Demetrious Johnson: "I Will Retire in ONE Championship"

He's had a good run in the UFC. Tbh, there's no fight for him in the UFC Flw division that gets me excited. He's either beat everyone, beat them 2x, or they're still contender status. I think this move was best for both parties.

Well there goes any chance of truly becoming the goat. He was already proclaiming to be goat but you can forget that now.

Rematch with Dom or fight with TJ would have iced it.

Yeah No kidding DJ, didn't think you were making a comeback...

Well there goes any chance of truly becoming the goat. He was already proclaiming to be goat but you can forget that now.
Oh I'm sure he doesn't care or need your approval on where he stands on a list. Fact is DJ is one of the best fighters we've ever seen.

Good for him.

Sounds like he will finally be making some good paydays, which he deserves.

He gets endlessly shit on here, but dude is a beast and a genuinely nice guy.

Oh I'm sure he doesn't care or need your approval on where he stands on a list. Fact is DJ is one of the best fighters we've ever seen.
He is, and he doesn't need any approval but if you're insinuating that he is still in goat talks, that's absurd.

Guys should fight where they want and that's good One is getting guys from outside of Asia and Southeast Asia

If they keep doing it they could be better than Bellator and we all know what a circus that is these days.

He is, and he doesn't need any approval but if you're insinuating that he is still in goat talks, that's absurd.
He is because 1 split decision loss after a record long title defense streak doesn't disqualify you from that. Plus he was traded, not like he just picked up the phone and signed a contract with ONE

And when the dust settles, they'll wonder...

<FookIsThatGuy>

th

Yeah, because it was so terrible for Ben Askren in ONE FC.

<puh-lease75>

I imagine Xbox is not as popular in Asia as PS4/Nintendo either. Gonna be a hard sell for Mighty Mouse.

giphy.gif

Johnson's one true crime in the eyes of MMA fans is that he's little. Every other criticism of the man pales in comparison to this one unforgivable offense.

Settle down MM supporters, you can search my post history and see that even recently I had him at number 5 on my goat list but now he won't have the quality of competition to remain there. I was one of the reasonable people that didn't exclude him automatically from goat talks for being a Manlet. The majority of people discussing the goat list don't even include him here on sherdog.

So those of you that consider him for goat, that's cool and all but know that you are the silent minority.

Johnson's one true crime in the eyes of MMA fans is that he's little. Every other criticism of the man pales in comparison to this one unforgivable offense.

he's also boring

I think you're a parent though, so watching little ones is entertaining for you :>

Back