Conor McGregor calls out all the fat geeks on reddit & sherdorks demanding he be stripped

If you don't want the responsibility you shouldn't play champ.

Look, it's adorable he beat Eddie one night, and hasn't fought a single other person in the division. Actually he did fight another LW and he lost and then won a controversial decision.

He has to come face the music. If he truly has no interest in fighting the guys he knows are more than likely going to beat the shit out of him? Don't cry when everyone calls you out on it.

Look at GSP....He knows what's waiting in the wings for him. Being the professional GSP is, he vacated the belt instead of holding things up in the land of make believe.

Conor knows his number is up, and is trying to prolong this as long a possible. I refuse to believe there is anyone who follows MMA (Conor fanboy or not) who doesn't understand this.

Calling out everyone except the guys in your sport.

According to this bunch of rubbbish that you wrote here, 2-3 people in the history of MMA deserved a title shot. And maybe 2 are real champions.

But this is not how the world works, kid,

No. Most title contenders actually beat other contenders before getting to the title fight. Otherwise, what would be the point? Creating a paper champ? Sure, there are lots of them. Doesn't mean it should be that way

People still care about McGregor? Dudes entire career was manufactured. Props on the Aldo knockout though.

Surely I can't be the only one bored off my tits with the stale and tedious McGregor saga? There are plenty of other cracking fighters in tbe UFC - why the fixation with him? It debases the sport. If he never wants to fight again, so what? Let him fade back into obscurity.

No. Most title contenders actually beat other contenders before getting to the title fight. Otherwise, what would be the point? Creating a paper champ? Sure, there are lots of them. Doesn't mean it should be that way

They barely beat 1. In the best case.
The delusional one said "all the contenders"

People still care about McGregor? Dudes entire career was manufactured. Props on the Aldo knockout though.

Yes they do, you can see his followers on the social media. It's more than any other fighter with "unmanufactured career" has.
And neither of them cares about your little conspirqacy theories.

Surely I can't be the only one bored off my tits with the stale and tedious McGregor saga? There are plenty of other cracking fighters in tbe UFC - why the fixation with him? It debases the sport. If he never wants to fight again, so what? Let him fade back into obscurity.

You're not bored. You're a hater that follows his every step and fixated on Conor in a negative way. Trying to mask your hate for boredom.
Fade into obscurity....LOL...you're the first one that will pay to see him

Conor weighs in, responding to the extreme videos on JJ's weight cuts:

Conor directly calls out the dweebs on reddit & sherdorks among us who demand he fight right now or be stripped. These casual fans don't take into account Conor's very short & very brutal heavy sparring preparation for Floyd. On an already impossibly short time to prepare for the fight, Conor still managed to go 10 rounds with a top 15 ATG in Floyd Mayweather. In his debut boxing fight, no less.

Conor said he'll defend in spring / early summer. Tony's recovering from surgery until then too. Dana & the UFC are all angling at unifying the UFC LW Championship. Everything is pointing in that direction.

The Pacquiao team said their """in talks""" to fight Conor, they have yet to hear back. It was a complete non story meant to encite clicks & rile up filthy casuals.

Yet sherdorks & redditors seethe from every orifice every day Conor is not stripped.

Hope you guys stick around after Conor KO's Tony

Defend or vacate. Like yesterday. Fk this clown and his bs. I like to see him fight but the rest of this clown bs is just silly clown bs.

Only problem is they won't strip him of the belt. But otherwise agreed. I'll be happy to watch him fight if he chooses to return to boxing (he's never going to fight MMA again) but in the meantime, strip the clown of the MMA belt!

It's not an achievement, but it's nothing to be ashamed of when it's your first professional boxing match.

I don't think there is any amateur boxer that Floyd would not knock out.

There is no reputable amateur - particularly one with twenty plus pounds in weight on him - that Mayweather would stop. He wouldn't even attempt to push for one.

You know what I would do to McGregor without those pussy UFC gloves? I'd rip an eyeball out so he could see his face and leave the other one in so he could the eyeball. He'd be shaking worse than a dog shitting out a peach seed.

There is no reputable amateur - particularly one with twenty plus pounds in weight on him - that Mayweather would stop. He wouldn't even attempt to push for one.

There is no such thing as "reputable amateur". Amateur is amateur. He did not do anything in pro boxing to earn any reputation.

You know what I would do to McGregor without those pussy UFC gloves? I'd rip an eyeball out so he could see his face and leave the other one in so he could the eyeball. He'd be shaking worse than a dog shitting out a peach seed.

I'm actually imagining you as a very fat, pimple-faced weirdo sitting in your smelly room and growing nails on one hand specifically for this opportunity.

But if you injured him he might not be able to defend his MMA belt as much.

Yet he was crying that Aldo should have been stripped. Can't stand hypocritical fuck tards.

There is no such thing as "reputable amateur". Amateur is amateur. He did not do anything in pro boxing to earn any reputation.

Right, because a guy who wins gold at the Olympics or the world championships is clearly on the same level as some bum competing at a regional golden gloves tournament.

If you don't want the responsibility you shouldn't play champ.

Look, it's adorable he beat Eddie one night, and hasn't fought a single other person in the division. Actually he did fight another LW and he lost and then won a controversial decision.

He has to come face the music. If he truly has no interest in fighting the guys he knows are more than likely going to beat the shit out of him? Don't cry when everyone calls you out on it.

Look at GSP....He knows what's waiting in the wings for him. Being the professional GSP is, he vacated the belt instead of holding things up in the land of make believe.

Conor knows his number is up, and is trying to prolong this as long a possible. I refuse to believe there is anyone who follows MMA (Conor fanboy or not) who doesn't understand this.
Conor fanboys know exactly what Conor tells them to know, sadly.

I HONESTLY think a bunch of them believe the things he says. I really believe that from my interactions with the species.

Right, because a guy who wins gold at the Olympics or the world championships is clearly on the same level as some bum competing at a regional golden gloves tournament.

By default, yes. It's still completely different. There are levels to this.
Floyd will stop every Olympic gold medalist of his weight, or close to it.

I'm actually imagining you as a very fat, pimple-faced weirdo sitting in your smelly room and growing nails on one hand specifically for this opportunity.

That was a solid miss. Not that much heavier or taller than the Conster, if my room smells it smells. I don't notice it because I'm used to it, so yeah it probably smells like dog to an outsider but I'm not at my place anyway. You did get the nail part halfway right but only my thumb for music purposes. I would use it on McGregor though.

Back