Conors assesment of the fight

The fact he never mentions Khabib's name is pretty pathetic and embarrassing

Its hard to mention and look at the man who mentally broke you and beat the shit out of you i bet. Bad memories.

The Conor hate on here is getting close to the prime Honda era. Who would have thought

<36>

I am also confused.

Whilst he was probably not giving Khabib his due for that right hand (blessed?) he admitted that was his worst round in his fighting career and explained what he did wrong. He seems pretty honest in admitting mistakes he made and highlighting what he thinks he could do better, e.g. his recovery, not giving Khabib’s stand up any respect prior to the fight. Said “well played” to Khabib, which is a far cry from his carry-on pre fight.

There aren’t any excuses here. Won’t stop the hatred circle-jerk though.
Yet no mention of his constant rule breaking, and saying Khabib "was blessed"?

So they didn't train wrestling and they didn't train striking...

...what DID they train? <45>

Its hard to mention and look at the man who mentally broke you and beat the shit out of you i bet. Bad memories.

But do you not think that mighty left hand could end Khabib?

Conor is the greatest fighter in UFC history.

You want proof? Look at how many title defences he has.

Shit try again. I mean look how much money he has earned. He is the GOAT!

I think, I hope, that he is just posturing. Trying to make Khabib rethink his position and negotiating terms.

Lol what? U sound like Mcgregors side chick coming in to defend em
Except that I didn't? In what way did I defend him? I simply stated the obvious, you do come across like a sour ex girlfriend. This is the way women talk about reality shows, can we talk about actual MMA instead?

What happened to win or learn?

True, just like the Nate gif when he walks in during the post-fight press conference, probably the shookest Conor have ever look

<36>

For fuck’s sake please fight someone other than Nate!
Tired of the same fucking narrative.

The cash grab attempt to make fights more profitable and interesting has killed all the REAL build up for fights. I want legit fights with legit contenders not bullshit.

Poirer pulled out of the Nate fight with injury and Nate probably beats him. Nate is right there and the fight everyone wants to see.

I have no issue with Conor vs Diaz 3, but let's not pretend Diaz is suddenly a top contender. He's had 1 win at LW in the last 5 years.

I don't think I've ever seen a fighter trigger so many people with a LOSS.

Incredible.

Did he mention fence, gloves or short grabbing?

I would like to see Conor vs Mendes 2. In shape Mendes would maule Conor imo.
or Conor vs Aldo, or Conor vs Holloway or Conor vs Poirier.

Last edited:
Tony will fight Khabib for the belt next.

Can’t see how Conor fights Tony, Tony is about to fight for the belt. I can’t really see why he would fight Gaethje. Maybe Diaz 3.

The real top contender fight would be fighting Poirer again. He’s the clear guy after the big three.

This place has gone to shit. I thought it might get better with Conor's loss but nope losers are still obsessed cause they got nothing going on in their own lives. Wasteland this Conor obsessed troll thread.

Its strange... they are more upset about him taking the loss and carrying on like normal than he is about his own loss.

I haven’t read it but I know the TS is constantly making silly Conor bashing threads. Ts you wouldn’t have been happy with anything less than Conor saying “I suck im going to kill myself now.” That makes it kind of hard to see your outrage as founded

Humble, classy and collected
A true class act

tenor.gif

It's the "bubble". These younger athletes can shut off all mainstream media, can block all sorts of social media that criticises them, and just focus on their twitter or instagram that gives them positive feedback.

This year the soccer World Cup took place, and that brazilian Justin Bieber impersonator of a footballer, Neymar, was criticised by the entire planet and played horribly. But he lives in his social media bubble, only has "yes men/women" liking his crap, encouraging him.

This post by Conor reminded me of the Justin Bieber soccer guy.

It's ridiculous.

Conor " i didn't tap it was just a good knock" McGregor

Back