Conors assesment of the fight

View attachment 458627
350_Khabib_Nurmagomedov_yells_at_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg

Most pathetic shit I have ever read. What a loser.

Could this not have been a post in the original thread bout his insta post?

Fk me mods, threads need merging.

Bro, he lying to himself.
Should have said....

"I got smashed, props to khabib, back to the drawing board and ready to rock n roll with whomever"

What is thit? LMAO!!!!
Wooooow!!!

Making excuses, blaming others, and claiming that you trained absolutely zero striking for Khabib is the saddest shit I have ever read. So much for Conor being a humble loser.

His whole post was an embarressment. It's amazing how this clown bullshitted his post so much that he made it sound like he had so much success during the fight and that Khabib just ran the whole fight and capitalized on a few mistakes.

No Conrad, you had about a minutes worth of sucess in the whole fight. It was a one sided asswhoopin from the moment the bell rang. You where a scared little shit before the fight started and you left the fight a broken, defeated man.

Fuck off with this bullshit post. I cant believe I lightened up on the Conor bashing. Fuck this guy lol. Still hasnt been humbled.

Sherdog, I call to you..dont feel sad for this bum...keep the Mcgregor hate going.... Let the hate flow like the nile river, in an endless loop of consistency.

Conor Mcgregor lol. What a loser
Here you go

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/conors-assesment-of-the-fight.3853627/

What is thit? LMAO!!!!
Wooooow!!!

Making excuses, blaming others, and claiming that you trained absolutely zero striking for Khabib is the saddest shit I have ever read. So much for Conor being a humble loser.

His whole post was an embarressment. It's amazing how this clown bullshitted his post so much that he made it sound like he had so much success during the fight and that Khabib just ran the whole fight and capitalized on a few mistakes.

No Conrad, you had about a minutes worth of sucess in the whole fight. It was a one sided asswhoopin from the moment the bell rang. You where a scared little shit before the fight started and you left the fight a broken, defeated man.

Fuck off with this bullshit post. I cant believe I lightened up on the Conor bashing. Fuck this guy lol. Still hasnt been humbled.

Sherdog, I call to you..dont feel sad for this bum...keep the Mcgregor hate going.... Let the hate flow like the nile river, in an endless loop of consistency.

Conor Mcgregor lol. What a loser
Lost all respect? Keep it 100, you never respected that clown. I know I didn't.

The fact he never mentions Khabib's name is pretty pathetic and embarrassing

This @Theproof guy always does McGregor hating threads...
460545.jpg

Get a life man or maybe get bash some other fighter for once

I agree with him on round 1, Khabib did nothing but hump his leg and controlling him against the fence, did 0 damage, Conor outstruck him even if he was controlled for most of the round. At best that round is a 10-10, but the rules favour the wrestler unfortunately.
Will say though, Khabib was wearing him down stamina wise in round 1 on the ground.

I know, but it still isn't commendable cause that should happen to EVERY fighter who clearly loses a championship fight. The leprechaun isn't the first to do that.

Not every fighter owns nearly every PPV record and is the biggest star in the sport by a colossal margin, is the former champ, ranked #2, and is 3-1 in UFC title fights.

Conor is saying he wants to fight. He could easily just sit out and still get a rematch even if Khabib has another fight before it and is instead saying he'll fight regardless of if it's Khabib next or not.

I'm on record as a Conor hater and I thought it was a pretty good post. He gave Khabib credit in places where it was due, but was also looking at what he could have done better. Of course it wasn't a completely objective assessment of the fight. I also like that Conor's willing to fight someone else. It was a pretty good post to help preserve his drawing power.

In a "real fight", there would have been no end to round 1, and he would have remained down, till he gassed out.

He had no answers when Khabib got him down.

Thank god I didnt have to post this.

conor wants a rematch: he's delusional, doesn't deserve it!

conor says he's willing to fight whoever's next in line: he's scared of khabib!

conor fights literally anyone: he's ducking someone

Conor haters:

tenor.gif

This place has gone to shit. I thought it might get better with Conor's loss but nope losers are still obsessed cause they got nothing going on in their own lives. Wasteland this Conor obsessed troll thread.

Back