Darren Till picks Conor McGregor to beat Khabib Nurmagomedov

Every fighter who picks Khabib to beat Canrous is stupid.

Because Canrous wont take the fight.

I’m no Conor fan, all my posts crap all over him. I feel he’s been treated with white gloves since he’s a money making draw and not necessarily a fighting phenom, which in my opinion, he isn’t.

He has serious weaknesses in his conditioning, regardless of how well he preps. However, his grappling isn’t atrocious like people say it is and more than anything else, he’s got a left hand with good power and accuracy, this one thing makes him very dangerous.

Khabib isn’t a standing sniper nor are his takedowns as good as everyone says. Yes Khabib can take you down repeatedly, but he also has problems keeping someone pinned down long enough to maul them. He doesn’t keep guys down like say GSP.

I can easily picture Conor catching him and TKO’ing him in the first 2 rounds just as easy as I can picture Conor gassing after the second round and being destroyed the 3rd.

The fight is more even in my eyes.

Yep one FW. Conor hits hard but he has mythical one shot KO power. He won’t even get the chance to lay one on Khabib as he’ll be on his back pretty much as the bell sounds.
He has enough power in one shot to set up the finishing blows

The future WW Champ seeking Conor's blessing

Full interview where he addresses Tyron, weight & Colby:

Timestamp @ 15:15

RIP Tyquill

Conor Bless​

Time and time again Darren Till has shown to have an abnormally high fight IQ. I predict the abnormally low fight IQ Tyron to really struggle with him.

After watching CHAD MENDES bring down Conor, I am confident Khabib will do the same. HOWEVER, Khabib for some stupid reason likes to throw hands when the whole world knows, he's pretty awful at it. Conor can wipe him out. 50/50 in the 1st and 2nd round. After that, there's no doubt in my mind that Dana will execute plan B and sabota-.....

Manlet hunters stick together.

Conor, a natural LW chose to fight manlets to climb the ladder....darren till, is also choosing to fight smaller men instead of fighting at middleweight, where he knows he will have problems.
Conor never missed weight unlike Till or even

Yoel Romero who is doing exactly in which you just said about conor lmao

Biased as always.

Khabib knows that and that's why he needs to take the fight to the ground. the only thing that might help khabib is Mcg's layoff and lack of cardio but beyond that he needs to avoid getting into a striking battle. Till is sandbagging in WW because he knows any MW beats him.

tenor.gif

And that couldn't possibly be a biased opinion...

Back