Conor's win over Holloway is irrelevant

I think what TS is getting at here, is it is clear Conor is being effected by some sort of mysterious gravitational time dilation where time passes slower for him than other people. It is the only logical explanation as to why he has not evolved one iota since his days of fighting guys like Marucs Brimage and Max. According to my calculations Conor may be about to pass through the event horizon of a black hole.
in what way has he not evolved?

Well if Max wants to avenge his loss he’s going to need to move up in weight. Which I don’t think he will.

in what way has he not evolved?
thatsthejoke.jpg

You and I both know most likely Max beats Conrad, at this stage of Conrad's career
Im not convinced, this fight stays standing which benefits conor, as good as max is hes very prone to getting hit.its not a forgone conclusion that max wins as easily as you make it out to be.

In saying that Max has just as much chance to win this match up as Conor.

And you always pick him, so what's the problem?
which shows Im usually right.... so no problem, just pointing out that Hardkore isnt good at picking fights

which shows Im usually right.... so no problem, just pointing out that Hardkore isnt good at picking fights
Usually right? 50-50 over three years is not a record you should brag about. Everyone he has fought over that time has the same (1) or better (2) record. So picking his opponents would have been just as good.

It's like saying Joaquim Ferreira's win over JDS or Luiz Azeredo's win over Anderson still mean something

Conor has been 30 years old for the past 5 years. Truly the GOAT

OP is right. Max is a grown man now. He's changed drastically physically. I feel like this fight is 50/50 though.

if conors win over max makes him FW goat, then I guess Duffy is the true goat with his win over conor

Although Conor is way better than Matt Serra, I see his win over Holloway like I see Serra's win over GSP. Very young in Max's career, and I doubt it can happen again.

I don't have the confidence that a) Conor can healthily make 145 b) Conor can beat Holloway in a 5 round fight. If he doesn't put him down early, it ain't happening.

Max v Conor I is as relevant for Max v Conor II as Tito v Chuck II was for Tito v Chuck III.

thats dumb.... you are acting like only one of them has improved since they fought.
where do you think he has improved, but additionally where do you see conor has regressed?

It's not relevant to their current states as fighters, but it is to their legacies. If that fight hadn't happened, I don't think people are calling for them to fight now. Yes they've both improved, Max probably more, and it was an 'up and comer' fight for both, but it still happened.

Back