Conor McGregor`s training looks like he is preparing for Khabib Nurmagomedov

Lots of wrestling training videos and pictures.
He is training the front kick (to keep the space). The front kick would be kinda useless against Tony. If he fights in Septemer he can prepare himself almost 8 month for one opponent.
McGregor is a smart guy. He has the opportunity to study Khabib against Tony as well and prepare him with a expensive training camp like he did against Nate Diaz.

Expensive training camp against Nate Diaz.... LOLOL

We all know he's really just practicing Panic wrestling and touch butt in the park.

Conor is a defensive based counter punching genius who eats up pressure fighters.

You won't believe the number of guys in a thread about Holloway vs McGregor shortly after UFC 212 that predicted Holloway would beat Conor in a rematch.

{<jordan}

Facepalm worthy given what we've seen and how Conor nullifies people like Holloway with his footwork and precision.

Lots of wrestling training videos and pictures.
He is training the front kick (to keep the space). The front kick would be kinda useless against Tony. If he fights in Septemer he can prepare himself almost 8 month for one opponent.
McGregor is a smart guy. He has the opportunity to study Khabib against Tony as well and prepare him with a expensive training camp like he did against Nate Diaz.

I think Khabib snatches that leg and drives him to the ground

People tend not to like me being a hard ass and calling things as I see it but I try my best to explain my view points. I just love MMA and love to debate.

Conor and Khabib have monstrous abilities in opposite areas. That's what makes it interesting.

Khabib's best weapon is certainly his clinch work but his chain wrestling is relentless. His singles and doubles work well to drive people against the cage, allowing him to clinch.

Conor's foot work, reach, and boxing will be the game changer. Counter threat stops Khabib from throwing or rushing in. He instead needs to march forward like with MJ.

It'll be difficult for both fighter but it'll be a good fight.

Khabib and his coach come up with a good way to defend the left while closing distance.....

Khabib only has to close the distance once and the fight is over.....3 minutes of helplessly getting punched in the head and face would break the competitive spirit of most.....

Total BS if Tony VS Khabib happens before Conor is striped or Conor vs Tony takes place.

Its all semantics. Even if they strip him he will still fight the winner right away.

He isn't falling back in line with the ufc risking losing a money fight.

If the UFC can finally get a deal done so many people will make the mistake of counting him out.

You mean if Conor finally wants to fight again.

He has really embarrassed people that have counted him out before.

Just review
Aldo
Eddie
Chad
Nate in the rematch

All supposed to beat him..

Nate 1st match and Floyd also...oh no, sorry.

Last edited:
You mean if Conor finally wants to fight again.

Nate 1st match and Floyd also...oh no, sorry.

Who thought he was beating Floyd at boxing and how may drugs were they taking at that time? Conor has tore through the UFC. And everyone and i mean everyone he beat is still good or great. Eddie, Dustin, Max is the man now, on down the line. Conor is a great fighter. Everyone knows this. Even the idiots around here..

He better be preparing for that GNP. Khabib is going to push his shit in.

No amount of training will save Conor from The Eagle.

giphy.gif

Hell, Conor could barely even get passed an average guy like Nate Diaz.

Khabib is going to maul him and GnP him to oblivion.

sure, conor haters havent been proven wrong and dumb countless times...right?

If he is able to do to Khabib what his fans say I'll become a fan. Mendes manhandled Conor till he gassed - what makes you think Khabib won't do the same but with more endurance and more dmg?

Back