Conor McGregor`s training looks like he is preparing for Khabib Nurmagomedov

So why isn’t this Irish Jabroni defending his belt against Tony like within the next few months?

He’s not injured, he’s training, hasn’t fought in the Octagon for a while now.

Get a fucking room for your circle jerk with the other nuthugger so you can both swing off his sack at the same time.
View attachment 324169

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

7807ee130b37a360c5d98e5fd82e1445.jpg

Khabib won't submit him though. He will beat him up just because he can once he hits the ground. Khabib is a savage
True. Khabib will not actively peruse a sub (nor is Khabib really a finisher on the ground ). This actually does favor Conor. All Conor has to do is defend (easier to learn ground defense then anything else) and stay in the fight until the round ends. Then it's right back to the feet for the next rounx

I disagree, If any of the current LW roster choose to purely stand and trade with Diaz theyll lose imo. His cardio and chin make him v hard to stand and bang with.

Conor dictated the pace of that fight until he got tired.. If you believe that a striker throwing punches will tire more easily than a striker trying to grapple then I don't know what else to say.

Conor dictated the pace of that fight until he got tired.. If you believe that a striker throwing punches will tire more easily than a striker trying to grapple then I don't know what else to say.
Now ask yourself why Nate was just as tired as Conor, if not more tired in the championship rounds?

Now ask yourself why Nate was just as tired as Conor, if not more tired in the championship rounds?

You are missing the point completely.. It is not that they were tired.. A Striker will get tired more quickly grappling than we will striking plain and simple.

You are missing the point completely.. It is not that they were tired.. A Striker will get tired more quickly grappling than we will striking plain and simple.
That's def true. I'm not arguing against that

I'm saying that Conor dropping Khabib or landing, will be draining Khabib just as much if not more so then Conor would be grappling with Khabib

At the end of the day, nothing is more draining then damage

True. Khabib will not actively peruse a sub (nor is Khabib really a finisher on the ground ). This actually does favor Conor. All Conor has to do is defend (easier to learn ground defense then anything else) and stay in the fight until the round ends. Then it's right back to the feet for the next rounx
Nothing about being on the ground favors conor.

I'm not one of those thinks this is a gimme fight for khabib at all. But if Khabib does get him down conor's chances diminish significantly. Khabib's top game is punishing and exhausting. Conor will not be the sane in the next round

Contrast to chad, who went for I'll advised subs that allowed Conor to scramble to the feet

I personally think Conor gets striped of the belt. This means Tony and Khabib fight and then Conor eventually gets around to fighting the winner. This way one of the two fighters takes a hit and Conor is the guy in control of the negotiations for Conor's return UFC fight for the LW belt. Plus Conor lets them take the wear and tear while he stays healthy and enjoys his Mayweather money.

There is an even bigger gap in the striking between Conor and Khabib for Khabib to close that Khabib would never close in 10 life times combined

chad mendez that guy is fcn 1,67 m and took conor down... fcn 1,67 m.

conor-mcgregor-chad-mendes-ufc-189-2.jpg

barboza is fcn 1,80 m and khabib took him down like nothing man.

899965648.jpg.0.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back