News Daryl Hall wants to fight John Oates

I wouldn't fuck with a white dude with a Jerry curl.

That takes some BALLS.

Unrelated. I once saw a couple white guys in the county jail apply Jerry curl over night(which also took big balls in Cook Co Jail). They both basically woke up bald. 2 glorious mullets gone. Entertaining weekend that one.

Early signs of tension between the two
daryl-hall-john-oates.gif

Seems like an over reaction by Hall, he could have achieved much the same via locking his cat flap.

Last edited:
Maybe they can fight on the Musk v Zuckerberg undercard

Their song 'She's gone' popped on when I was driving earlier this morning. I remember thinking it must have been from their early stuff as it sounded considerably different to their other known stuff. I didn't even know it was them until I saw it on the display.

ya, their seventies stuff is great, before the 80's synth bs hurt their sound. It was the sound of the time but god has it aged poorly.

and what's the big "confidential" secret shit about, i always thought they were a couple.

Sounds like Daryl needs some extra cash. He has a side hustle where he buys really old houses (as in houses built over a hundred years ago) and then restores them. He owns several in both the UK and the US. That shit was probably a moneypit even before the days of inflation and high interest rates.

As for the "confidentiality" part, Daryl probably doesn't want the general public to remember his weird obsession with Aleister Crowley now that everyone's forgotten that he used to on the reg dance with the devil in the pale moonlight.

ya, their seventies stuff is great, before the 80's synth bs hurt their sound. It was the sound of the time but god has it aged poorly.
How did it age poorly when majority of their 80s hits still gets played on contemporary radio and received the most spotify and youtube views than their 70s catalog? Their 70s well known songs are Kiss on My List and Sara Smile while the 80s gave them Kiss on My List, You Make My Dreams, Private Eyes, I cant Go for That, Ma Eater, One on One, Say it Aint So and Out of Touch. After 84 it was downhill though

Last edited:
Oates definitely wins, you can't have the Sever/Frye Moustache and not.

How did it age poorly when majority of their 80s hits still gets played on contemporary radio and received the most spotify and youtube views than their 70s catalog? Their 70s well known songs are Kiss on My List and Sara Smile while the 80s gave them Kiss on My List, You Make My Dreams, Private Eyes, I cant Go for That, Ma Eater, One on One, Say it Aint So and Out of Touch. After 84 it was downhill though
Eww you got your feelings hurt over it.

Who wants to fight who?

No fucking idea who these people are... nor do I care.

Why do you?

GettyImages-541323967-1567266050.jpg

Daryl Hall and John Oates, longtime music partners and members of the group Hall & Oates, are embroiled in a confidential legal battle that has led to Hall requesting a restraining order against Oates.
Hall filed the lawsuit and requested the restraining order on Nov. 16, according to multiple reports. A court issued the temporary restraining order, which is set to begin on Nov. 30.
The suit by Hall is against Oates as an individual and Oates’s trust.

Oates has a cool magnum mo & Hall looks like an old gretta thunderberg. I'd put money on Oates. He'd wipe off Hall's Sara Smile.

Back