Social Dad Just Died

Lost a relative over xmas. Prayers up to you and yours!

Sorry to hear my man. Hope you can find some peace during this time.

Almost 10 months after my mother. He was found in his apartment. Just spoke to him on Saturday morning. He had a myriad of health issues but he was getting them looked at. Life's a bitch sometimes.
sorry man, I feel for you

Sorry for your loss. My Dad is 93 and I am expecting that call soon.

Thanks gents. Staying strong for the kids.

You don't need to my friend. First and foremost, sorry for your losses. I will tell you, one of the best things I ever saw was my father sobbing over the loss of his sister. It is a teaching experience that emotions should not be bottled up. I'm here if you want to vent as I've handled this with my job many, many times. Emotions are completely normal and do not let yourself go numb as if it is doing anyone a favor. Being strong is knowing you need to cry.

Condolences, Sherbro.
RIP!

Bad times... Sorry to hear this sherbro.

You ok?

Still mourning my mom. A bit numb at this point.

I know how you feel, brother. I'm an only child as well. I lost my parents within 7 months of each other about 4 years ago. The pain never goes away.

So Sorry to hear that. Sounds like you were close. My dad is in the ICU right now, im in his will and I have no prob pulling the plug as we weren't the best of friends.

Almost 10 months after my mother. He was found in his apartment. Just spoke to him on Saturday morning. He had a myriad of health issues but he was getting them looked at. Life's a bitch sometimes.
Lost my mom seven years ago. Still have my dad. I can’t say anything to make you feel better so I’ll give you one piece of wisdom that you hopefully already know: time is all you have. Make sure to spend it with those you love.

we will all eventually have something in common with him

Did he live a full life? That's all you can ask. Stay strong, brother that's fucking rough

Condolences bud, losing your parents so close together can definitely hit hard.

Fuck, so sorry to hear, Sherbro. That's tragic.

Here if you need to talk, mate.

Thoughts are with you.

Sorry to hear that. RIP to your old man

Man that sucks. Losing my dad was hard enough, losing both so soon sounds unbreable.

Giant sherhugs to you!!

Back