Dana White Picks Jon Jones Over Khabib Nurmagomedov as MMA GOAT

Hmmmm, so should I listen to guy who has presided over the #1 MMA company in the world for over 17 years, or neckbeard malcontents on a karate forum?
Only if you promise to listen to him EVERY single time. Not pick and choose when it suits you.

BTW Jones, can't be goat. He dq'd himself from that

Jones is at least in the conversation. If anyone says Khabib is the goat you can just automatically disqualify any of their opinions on mma.

He beat Rampage, Machida and Shogun all in one year, also embarrassed a prime DC who was training/sparring regularly with prime a Cain and Rockhold. Moved up to HW to fight Cyril Gane who many at the time predicted him to lose and made it look easy. GOAT shit.

Jones is probably above Khabib , he’s arguably behind Gsp and Fedor , but if you pick Jones as goat it not like your out of your mind

No most would say the facts. Jones is dqd from goat conversations. He did it to himself. Great fighter. Unfortunately for him
0926abf094a783243b8628ca5fe2c55c.gif

No most would say the facts. Jones is dqd from goat conversations. He did it to himself. Great fighter. Unfortunately for him
How did he "DQ himself" from GOAT convo's. Sure he's a piece of work outside of the cage but inside of the cage he's done way more than Khabib. Even with his PED cheating ways it still doesn't change all that he accomplished. Plus it's not like Khabib is completely innocent either. Dude was cutting a stupid amount of weight and cheating to rehydrate with I.V's. If you're going to talk about facts, you need to talk about ALL the facts, not just whatever benefits your opinion.

Who gives AF - just one man's opinion. I happen to agree as I found JJ fights the most fun to watch in his prime.

He beat Rampage, Machida and Shogun all in one year, also embarrassed a prime DC who was training/sparring regularly with prime a Cain and Rockhold. Moved up to HW to fight Cyril Gane who many at the time predicted him to lose and made it look easy. GOAT shit.

Rampage was past his prime, Jones attacked his bad knees and literally ran from him.

Sure, he beat Machida. He did lose the first round though.

Shogun was injured/hampered.

Of course training with elite level fighters helps, but only so much and "embarrassed" is a stretch, it wasn't one-sided like Serra GSP 2.

How many years did he wait to move up? He avoided prime Stipe and Ngannou, and fought a guy with zero ground game.

GSP is the goat.

I hate agreeing with the bald goof about anything but here we are.
Khabib doesn't belong anywhere around a goat conversation not mma goat not lightweight goat

Back