Conor's career is done "I thought we were gonna die" - UFC Executive Fears For Life

Your such a fucking idiot and the rest of the Mcgregor buttboys. Yeah, with a group of 20 people trying to storm a bus and throwing deadly heavy metal objects at the windows is pretty fucking scary.

hi darling to all.i always noticed that people looks hot and good when they are in full clothes..people always want nude pic and nude person.but i think it doesnt matter.bacause every one hass ass and penis.but personality is different.and i must say i like personality rather than ass and penis.
think and n joy sunday
-- PY
sp bala ji"s pic

reedharrissm_400x400.jpg

Is Conor honestly going to end over this?

discuss

If fighters are going to resort to violence I hope they can at least keep it out of the octagon or ring.

Have stuff thrown at you while inside a bus? GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM THE WINDOWS, duck & cover. You'll be fine (as long as it's not hand grenades ;)).

Typical executive type. Can't handle a real life situation if his life depended on it.

Wow, talk about upper class first world problems lol

Your such a fucking idiot and the rest of the Mcgregor buttboys. Yeah, with a group of 20 people trying to storm a bus and throwing deadly heavy metal objects at the windows is pretty fucking scary.

Now let's compare the number of acid attacks and honor killings in London versus New York, shall we?

Last edited:
It’s not on reeds twitter account so it’s probably fake news..but if it’s true = he’s a huge vag

Reed Harris deleted the tweet, like a little bitch that he is. Didn't want the world to see what a coward he was.

Probably because people rightfully mocked him in the replies. Check his "Tweets & replies" tab.

https://twitter.com/reedharrisufc/with_replies

The only silver lining would be if his "life and dead experience" lead to McGregor getting serious repercussions, which obviously it's not now. And getting stripped of the belt is not a consequence, since that is a forgone conclusion as the fight starts on Saturday anyway.

Move over Afghanistan and Iraq vets.

Reed Harris was just involved in the most scariest life threatening situation.

People sue each other for less than that in the US. Conor’s wealth is definitely gonna be a target here.

Probably thought they were going to shoot up the bus.

Just out of curiosity since im not American, if someone carried a gun in the bus would they be justified to open fire on Conor for self defense?

I'm happy for Reed that this was the scariest thing that ever happened to him, a 5'7" Irish millionaire surrounded by building security throwing a hand truck at a bus he's in.

#charmedlife #cuck

And 20 other people screaming, punching and kicking the bus.

#notsmart #doesntthinkbeforeposting

It's been really weird watching people shit on the guys/girls in the bus. Some were affected by this. I'm glad sherdoggers are so tough but when you feel like a bus is being stormed by people breaking the windows in it.... it can affect you. General distress is real in a situation like this. Then add there's a bunch of weird-ass hooligans out there and you're not sure wtf is happening. Makes sense you might get rattled.

The one guy not rattled... Khabib. Just sitting around wanting to continue his brutal weight-cut.

It's been really weird watching people shit on the guys/girls in the bus. Some were affected by this. I'm glad sherdoggers are so tough but when you feel like a bus is being stormed by people breaking the windows in it.... it can affect you. General distress is real in a situation like this. Then add there's a bunch of weird-ass hooligans out there and you're not sure wtf is happening. Makes sense you might get rattled.

The one guy not rattled... Khabib. Just sitting around wanting to continue his brutal weight-cut.

So nobody wants to explain what the fuck Conor's end game was here?

Was it to get sued? Or possible jail time?

Fuckhead is a father now, he shouldn't be acting like a monkey..

This incident perfectly illustrates the sheer hypocrisy of people who think eliminating all guns will magically stop all violence, though.
....? thats not the argument. If they were firing guns then someone would have been more likely to die or be seriously hurt.

They wouldn't have jeopardised anything though, if they had got off there would have been alot of shouting and 'hold me back, hold me back' and it would have fizzled out.

Who ever got off to confront him would have called Conors bluff and got a lot more respect, they could have actually used it for publicity, to help boost there careers. ( The hero who confronted the bully and protected the people on the bus), it would be a big boost to the fighters career.

And if anything would have happend and they got injured, they would have got a massive claim, and could have milked it for millions (loss of future earnings, sold stories to the press.. they could have made more money off it than they would in there Careers)

Also as a man, as i expect the majority of men would do, i would of been straight off that bus to confront him. Instead of sitting there like a pussy.

Conor was being a douche, but ive also lost respect for all the fighters on that bus who were too scared to get off.

I think you're full of shit. Even if they weren't getting ready for a fight, why risk getting hit with guard rail or whatever, even if it was by accident? You're gonna risk losing an eye or some shit because some coked up buffoon wants to act tough? That's not manly, it's stupid.

Back