Dana White: "If Justin Bieber wants to fight Tom Cruise we can definitely talk."

Damn right we can talk. Highest ppv buy rate in history by a mile, sadly

I'd watch it but if the UFC wants to be taken serious, they need to quit with these freakshow fights. We saw what happened with Kimbo, James Toney, and CM Punk.

I'd watch it but if the UFC wants to be taken serious, they need to quit with these freakshow fights. We saw what happened with Kimbo, James Toney, and CM Punk.
Yeah they sold for how many billion haha

the most skilled people compete in tennis tournaments, olympics, etc. Where there is a fixed pay scale depending on the # you take.
UFC, boxing and even WWE are the same: viewers pay PPV (or the TV pays based on what the audience wants to see). The promoter has to make the decisions that bring the most money for his product or make it grow and bring the most money in the future.
Bibier-Cruise would surpass Conor-Nate in terms of PPV sells.
You think you'd be a better promoter just put your money down and take Dana's place. Risk your own money to book Elias Theodorou-John Fitch as main event and see how long it take till you go bankrupt.
Obviously things like this are too complicated for the average sherdogger's brain

Thats true. Cruise has 0 financial interest in taking this fight.

The only chance would be him being interested in doing it for some kind of other personal reason.

Which i dont expect there would be one, so I dont think he would take this fight anyway.

But it leaves the door kinda open.... What if someone else, another huge celeb comes out and calls out justin bieber, saying they want to step up and replace tom? A proper opponent this time... Not someone in their 60s.
I mean... is this just about Tom Cruise?
<BC1>

Statham or adkins?

Good.I'm so excited right now,,,wanna dance with somebody

I'm defy done with UFC as serious promotion.

White, who was asked about the celebrity feud on LVSportsBiz podcast in Las Vegas today:

“I didn’t know if it was real or not,” White said. “I still don’t know if it was real. Everybody’s talking about it but Justin hasn’t contacted me. Listen, first of all, maybe Justin Bieber wants to fight Tom Cruise for whatever reason — I highly doubt Tom Cruise wants to fight Justin Bieber. I’m 50, I think Tom Cruise is 56, I don’t think anybody at 56 is looking to fight anybody.

“But I’ll tell you this: If Justin Bieber wants to fight Tom Cruise, and Tom Cruise wants to fight Justin Bieber, we can definitely talk. We can definitely talk.”

https://themaclife.com/featured-pos...-cruise-want-to-fight-we-can-definitely-talk/

<36>

Is the UFC really considering moving into celeb death matches territory now?

Dana2.jpg
Why not. This shit s awesome. If not some other org pls. Like dream.

You have to be fucking kidding me

And Dana said he’d never put on freakshow fights.

{<jordan}

James Toney talked his way in to a freakshow fight and got half a mill out of it. Before he was signed he said this much:

”You know, I have a lot of pride and I’d never do anything to embarrass myself. I’m a fighter. I want to fight. And don’t ever underestimate me.”

<31>

Rihanna vs. Jenifer Lopez.
Make it happen.

Back