cops committed armed robberies, home invasions; had BB guns to plant on unarmed citizens

Just wanted to take that safe money home to their families

I think you're right.

I know a lot of people who have had bad interactions with cops, but I've only had one negative experience and it was basically her being pissy. I've been pretty lucky in that regard because a bad cop has the ability to ruin lives. And when I start threads critical of cops they're always either about cops ruining people's lives or the system ruining people's lives. I know the people criticizing me can usually get behind the second sentiment.
dealing w/ cops is like dealing w/ a women that says 'we need to talk'

you probably did something wrong to deserve it, the experience might not even be a horrible one, but it's never like 'good job, keep doing what you're doing'. People often associate authority negatively, so even if the cop is nice say giving you a speed ticket, the person still deems it a negative experience

Obviously if you actually get messed with or god forbid police brutalized or something that's way different.

i'm an absolute bootlicker to cops IRL, don't get my words here twisted. And it's not even b/c of the recent stuff, I mean I am a non intimidating white guy, but i was raised on military bases and dealt w/ MPs. You can be subject to search, w/ zero PC, at any time aboard military bases. It seemed like the main hobby was messing w/ the teens b/c there's not much REAL crime aboard bases in general

Plus there's generally a stay at home mom, so finding places to mack chicks after school was a challenge cuz the MPs were roaming trying to spot us. You'd have to park in the used car (lemon lot) joint and lay the seats back if you wanted to go straight Bond

i'm an absolute bootlicker to cops IRL, don't get my words here twisted. And it's not even b/c of the recent stuff, I mean I am a non intimidating white guy, but i was raised on military bases and dealt w/ MPs. You can be subject to search, w/ zero PC, at any time aboard military bases. It seemed like the main hobby was messing w/ the teens b/c there's not much REAL crime aboard bases in general

Plus there's generally a stay at home mom, so finding places to mack chicks after school was a challenge cuz the MPs were roaming trying to spot us. You'd have to park in the used car (lemon lot) joint and lay the seats back if you wanted to go straight Bond
You sound like a safety brief waiting to happen.

While corruption on this level is rare, when it happens, they really do it big time. I hope these pricks get life, considering they committed armed robberies, ruined lives, ruined any remaining faith in Baltimore pd, and further harmed the perception of police officers. Fuck these guys.

^^^^^^lol. yea, real "rare."

I am just shocked that anyone is surprised that this happens. it still amazes me that anyone still supports the police. these pigs should spend life behind bars. i am sure the department would recommend a suspension with pay

I'm white knighting Joseph-post-a-ton-of-threads-highlighting-everything-bad-about-America take a break from posting threads for awhile.
You can go back to your dailystormer safe space if you'd like.

^^^^^^lol. yea, real "rare."

I am just shocked that anyone is surprised that this happens. it still amazes me that anyone still supports the police. these pigs should spend life behind bars. i am sure the department would recommend a suspension with pay
Yeah, not a shocker at all. Biggest terror attack in Belgium was committed by anti-terror cops.

With private law enforcement, you'd just cancel your service with the company that hired these idiots and switch to a service provider that cares about quality.

Holy fuck. And this is some cop testifying, if I understood the story correctly, not some reporter with shady heresay that fits their own personal narrative.

Fuck. I’m agreeing with those saying this deserves life in prison for this betrayal of public trust here

Imagine being a cop and working hard for arrests only to have some liberal lawyer put them back on the streets.

Sometimes when they know the bad element they have to do what they have to because of the liberal lawyers

Did the home owners forget to pay the mandatory fee for police protection?

I know that it is not going to be a popular statement on this forum, but this is the environment out of which the black lives matter movement was formed. I don't think many people have a full understanding of how much certain communities have dealt with at the hands of the police, basically for their entire existence in this country.

The message of BLM has been warped and corrupted in some ways, and that's their own fault. But the problems that led to that movement are real.

Imagine living in a neighborhood where the police officers rob the drug dealers at gunpoint. Is that an organization that you would put any of your trust in?

Now imagine almost nobody believes any of this when you say it, and when it finally comes out with evidence and cops testifying against each other, you still have people like blood worth saying that it is not the crooked cops fault that they are robbing people, it is liberals' fault. Lol. Crazy.

I can’t wait for robot cops enforcing the letter of the law.

Would be fair if they were all executed. Alas, some will likely get off with paid suspension.

With all the bad press Baltimore and the cops got during the riot and the last few years I’m not surprised the city attracted the bad apples.<{danayeah}>

Imagine being a cop and working hard for arrests only to have some liberal lawyer put them back on the streets.

Sometimes when they know the bad element they have to do what they have to because of the liberal lawyers

This is so stupid I can't even fathom the diseased mind that came up with it. Also, are you aware that conservative defense attorneys also put criminals back on the streets? Because that is literally the job of defense attorneys and if they didn't perform that job to the best of their abilities they would be disbarred. It sounds like our legal system is just one of many, many things you do not understand about the world.

So wait, yall can threads critiquing every little mistake black and brown folks make, but let a gotdamn precinct full of shitty cops nut up or a fucking tide pod challenge come about... Nope can't talk about that... Nah, lets laugh at the coloreds cause they cant reach their coconut oil.

Shit like this needs to be part of a travel advisory. Start fucking up them tourist dollars.

I know that it is not going to be a popular statement on this forum, but this is the environment out of which the black lives matter movement was formed. I don't think many people have a full understanding of how much certain communities have dealt with at the hands of the police, basically for their entire existence in this country.

The message of BLM has been warped and corrupted in some ways, and that's their own fault. But the problems that led to that movement are real.

Imagine living in a neighborhood where the police officers rob the drug dealers at gunpoint. Is that an organization that you would put any of your trust in?

Now imagine almost nobody believes any of this when you say it, and when it finally comes out with evidence and cops testifying against each other, you still have people like blood worth saying that it is not the crooked cops fault that they are robbing people, it is liberals' fault. Lol. Crazy.

Ah yes, the evil white cops BLM talks so much about...

Hmmm, I don't know, they're looking a little more athletic and explosive than expected

Baltimore%20Police.jpeg

Back