Rumored Deontay Wilder vs Charles Martin PBC

Great fight to regain his confidence. Not really interesting though.

Why not take on povetkin, ruiz, usyk if he's stepping aside anyway.

Hell, i'd rather watch him fight delboy. Than again, im always tuning in for delboy :D

the fight will be at one of the press conferences if they match him up with del boy

Don’t think a bit stiff lamp post is the best choice, even for a comeback.

Im really not thrilled about Martin but I will be happy to see Wilder back in the mix, hopefully in a better mental place.

Wilder vs Ruiz for consolation bronze medal match would be preferable to me.

That is actually an interesting matchup, Tyson Fury won by being bigger, backing Wilder up and bullying him backwards.

Ruiz could probably adapt that strategy and he is sufficiently skilled and has sufficient hand speed and power to perhaps do so.

Hopefully we see this fight this year.

I have no problem w this fight. The dude might be close to slipping for good. I say get him in the ring and let’s see where his head is.

Wilder vs Ruiz for consolation bronze medal match would be preferable to me.

That is actually an interesting matchup, Tyson Fury won by being bigger, backing Wilder up and bullying him backwards.

Ruiz could probably adapt that strategy and he is sufficiently skilled and has sufficient hand speed and power to perhaps do so.

Hopefully we see this fight this year.

You think Wilder is mentally able to deal with Ruiz? Way too dangerous of fight for him.

Martin has the power to deck him, and he has just as much top level competition experience, almost anyway, so don't go buying into that Wilder hype again too easy, but...it's also Charles Martin, he doesn;t seem that hungry, he seems happy enough for the money, but his has a nice straight right and he;s a big guy with underrated skill, so who knows

Pity he's too old, Big Marty Rogan would have spoke Wilder in circles

Rogan fought with everyone, officials, Mick Hennessy, the reporters, Fury himself

No real problem etween Rogan and Fury, but not so between him and Hennessy

Nah its a terrible fight regardless. He has no business fighting another bum. He could, at the very least, take a gatekeeper of some sort or an up and comer. Chisora, Hunter, Rivas. Hell fight Usyk even.
I don't get it, you want Wilder to drop down in weight or Rivas to move up?

Using Martin as an stepping stone fight makes more sense than fighting a BW. You can more easily sell the fight to casuals by calling Martin as a former hw world champion, which he technically was.

Now if you really wanna please the hardcore fans, fight the winner of Whyte/Povetkin happening in a month and a half.

Back