Rumored Dana walked out of main event

Oh boo hoo, someone wasn't getting their shit pushed in every five seconds, poor Dana

Sandhagen did what he had to do. He got injured in the first round. What do you want him to do, lose? Yeah it wasn't exciting. It doesn't always happen the way we want.

This is the guy who is responsible for Frankie's head still orbiting the moon to this fucking day. And I know casuals boo, who cares. But you're the owner of your own damn company. Support your fighters-- this guy has a very good chance of being champion soon

Why did Dana even go to a random Fight Night card in Tennessee? Did his private plane have to stop to refuel on the way to Maine?

He has (had) this weird hard-on for Sandhagen for quite a while

Not a good way to discredit his product, especially since jake paul is fighting tonight too.
Dana is really great at shitting on the fighters he’s supposed to be promoting.

It was boring but still more action than a Kamaru wall and stall or Izzy pattycaking Cannonier after the undertaker walkout.

Cory gets a pass in my book. 1) It’s a late replacement, those always become play it safe fights
2) Corys elbow looked fucked. I would wrestle too if I was injured like that

Cory fought smart all things considered. Walking out is just disrespectful.

how can people not be giving sandhagen a pass... he fought a dangerous dude in font. same fans that probably were waiting on jake paul the whole night

I was watching the Jake Paul fight.... so i really didn't see the UFC Main event.
How BAD was it?? I did see a bit of it and it was entirely on the ground in a fairly static position.

why are people bitching about this fight?

if you don't like grappling, you shouldn't be watching MMA. you have plenty of striking only events to watch.

The mma fanbase is the only one I know that feels the athletes are entitled to entertain them and will admonish them for prioritizing getting the win. MMA by its very nature is one of if not the most exciting sport out there, but the fans whine about “boring” the most. Just like every sport, there are bound to be some duds. But I don’t see baseball, basketball, etc. fans trashing the athletes when the match isn’t exciting. Very entitled fans in mma.

36iB5lW.gif

Uncle Goof and his bar fight league should walk out of MMA.

Back