Media Conor McGregor talks UFC return, Wilder vs Parker result

You are just blinded by hatred and envy like 90% of people in this thread. He seems just as charming and confident as always.
Conor is a can, plain and simple.

Also, change your username, Alex is charming and confident, Conor is the complete opposite. All Conor does is advance on women and likely men too without their consent and juice up and yell at the camera.

I'm hoping McConor comes back and takes another four or five well deserved beatings. And of course, gets embarrassed.
...And I am hoping he does something stupid outside the cage and fucks up his life and spends the rest of his days in jail.

I'm just hoping he doesn't get hurt or embarrassed in any of the fights he has left. And I'm hoping he doesn't do anything too crazy outside of the ring that fucks his life up.

So Conor is blaming the UFC for him not getting off the juice and entering the USADA pool?

Let's be real here, he can blame everyone else, but it's really his own fucking fault.

better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.jpg

I truly feel bad for Conor, you can tell how much he loves the game and wants to compete. The UFC really mismanaged the back end of his career, they were too concerned with making the most money and trying to give him the most winnable fights and forgot about ring rust and age. You don't get better at fighting sitting on the sidelines. Win or lose you need to be fighting at least twice a year.

As a longtime fan, Conor as a fighter is clearly done at the top level. He hasn't accepted this, which is sad, but it's temporary. He'll be forced to accept it at some point. His gungho delusion is what helped him rise to the top in the first place, so it's hard to knock him for it.

There are still winnable fights for him, if the matchup is right.

I'm just hoping he doesn't get hurt or embarrassed in any of the fights he has left. And I'm hoping he doesn't do anything too crazy outside of the ring that fucks his life up.

Eventually, he'll accept he's done as a fighter. He'll be a rich man, and hopefully he'll be happy in his post-fight career. I want to see the man happy, enjoying his success. And I want to see the return of likeable personality that he used to be. His career will always be legendary, whatever happens.
He can still win fights though or at least make them close.

Give him Diaz or have Cowboy fold for him again.

“McGOAT” lol you aren’t getting a penny of Conor’s money, quit white knighting that rapist.

we call mcgregor the goat the same reason people do for muhammad ali or michael jordan

because he is the mma goat. there is no question

What a GOAT.

Love how he wanted to smash the reporter for not giving him his undivided attention.

Don't ever look away when Conor's speaking.

I truly feel bad for Conor, you can tell how much he loves the game and wants to compete. The UFC really mismanaged the back end of his career, they were too concerned with making the most money and trying to give him the most winnable fights and forgot about ring rust and age. You don't get better at fighting sitting on the sidelines. Win or lose you need to be fighting at least twice a year.
Bro if he had fought twice a year he'd be manifestly less valuable at this point because he'd almost certainly have been finished more than once.

The UFC basically shit-canned USADA just to get Conor back into competition while his piss is still melting plastic cups, the UFC helped build Conor into the star he is and the main person responsible for his atheltic decline is him.

we call mcgregor the goat the same reason people do for muhammad ali or michael jordan

because he is the mma goat. there is no question

Conor likely has made the most money as an MMA fighter, but you clearly don't know shit about MMA if you think he's the greatest mixed martial artist of all time.

Also, Conor and Jordan should never be compared as equals ever. Conor's nothing but pocket lint to Jordan.

Conor is a can, plain and simple.

Also, change your username, Alex is charming and confident, Conor is the complete opposite. All Conor does is advance on women and likely men too without their consent and juice up and yell at the camera.
I don’t follow other sports, but I have to wonder how many other athletes have a legion of haters as irrational and ridiculous as Conor macgregor’s. It’s bizarre.

Back