Dana White is an Absolute Scumbag

They haven't even announced the official bout order for 300. All we know is that Pereira/Hill is the main event and Figueiredo/Garbrandt is the curtain jerker. Would be surprised if Gaethje/Max isn't the co-main. Nobody's going to want to go from that to a SW fight.

- He commits acts of domestic violence against his wife
- Forces fighters to sign exploitative contracts
- Talks disparagingly about athletes post fight
- UFC 300 co-main event

Dana is a douche, but how does he “force” people to sign a contract?! Serious question.

Next thing you know casual fans will complain about UFC 300 ticket prices.

Just stay home and buy the PPV, the last thing Las Vegans need is cheap-ass whiny fans.

I guarantee in __ years we'll be hearing of a massive scandal with Dana like the one Vince McMahon is currently involved in.

- UFC 300 co-main event

"He commits acts of domestic violence against his wife."
I know of only the one time where his wife hit him first. Were there other times?

"Forces fighters to sign exploitative contracts"

I would call it mild coercion or even duress. He's also not any better or worse than people in similar positions.

I'm strongly opposed to violence against women. The real co-main is Gaethje vs Holloway. I don't even want to start the conversation about WMMA and what goes on in the UFC. I don't agree with it but it doesn't make Dana a POS. Number 3 is a big issue for him and he really should stop doing that type of stuff. I will give him a pass on hitting his wife if he is remorseful and it is a one-time thing. So aside from number 3, I don't think you've made a great case.

As far as patron saints goes he's not the worst he didn't marry a 9 year old

- UFC 300 co-main event

You're preaching to the choir.

win lose no matter

make good fight. earn respect. then leave you alone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members