cops committed armed robberies, home invasions; had BB guns to plant on unarmed citizens

So wait, yall can threads critiquing every little mistake black and brown folks make, but let a gotdamn precinct full of shitty cops nut up or a fucking tide pod challenge come about... Nope can't talk about that... Nah, lets laugh at the coloreds cause they cant reach their coconut oil.

Shit like this needs to be part of a travel advisory. Start fucking up them tourist dollars.
We’re talking about it and condemning it. What tourist money does Baltimore generate? Lol

We’re talking about it and condemning it. What tourist money does Baltimore generate? Lol

I dunno, i aint going! You see how they treat the mother fuckers that are from there? Imagine being from out of town. Nah im good, you go find out.

Someone needs to pay millions to this crocked cop for the story and then make a filme!

DO IT!!!!!!!!!

This is so stupid I can't even fathom the diseased mind that came up with it. Also, are you aware that conservative defense attorneys also put criminals back on the streets? Because that is literally the job of defense attorneys and if they didn't perform that job to the best of their abilities they would be disbarred. It sounds like our legal system is just one of many, many things you do not understand about the world.

Would you plant a gun on a guy you knew go be 100 percent guilty.
There is a line about that in the movie la confidential.

Any defense attorney who work the system to put criminals back on the streets are scum...

So wait, yall can threads critiquing every little mistake black and brown folks make, but let a gotdamn precinct full of shitty cops nut up or a fucking tide pod challenge come about... Nope can't talk about that... Nah, lets laugh at the coloreds cause they cant reach their coconut oil.

Shit like this needs to be part of a travel advisory. Start fucking up them tourist dollars.

Well said???????????????????????

who is justin fenton? is he the Front Row Brian of crime?

Would you plant a gun on a guy you knew go be 100 percent guilty.

What does this even mean?

There is a line about that in the movie la confidential.

You need to stop learning about life from fantasies.

Any defense attorney who work the system to put criminals back on the streets are scum...

What does it mean to "work the system"? Are you aware of what a defense attorney does?

Did you hand your laptop over to a five-year-old for this thread? What is going on here?

this is like straight out of the Shield or some ish

This is very unrelated but the Shield is my favorite TV show.
So I called most of my pets after the Shield characters. One of my dogs is named Dutch.
When I have people over, and they ask about him, I always say his name is Dutch Wagenbach, and he is actually a detective.
I think that is the single greatest joke I ever came up with. I pull it every time.
My wife doesn't think its funny :).

What does this even mean?

You need to stop learning about life from fantasies.

What does it mean to "work the system"? Are you aware of what a defense attorney does?

Did you hand your laptop over to a five-year-old for this thread? What is going on here?

Wow you are stupid. Remember when Hillary Clinton defended that rapist and got him off on a technicality.

She admitted she thought he was guilty, but did her job. Looked for any minor error In the investigation.
That is a scum bag defense attorney.

There are good cops who know higher drug dealers that use mules to avoid being caught. They are aware of the deaths associated with such dealers, but are untouchable.

Sometimes they have to think outside the box to get the bad guy.

They are tired of seeing poor peole being used and going to jail for the drug dealer.

Might not be legal , but more humane

Wow you are stupid. Remember when Hillary Clinton defended that rapist and got him off on a technicality.

She admitted she thought he was guilty, but did her job. Looked for any minor error In the investigation.

There are good cops who know higher drug dealers that use mules to avoid being caught. They are aware of the deaths associated with such dealers, but are untouchable.

They are tired of seeing poor peole being used and going to jail for the drug dealer.

If Hillary had deliberately neglected attacking the case from every angle provided by the evidence and the prosecution, she would have been negligent in her duties as an attorney and it would have possibly been grounds for a mistrial (and/or PCR, appeal fodder, etc).

What are they supposed to do? Just plead guilty on behalf of their client if they think they did it?

Defense attorneys are literally not allowed to not do their best, you ignoramus.

That was her job as a defense attorney. If someone could prove she (deliberately) did not do everything possible she could be disbarred. Do you realize that? Do you have any idea how the legal system works?

Jesus Christ. This is what happens when someone is educated by TV.

Do you think all people who break the law are doing it for good reasons? Or only cops?

Do you support other professionals breaking the law? Or just cops? Also, have you heard of this thing called the constitution?

My IQ is literally dropping from your posts in this thread, btw.

If Hillary had deliberately neglected attacking the case from every angle provided by the evidence and the prosecution, she would have been negligent in her duties as an attorney and it would have possibly been grounds for a mistrial (and/or PCR, appeal fodder, etc).

What are they supposed to do? Just plead guilty on behalf of their client if they think they did it?

Defense attorneys are literally not allowed to not do their best, you ignoramus.

Oh I'm so crazy , I don't like people who support and stand up for people who rape and kill.
Any human who knows someone guilty of raping a child and defends them are scum bags.

Are you seriously trying to suggest that these cops committed armed robbery in order to serve and protect their communities?

Oh I'm so crazy , I don't like people who support and stand up for people who rape and kill.
Any human who knows someone guilty of raping a child and defends them are scum bags.

Trying to derail this thread by using Hillary?

Bold strategy, Bloodworth.

Sorry

The FBI DOJ CIA & all LE departments can not be questioned

Are you seriously trying to suggest that these cops committed armed robbery in order to serve and protect their communities?

I don't know anything about this case, but what you wrote happens all the time.

Too many detectives disgusted when they see violent people back on the streets in such a short amount of time, especially on a stupid technicality

What is wrong with not liking people who support and defend people they know to be guilty of raping children?

Back