Conor's Proper Twelve Brand of Whiskey

The whiskey ain't bad for a $25 bottle and its still pretty new. At least hes not going the bullshit ciroc route where fucking $20 a handle new amsterdam vodka is equal or better.

There's a reason he debuted the whiskey days prior to this confrence and pushed it hard during it. Win or lose he will be making good money, free advertising, and good sale projections on his whiskey. He just had a 25min whiskey promo free in the middle of NYC and over 2 million youtube views.

Get rich, get out. "I DO IT FOR THE FUN". He got the lovers, the haters, and the casuals so strung along its hilarious.
Bunch of haters ITT will eventually buy a bottle. Conor wins

I heard that those who drink too much Proper Twelve suddenly panic fall to the floor and repeatedly tap out.

I'll pretty much drink anything with alcohol

Im waiting on his HeadCleanOff extra dry Gin

Not even close to true

I'm sorry, but you're wrong. Conor has made a huge amount of money. If he isn't a complete fuckup, it should keep him in luxury for the rest of his life. The UFC has very few draws, and none as good as Conor. He has more power in the relationship, which is why he got such a nice extension.

Dana White even tacitly acknowledged this. He said it was an easy negotiation despite Conor's demands because they know how much he's worth. The UFC needs Conor more than Conor needs the UFC.

I'm sorry, but you're wrong. Conor has made a huge amount of money. If he isn't a complete fuckup, it should keep him in luxury for the rest of his life. The UFC has very few draws, and none as good as Conor. He has more power in the relationship, which is why he got such a nice extension.

Dana White even tacitly acknowledged this. He said it was an easy negotiation despite Conor's demands because they know how much he's worth. The UFC needs Conor more than Conor needs the UFC.

You are clueless regarding finances

UFC makes over $200m a year profit without Conor
that is more than any year Lorenzo ever had.
Conor needs UFC to fight & earn & promote his side ventures

Also if you think the extension gives Conor power, you are clueless regarding that as well
All that means is he cannot negotiate anywhere else.
Tying up Conor for 6 more fights is more power to UFC.

Conor & UFC work together.
UFC makes a lot more with him so they should treat him better than others,but if Conor retired before this Khabib fight, UFC is still an ATM

If a 50 year old rapper can make headway in the alcohol market with multiple offerings Conor obviously does have a chance. Quality or not
What does being a rapper have to do with it? Despite the obvious bigotry of Sherdog towards rappers, they have incredible marketing power and do move products. Diddy took Ciroc from barely selling 40,000 cases yearly, to over 2,000,000, That is directly credited to Diddy, in case people want to start looking for ways to discredit him.

lol

Glenfiddich is mass produced shit. its fucking awful.

we use that shit for cleaning the oven

But dont they also have high quality malts? Normal GF I agree but I also tasted very good GF which had different bottles. I am more profound in cognac and I guess its a little bit like Remy Martin cognac. RM is generic and big and kind of boring but they have some higher level stuff that is more interesting. Still not that interesting but definitely high quality.

But dont they also have high quality malts? Normal GF I agree but I also tasted very good GF which had different bottles. I am more profound in cognac and I guess its a little bit like Remy Martin cognac. RM is generic and big and kind of boring but they have some higher level stuff that is more interesting. Still not that interesting but definitely high quality.

they do a handful of wooded malts, sherry woodm, port wood etc, and the odd small release of older ones, 15, 25 etc

but on the whole its mass produced shite.

Also if you think the extension gives Conor power, you are clueless regarding that as well

UFC makes a lot more with him so they should treat him better than others,but if Conor retired before this Khabib fight, UFC is still an ATM

I'm sorry, but you're wrong. His extension doesn't give him power, it proves he already has power over the UFC. If Conor has no power, why did he get a deal better than every other fighter gets? If the UFC doesn't need Conor, why would they give him a deal that they would never give any other fighter? The only power anyone has in a negotiation is the ability to walk away, and Conor has way more ability to walk away from the UFC at this point.

Really, the cross-promotion with his whiskey brand, which is something no other fighter in the UFC has, will make that even easier for him.

I'm sorry, but you're wrong. His extension doesn't give him power, it proves he already has power over the UFC. If Conor has no power, why did he get a deal better than every other fighter gets? If the UFC doesn't need Conor, why would they give him a deal that they would never give any other fighter? The only power anyone has in a negotiation is the ability to walk away, and Conor has way more ability to walk away from the UFC at this point.

Really, the cross-promotion with his whiskey brand, which is something no other fighter in the UFC has, will make that even easier for him.

You have horrendous comprehension
I never said Conor has no power & explained how it makes sense for both to work TOGETHER
I gave you factual financial information that you chose not to comprehend
That is on you
Take care

I never said Conor has no power & explained how it makes sense for both to work TOGETHER
That is on you
Take care

It is you who has poor comprehension. The comment that started this exchange was the UFC needs Conor more than Conor needs the UFC. All you have to do is examine the results of their recent negotiations to see that this is the case. If you are unwilling to set your biases aside and perform that examination, then that is on you.

Take care.

Proper 12 is a dumb name. Very effeminate sounding. "Ooooh, this is Propur Twelllv" etc.
Originally he applied for "Mr. Proper 12", but couldn't reach a deal with Procter & Gamble ...

That is on you
Take care

You have more patience with the uninformed than I would.

It is you who has poor comprehension. The comment that started this exchange was the UFC needs Conor more than Conor needs the UFC. All you have to do is examine the results of their recent negotiations to see that this is the case. If you are unwilling to set your biases aside and perform that examination, then that is on you.

<FookIsThatGuy>

If someone cannot follow that, it is strictly on them Frankie!

You have more patience with the uninformed than I would.

Sycophancy comes naturally to you, it seems. Did Conor just sign an extension with uniquely positive provisions or not? What does that say about his bargaining position? This is basic, basic stuff.

I don't disagree with Frankie that Conor and the UFC are able to work together, but I don't see how that disproves the idea that the UFC has greater need for Conor than the other way around. Conor has tens of millions of dollars at this point. He's the UFC's best active draw and it's not even close. Seriously, four out of five of their top PPV events are headlined by Conor.

Back