Conor's career is done "I thought we were gonna die" - UFC Executive Fears For Life

What does Reid Harris do at the UFC? A glorified valet? He must have signed a sweet deal when they bought the WEC to be still be employed by WME.

isnt the term Oblivian? Bolivia is a country

giphy.gif

Bolivia isn't a country, it's a place people go when they get besmirched in a fight. Not literally, but figuratively. Like when you're beat into a living death, you just fade into Bolivian afterwards.

This is just a lot of Conor fanboys trying to do anything they can to find ways to defend him or minimize what he did. There's no defense for it.

I love how they want Khabib put away for life for a slap I still haven't actually seen despite watching the video, but genuinely believe Conor did absolutely nothing wrong and not only that, the people in the bus are all pussies for not getting off and confronting his gang.

Conor's not the only one on hard drugs here methinks.

i suppose this is just to build evidence torwards the eventual lawsuit?

getting it on record that it was the 'scariest thing he ever been through' or that he 'thought he was going to die'

pussy as fuck statements why would you want this say this publicly

If Conor goes down, then the UFC will go with him. Conor is the UFC.

giphy.gif

Bolivia isn't a country, it's a place people go when they get besmirched in a fight. Not literally, but figuratively. Like when you're beat into a living death, you just fade into Bolivian afterwards.

I'm FIGURATIVELY dying of laughter

I wouldn't be surprised if Reed Harris whacked his own hand with a hammer before going to the ER for an X-ray.

reedharrissm_400x400.jpg

Is Conor honestly going to end over this?

discuss

No disrespect, but it sounds like this guy lived a very very sheltered and privileged existence. I was gonna say pussy, but that's not really nice.

giphy.gif

<PlusJuan>

Lost cause trying to teach that guy English. Maybe he will understand better if it comes from a true scholar.

reed running towards that settlement money:

x-tr0625christie-perlman.jpg
Good point. And here I just assumed that he was reacting honestly and truthfully. He could've easily been strategizing from the moment it happened.

Conor will be fine.

Nothing is happening to him.
He might be suspended but never fired.

UFC have no other stars. He's got them by the balls.

Good point. And here I just assumed that he was reacting honestly and truthfully. He could've easily been strategizing from the moment it happened.
yeah i know but then he posted this picture later on a private facebook:

13528450_1901635133396673_4333177619062468134_o.jpg

looks fine to me.

Jon Jones is still a bigger fuck up and done worse and he's always welcome back with open arms until he fucks up again and repeat.

Back