whoever he wants to fight and all of you will have to sit there and watch like helpless cucks.
In other words Conor doesn’t want to fight The interim champ.
Will enjoy whoever he fights regardless but if it’s not Tony he should be stripped again.

The fighters that left for Bellator ask to be paid what they are worth...
"UFC so cheap. they let them walk...Pay dem what they are worth"

Conor asks to be paid what he's worth...
"Don't pay him...Strip, cut and crucify him"

Sherdog

<puh-lease75>
Lmao pretty much

The need to strip him, his attitude is all wrong. Why is he talking about "coming back?" He never retired. You don't get to take a break, then make demands for your return. He's a clown.
Not to mention going 2-2 in his last 4

He doesnt need money. He's set for life and generations after. At the end of the day you have to wake up and look in the mirror. Are you the best or a conman. His choice but I know what real fighters would pick.

Hell Tony Khabib and many others doesnt need to fight Tony's made about 4 million. thats enough to retire comfortably. But still does.
That's something Fat Sensei would advocate in my opinion. Not even Japanese Sensei's sons fight for honor and all that bullshit you see in martial arts movies. Ask the Machida's.
Name a "real fighter" that would choose to abandon the power in negotiations that Conor has built for himself.

I just want to see conor fight again in mma. Dont care who it is but least exciting matchup to me is the nate fight to me. Why bring up old shit when the iron is hot with tony ferg being ready to go... Imagine if conor beats tony, gsp beats bisping, and they make McGregor/GSP, would be insane

Google it if you want. I am not going looking for something that has been talked about a million times. Or just go to the Floyd vs Conor sub. It was pretty well known that the UFC didn't make as much as Conor did

0 / 10

yTEpN1LDSZeHR1gAvA4q_Sofa%20Truck%20Toss.gif

Conor owns you.

yeah it does sound like a conflict of interest. I don't imagine that working unless they do some bs thing to make him feel important when he is more of an employee / commercial character. He is great at getting attention but I do not believe he is as sophisticated as he imagines himself to be with $$. I could be wrong.

Conor owns the UFC. UFC will give him whatever he wants including whoever he wants to fight and all of you will have to sit there and watch like helpless cucks.

LOL I agree with this a year ago. Don't you think he primed out with promotion value after Mayweather? I'm sure he has the same skill if not better but have to admit I am less intrigued in seeing him fight after that one.

Presumably in order to be given the opportunity to co-promote with the UFC (if he gets his promoters license) his current contract would have to either be bought out or terminated, so that's probably not actually what he means. He probably just wants a bigger cut of the PPV money than normal. It's not really unreasonable for him to expect to get paid more as he doesn't get compensated particularly well relative to how much he generates. Of course, one could argue that simply fighting out his contract and then making this move might be the best way forward, but his brand could take a significant hit with a few losses (which is a real possibility if he continues to fight elite LWs). This might be the peak point of his leverage while negotiating with the UFC.

WME's cut of that fight was more than the profits made from all the UFC PPV's so far this year. Doing him a favor lmao. Conor was doing THEM a favor.

And what was the UFCs cut? Every rumor and report has said it was nothing crazy. The UFC would have made more by having Conor fight on a UFC card. They let him go and make like 80 million in one night when he was under contract. Long term it did nothing but hurt the UFC since it held up the division, had their biggest star get his ass kicked and detracted from the UFC cards while filling Floyds bank account

Conor has absolutely fookin nuttin to lose, so why not try this move.
Something tells me he´s getting good advice from Renz how to approach this.

Also i don´t think Dana gives a shit anymore, he´s set for life and is getting old and tired of all these fighters "suddenly" trying
to hard ball the UFC. Soon Rogan will be gone too and will be replaced by a fighter, so don´t be surprised if Dana passes the torch to Conor in some way.

I see Conor fighting one more time.

Sorry for rambling, just trying to pre-order my August McGregor suit online...

Don’t care.

Khabib has Barboza on Dec. 30th, all I need to know.

Translation: "I don't want to defend my LW belt against Ferguson or Khabib."

The fighters that left for Bellator ask to be paid what they are worth...
"UFC so cheap. they let them walk...Pay dem what they are worth"

Conor asks to be paid what he's worth...
"Don't pay him...Strip, cut and crucify him"

Sherdog

<puh-lease75>

That's a silly comparison.

Do you really think people are worrying about the wages of the guy fighting in the main event for $30 million?

Or the guy fighting in the co-main event for $25,000?

IWhen people argue over fair wages for workers.... do you think they're worried about Warren Buffett's wage or the people working for minimum wage?

dont boxers co promote their bouts?

its good if fighters get more control. but sherdog gonna sherdog and hate on conor.

Back