Opinion Democratic Party Leadership Is Moving Away From Bernie Sanders

I'm a leftist and Ive liked Bernie for a long time. He will never go over with minority voters he doesn't have what hillary and obama had. if obama comes out and supports beto its over. he could do it earlier than before. not to mention California will be a bigger player in politics in two years. I think dems will be eager to back someone sooner rather than sit back and watch a fight drone on.

I think you're regurgitating propaganda. Obama had charisma and Hillary had her last name. Neither brought it home. Obama got the White House, but just delivered more of the same and Clinton didn't even get that far. Its a bonus that Sanders doesn't have what they had. Sanders isn't the unheralded dark horse candidate from Vermont anymore, he's the most popular politician in the land. And I think you're grossly overestimating Obama's influence with nonwhites.

The CA primary is a different story. I don't think Dems, or anybody will be eager to jump on the first bandwagon that sounds like more of the same, but if people drop out immediately after CA then that is another story (one being how bad for democracy that will be).

Democratic Party Leadership Is Moving Away From Bernie Sanders
I just picture an old man farting and everyone slowly sliding away.

My other thought was, "WTF is this about?" it's like we ever believed that Sanders was ever cozy with the bought and paid for corporate democrats to begin with.

They literally had to double team media and staffers to get Sanders out of the top spot and force fed the DNC nomination to Hillary.

They are the establishment now.. So yeah. Their lobby masters don't want universal health care, so bs dems will push for obamacare, which is the worst system ever.

They were never really with him.

He is and was an outsider, and the powers that be worry that he would go a bit rogue once elected.

All the more reason to consider Mr. Sanders.

It really feels like Bernie is becoming more an more irrelevant as the party is moving away from his more progressive ideas on healthcare, education and wealth disparity. He looks less and less like a leader on these issues going into the 2018 and 2020 election cycle. It looks like the DNC been working on this for sometime slowly pushing Bernie into the sidelines and he looks like he is running out of steam trying to get his message out.

Denver Post
"
Their movements reflect competing strategies for establishing their reputations and shaping a party that lacks a clear leader and consistent message in the Trump era"

https://www.denverpost.com/2018/05/20/what-election-2018-means-2020/

Bernie is more relevant with democrats than ever but the leadership which is 50% as bought by corporate money as the republicans are would not like his candidacy to see the light of day.

Incoming hit pieces and manipulatively framed anti Bernie articles stories and pieces on the way.

Case in point from The New York Times. This 12 min video is well worth the watch and there will be many other examples like this to to come.

Last edited by a moderator:
I almost never see or hear from him so you will have to enlighten me where all this support your talking about because it's not on the general media. There was a time he was unavoidable because he had the DNC in a place they did not want to be in especially on healthcare and education. The party leadership was held to answer to his message about single payer and free education. We almost never hear about this message anymore and he seems tired from fighting to stay in the game.

On network TV I saw Hillary's name mentioned several times where I had to wait nearly 2 hours before his name was mentioned.

Bernie is polling incredibly well. The reason you don't see him on corporate media is because they are bought off by corporate money and interests. The people want Bernie and the issues he champions more than anyone else. Its not even close.

Listen to Secular Talk man for actually accurate stats on Bernie and all progressive issues.

The anti-Sanders propaganda campaign has begun.

How does Beto do his thing better than Sanders does? Exactly?
And Beto will never have Sanders' record, so I highly doubt Sanders' supporters will jump ship for Beto.

Here is a nice piece on Beto's voting record. He is a fucking fraud and nothing like Bernie.

This video although by TYT is well worth the watch.

Bernie is polling incredibly well. The reason you don't see him on corporate media is because they are bought off by corporate money and interests. The people want Bernie and the issues he champions more than anyone else. Its not even close.

Listen to Secular Talk man for actually accurate stats on Bernie and all progressive issues.

We do not belong under the same government.

Of course sirota is attacking beto.

So Sirota's crime is being associated with Bernie Sanders while that writer is associated with both Wasserman schultz and center for American progress- a lady who actively rigged the primary against Bernie and a fake progressive organization

Bernie Sanders endorsement of Hillary Clinton will be his undoing. If (and that's a big if) he decides to run in 2020, President Trump's reelection campaign can just replay the clip of Bernie Sanders endorsing Hillary Clinton over and over and over again. This turns Hillary Clinton into a campaign issue yet again. Bernie will be backed into a corner where he has to either admit that he was being deceptive when he endorsed Hillary Clinton, or he's in a position where he has to defend Hillary Clinton. Either choice is going to cost him votes.

I'm a leftist and Ive liked Bernie for a long time. He will never go over with minority voters he doesn't have what hillary and obama had. if obama comes out and supports beto its over. he could do it earlier than before. not to mention California will be a bigger player in politics in two years. I think dems will be eager to back someone sooner rather than sit back and watch a fight drone on.

Bernie is polling extremely high among minorities already-- right now he is. I posted two videos in this thread detailing exactly where Bernie sits in polls and explaining the falsely framed NYT on why his numbers are down now among his base (they are not down).

MSM lies about Bernie almost every single time they mention him. They outright lie sometimes but they frame shit dishonestly almost every time. You have to hear accurate ways of looking at the data to even see it.

Please subscribe to "Secular Talk" on Youtube to get fact and data driven commentary on Bernie and the whole DNC itself. Do you know why the DNC would like to just pick someone rather than letting the dems hash it out? It is because a corporate dem will not win out or lead the party. It is almost certain that Bernie would win and the DNC cannot have that.

Please just watch this one video

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe Bernie stuck with the Democrats and Clinton after the way they played him.

He didn't need Wikileaks to tell him he was being done dirty.

I can't believe Bernie stuck with the Democrats and Clinton after the way they played him.

He didn't need Wikileaks to tell him he was being done dirty.

His support had nothing to do with NOT knowing he was done dirty. He did know. He did it because he rightly believed that Trump was/is uniquely unqualified and dangerous. He is.

His support had nothing to do with NOT knowing he was done dirty. He did know. He did it because he rightly believed that Trump was/is uniquely unqualified and dangerous. He is.

And that is exactly the problem with the political landscape - both sides are willing to overlook the bullshit on their side to point a finger at the other side. It's a destructive process, and only served to hurt Bernie's credibility.

Back