Conor McGregor looking fit and in-shape, practising high level wrestling:

Big words for a fat simple minded keyboard warrior who's never trained martial arts In his life

Fat? You must be looking in a mirror you wish you could be my fit at this stage of life girlfriend..

I'm past a point In my life where I hug the nuts of anyone on this earth.

But I respect everyone and I'm capable of being objective and seeing the bigger picture of things, or at least I've worked hard to develop such abilities.

I'm capable of giving credit where It's due without bias or emotion Involved.

I could genuinely hate him and I'd still acknowledge Conor Is a unique human In many regards. You'd have to be blind or completely unaware not to see It.

I'm interested In the truth, not validating / massaging my biases and fuelling some bullshit narrow minded narrative.

You're not a bad dude, you're not a dumb dude, but you're a person very much ruled by your biases, habits and patterns In thought. Just like so many others

Blah blah I'm just as guilty of bias as you are. Btw although I dislike Floyd immensely, he much like McGregor picked and chose his opponents, he is undoubtably one of the best boxers within the last 20 years.

No, you just have a bigger ego than you deserve for your level of ability, knowledge and Intelligence.

Humble yourself

Believe it or not, I consider PB an extremely knowledgeable mma fan. While I disagree with your perspective about Conrad, I will concede you're a passionate fan.

Blah blah I'm just as guilty of bias as you are. Btw although I dislike Floyd immensely, he much like McGregor picked and chose his opponents, he is undoubtably one of the best boxers within the last 20 years.
Floyd pick and chose? Floyd constantly fought top boxers for a decade straight, you're being silly by saying he pick and chose boxers.

Floyd pick and chose? Floyd constantly fought top boxers for a decade straight, you're being silly by saying he pick and chose boxers.

C'mon man, he aged out Sugar Shane and Pac

False, he was trying to fight Mosley when Mosley was in his prime but Mosley was the one that ducked Floyd. Pacman and Floyd had a complicated history where it was both of their faults the deal didn't get done, you could blame it on either for the amount of money to be distributed between the two to how long the drug testing for the bout was supposed to be.

D-level banter

oh that stings, i hope the ref pulls you off me

hey im not a prejudiced person by any means, i got no problem popping into a gay thread like this, but i'm not gonna spend a lot of time here with you ephebophiles

stay legal, chaps

He's practicing his wrestling in anticipation of an MMA fight against Mayweather not Khabib.

Floyd shrugged him off with ease while wearing boxing gloves. Floyds wrestling is already a 7 while Conor has maybe a 3 in the wrestling department. Got Floyd by sprawl and brawl, Liddell style.

If he actually fights the winner. That just makes his cowardice by not defending, much worse.

I really hope he never fights again.

But I don’t think McGregor would step inside the same octagon with Khabib. He’d get a serious beatdown, and he knows it.
I don't understand your logic. If he agrees to fight the winner he will be defending against the better of the two.

Thing is, pac and Arum were as much to blame for that fight not happening as Floyd. The whole blood test situation was sketchy, manny being "afraid to draw blood". Wanting a window where he wouldn't be randomly tested. The bob arum influenced boxing media did a good job at redirecting the blame towards Floyd but they were as much If not more to blame.

I've had this debate a bunch of times with friends and different people, I can understand where people are coming from with thinking he cherry picks fights.

A lot of that has to do with business, wanting the biggest fights money wise though I feel

I think before Floyd got big, prior to Oscar he was trying to fight Shane and he viewed Floyd as a high risk / low reward fight at the time. I might be wrong about that, just what I remember.

Mosley In his prime would've given floyd a very tough fight for sure

oh that stings, i hope the ref pulls you off me

hey im not a prejudiced person by any means, i got no problem popping into a gay thread like this, but i'm not gonna spend a lot of time here with you ephebophiles

stay legal, chaps

What the fuck are you banging on about now? <Lmaoo>

Thing is, pac and Arum were as much to blame for that fight not happening as Floyd. The whole blood test situation was sketchy, manny being "afraid to draw blood". Wanting a window where he wouldn't be randomly tested.

I've had this debate a bunch of times with friends and different people, I can understand where people are coming from with thinking he cherry picks fights.

A lot of that has to do with business, wanting the biggest fights money wise though

I think before Floyd got big, prior to Oscar he was trying to fight Shane and he viewed Floyd as a high risk / low reward fight at the time. I might be wrong about that, just what I remember.

Mosley In his prime would've given floyd a very tough fight for sure

That's a fair point

Back