Conor MCGREGOR showing us the fake man he is

What are you, his sock puppet account?

There's nothing to expose. Regardless of whether he buys his toys or rents them, who cares?
People who "expose" him are just trying to convince themselves that Conor is not that much richer then them after all.
EXPOSED.
It's all over. The people have seen the truth.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/3317...ter-standing-on-bonnet-of-rented-rolls-royce/

Obviously it's not his car
AS he probably doesn't even live wherever the picture is taken

But it comes back to how he actually became a star

Acted like he was making millions in his first few fight
While for some reason the ufc were getting him interviews/poses for magazines covers with hired suits/cars/jets (did work out in the end though)

And that itself fooled his dumb irish fans
And Conor himself by thinking he is actually worth more than 15m and somehow he deserves a 100m for fighting Floyd

With WME getting screwed
I doubt they can make any fighter a star now
They probably don't even have enough money to give fighters a hired car for the countdown shows

Ronda > Conor in terms of being a draw
She didn't need the hired suits/jets

LOOOOL @ you Conor fans
#Ronda Bless

You obviously aren't a fan.

Why do you let something you don't like consume you?

I have always found people being obsessed with things they don't like weird and kinda pathetic.

FARCICAL FINANCIAL SCHENANIGANS

#NOTMYCHAMPION
#NOTHISCAR

I mean if conor actually did buy all those things the same posters bashing him for being "fake" would bash him for blowing his money.

Either way, people that hate conor will find a reason to bash him:

A.) conor actually buys stuff: "what an idiot! He'll be broke soon!"-hater
B.) conor doesn't buy stuff: "what a loser! He doesn't buy things!"-hater

I am not a Conor fan in the least but it's true that no matter what he does, people who want to hate him will find a reason to.

You can find a reason to justify anything if you try hard enough {<diva}

TS is angry manlet from pakistan

LEL :)

Please define "barely". I know you were high during the fight, but I was sober. So it was a 5 rounds fight which Conor won by majority decision. The official scores were 47-47 / 48-47 / 48-47. Not one judge gave the fight to Diaz, it was not a split: it was a majority decision. Do you know the difference? Here, some visual help for you:

card9.0.0.JPG

Ask anyone who wasn't high as a kite that night: not one of them gave the fight to Diaz. At best, we can say Conor "did not dominate Nate that much". That's the extent where we must stop: it was not competitive and Nate was never close to winning. Conor was outstriking him all night. He did not shoot and Nate did not take the fight down or pulled guard, his "sure" way of victory.

He decided to venture into Conor's territory and got beat up. Re-watch the fight and please don't smoke this time. It's plainly obvious: Conor is the better striker, better cage general and better range manager. He beats Nate anytime he doesn't panic wrestle. And he won't panic wrestle again.

Conor doesn't make mistakes twice.

Please define "barely". I know you were high during the fight, but I was sober. So it was a 5 rounds fight which Conor won by majority decision. The official scores were 47-47 / 48-47 / 48-47. Not one judge gave the fight to Diaz, it was not a split: it was a majority decision. Do you know the difference? Here, some visual help for you:

card9.0.0.JPG

Ask anyone who wasn't high as a kite that night: not one of them gave the fight to Diaz. At best, we can say Conor "did not dominate Nate that much". That's the extent where we must stop: it was not competitive and Nate was never close to winning. Conor was outstriking him all night. He did not shoot and Nate did not take the fight down or pulled guard, his "sure" way of victory.

He decided to venture into Conor's territory and got beat up. Re-watch the fight and please don't smoke this time. It's plainly obvious: Conor is the better striker, better cage general and better range manager.

He beats Nate anytime he doesn't panic wrestle. And he won't panic wrestle again: Conor doesn't make mistakes twice.

48-47, 48-47 and a 47-47 is a barley won victory compared to getting slapped and tapped in the 2nd round

MMA haters are truly fighter bashers. You hate everything you love; ingeniously.

What a bunch of bullshit.

He was standing on the car, he never said or implied that he owned it.

To the contrary, if he did own it I doubt he'd be standing on the hood.

Fake news trying to take Conor down, when you're that good you inherit an army of salty haters lol

I could have told you he rented all those cars. Even if his net worth at 35 million is correct, still not smart to buy multiple super cars.

I could have told you he rented all those cars. Even if his net worth at 35 million is correct, still not smart to buy multiple super cars.
I hope you are not correcting me and actually read the post.
Fool.
I am the guy who keeps it real

I hope you are not correcting me and actually read the post.
Fool.
I am the guy who keeps it real
I was just responding in general. People think MCG is rich enough to own 15 super cars.

I was just responding in general. People think MCG is rich enough to own 15 super cars.
I apologise.

No point buying a million cars. He has a lot already I see no problem with renting for the lols.

But yeah you can't treat rentals like that.
What a bunch of bullshit.

He was standing on the car, he never said or implied that he owned it.

To the contrary, if he did own it I doubt he'd be standing on the hood.

Fake news trying to take Conor down, when you're that good you inherit an army of salty haters lol
Obviously it's a rental, he doesn't even in live in England, BUT his whole career is fake.
Man thinks he can demand a 100m from Floyd... LOL
BOI
YOU not even worth 15m
BUT acting rich is what makes his fan base grow and the idiots will jump aboard.

I was a big fan of Conor until this. Im handing in my card,thats it.

UL is very triggered because conor is 5'6 and UL is 5'3

LEL :)

Back