DC - "It takes a lot of drugs to think like Jon Jones."

The fact that DC never truly attacks Jones for PEDs but does attack him for recreational drug use ...

... you have to wonder. I am getting suspicious that DC himself might have used some "help" and just doesn't want his words to backfire on him if he gets caught.

DC is 38 and still so good ... it's definitely not out of the realm of possibility to consider.

Not saying he is taking as fact ... just wondering why he won't attack Jones' PED use.
It's the perfect excuse for his lost. Even the No contest rematch ... DC just keeps saying he lost.

DC clearly doesn't take the high road when it comes to everything else Jones does ... why doesn't he attack Jones' PED use like he does everything else?

It's like Trump and Putin.
He’s taking the high road and not trying to make excuses for his loss. Sherdog logic- he must have juiced himself...

He’s taking the high road and not trying to make excuses for his loss. Sherdog logic- he must have juiced himself...
giphy.gif

I'm a huge Cormier fan, but I'd rather they stop with all their trashtalk and instead treat each other with respect coming into their third fight. That would be really unique and impressive. Too bad Jones can't help but act like a dick these days. I thought he was sincere when he was talking to Rogan in the octagon right after his second fight with Daniel, you know...

The fact that DC never truly attacks Jones for PEDs but does attack him for recreational drug use ...

... you have to wonder. I am getting suspicious that DC himself might have used some "help" and just doesn't want his words to backfire on him if he gets caught.

DC is 38 and still so good ... it's definitely not out of the realm of possibility to consider.

Not saying he is taking as fact ... just wondering why he won't attack Jones' PED use.
It's the perfect excuse for his lost. Even the No contest rematch ... DC just keeps saying he lost.

DC clearly doesn't take the high road when it comes to everything else Jones does ... why doesn't he attack Jones' PED use like he does everything else?

DC never claims he doesn't use PEDs. Let's face it, he comes out of NCAA Wrestling and USA Wrestling, the filthiest sport you can imagine.

D.C. is probably the most fierce competitor that we have ever seen in the cage, and possibly in combat sports even. Then again, it takes a rare breed of human to compete cleanly against and slay heavyweights while having the dimensions of a fat bantamweight.

I've got nothing but love and hespect for DC... always turns up, always makes his weight (magic towel excused) and leaves fuck all in the tank..

To be honest, I've been thinking the same thing. It's kind of annoying to be this cynical, though. One should give DC the benefit of doubt and just assume he's clean and he's saying "I lost" and stuff like that because he feels like he should be able to beat Jones, PEDs or no PEDs. But I can't help but think he's on something himself or at least has been in he past, which is the reason he's not attacking Jones about it.

But even if that's the case, good on him for not being a total hypocrite.

It makes me happy every time i see DC put a little more distance, humour and perspective between him and the cheater Jon Jones. I hope that he will some day get full closure - have fun with Stipe, retire, live happily ever after. War DC!

Dude, he's tapping. Clearly not out.

It would have been better had Jones picked him up like a wee bebbeh and rocked him. It would have shown both that he was the man and show that he cared about further injuring his opponent.

I don't know mate it was pretty impressive

choking an opponent until the submission is complete is the job of the fighter, he doesn't owe his own submission an EMT-approved dismount

I never said he owed anyone anything. I lost respect for him at that time is what I said.

No one owes a handshake either but I also lost respect for Rousey when she wouldn't shake Tate's hand.

Last edited:
Dude, he's tapping. Clearly not out.

It would have been better had Jones picked him up like a wee bebbeh and rocked him. It would have shown both that he was the man and show that he cared about further injuring his opponent.
3 gifs there

DC never claims he doesn't use PEDs. Let's face it, he comes out of NCAA Wrestling and USA Wrestling, the filthiest sport you can imagine.
Have you heard him talk about Anderson popping? Enough spurious accusations.

DC: I def. still want to fight Jones. I feel I can beat him even now despite me feeling I lost 2.

Jones: Come fight me.

DC: What a weird thing to respond to me saying I want to fight him.

<{vega}>

My thought exactly, where'd all that come from?

I never said he owed anyone anything. I lost respect for him at that time is what I said.

No one owes a handshake either but I also lost respect for Rousey when she wouldn't shake Tate's hand.

so your standards of respect for athletes projects things onto them further than their performance within that athletic competition

this may be, but not necessarily limited to

hairstyles

intro songs

color trunks

how you're feeling at any given time watching a fight card

your blood sugar

3 gifs there

Yeah, two are tapping. The one from the IFL had the benefit of the ref being right there in position. I remember that fight though I can't for the life of me remember who it was. Nasty looking.

I'm in no way saying the choke was the issue though. For the record. Choke your opponent out, fine and dandy. It's all fair.

Greg Jackson even told him to check on Machida. He wasn't going to.

https://www.google.com/amp/mmajunki...fans-comments-following-jones-ufc-140-win/amp

It's cage etiquette now but it's only etiquette because fighters did it early on out of genuine concern.

There's something..off about Jones. Who knows? Maybe it's one of the reasons he's so successful in the cage but still, would have been the better move to stop Machida from falling. A more human move, in my opinion. I think it says a lot about his character.

Back