Describe scenarios where you've turned down sex

At work, while my female co-workers wanted to come over to my place for what I thought of as a threesome cause shit one of them was really into me but had a bf, she's African American but I'd still hit them luxurious curves if she was single. The other already had a kid so ofc she's willing to be a freak. I formed that opinion because I told them I had no tv but they'd joke around a lot about wanting to come over

Oh someone just triggered a memory in me that just triggered me.

At the same point of time as my last post above, I was out with my business partners at one of the hottest lounge clubs in the city.

I was out dancing and noticed a girl in a group who saw me noticing her and came right over and we started chatting and dancing together. We had genuine easy chemistry and was the rare gal where I was quite smitten. We were getting along fabulously but she was drinking a lot (shooters, etc) while we were hanging out, with her friends who were also nearby.

Then the alcohol caught up to her. She went from tipsy (fine) to sloppy drunk (not fine) within an hour of us first chatting. She started asking me if I would take her home (my condo was about a 15 minute walk or 3 minute cab ride) away, when she was just tipsy, but progressed to sloppy drunk so quickly that I had no real time to act. I would be fine sleeping with her as tipsy (I know some women like that for a first time to take any edge off) but I was not willing to sleep with any girl who was sloppy drunk for our first time.

I had to push her off to her girlfriends who seemed to agree with me, despite her saying she was fine and wanted to go home with me. I gave one of her gf's my number and said she could call me if she wanted to go out again. I did find the sloppy drunk off putting but it would not necessarily be a deal breaker for me. Sh*t happens and that might not be the norm for her. Even if it was the norm, I found her so attractive that I could still go out with her casually and to bang, but the first time she would need to be somewhat sober.

I would never sleep with a hammered gal, as our first encounter even if she was the instigator of everything.

Back in my single days, a Mexican buddy of mine took me to some illegal Latino bar here in Houston that was open all night. We pulled a couple senoritas and were gonna go back to their place. On the way out there's an argument in Spanish that I can half understand. One of the girls shuffles me into the back of her car while my buddy berates the other one.

Apparently they only wanted me, the token white guy.....to bang, rob, or make their dude jealous. Who knows. I never found out, because I got out of the car and had my buddy drive me home. We barely spoke on the ride.

I guess my message is....young dudes, even if you're swimming in poon, don't pass up too much of it. You'll regret it when you're old!

Being 6'6, not ugly and a married, club doorman of over 20 years, it was probably weekly or fortnightly.

Women of variable inebriation, taking a shot and me wistfully apologising that I have a wife.

The real fun ones are those that are not dissuaded by the married part. That was always a thrill and was not common, say 5%.

The most recent was a cute blonde chick in a black dress, probably a 9, called me sexy legs and asked if I wanted to come back to her place to stroke her pussy. She showed me a picture of her new kitten. I said I was married so no, but damn and she the said she was very discreet. We laughed and left it at that but damn if I don't think of her every so often.

Found out she was a friend of a work friend which makes the memory a little spicier.

Now I work on my own in the day, spend my off time with me kids and don't go to clubs so it's pretty rare.

So it was about her cat??
I am confused.

i was driving my girlfriend home from dinner in sacramento and a hooker walked up to me at a red like and started making hand motions like she was sucking my penis.

Plenty of first time Tinder dates. I realize it's mainly a way to hook up but as the great prophet 2pac once said, Hate to sound sleazy, but tease me. I don't want it if it's that easy.

Seriously if they're going to fuck me on the first date how many other dudes have they done the same with.

Not to say I haven't done it but yeah turned it down more often than not.

At one point I had an opportunity to do the not super cool threesome option. Turned it down. My buddy was pissed. We settled for just being Eskimo brothers.

Some girl wanted to have sex. I said no. She looked disappointed and left.

Times when I've turned down sex? That's easy!

nathan-fillion-meme.gif

images

umm-speechless.gif

Couple of times, usually with moral high ground reasons.

Like way too drunk or habe. Boyfriends and are drunk.

One I wished I haddent passed on, chick I’ve known a long time , best friends with another chick I’m friends with.

Out at the bar one night , hanging out with them and other mutual friends and it’s closing time.

actually need to back it up as I just realized chick two cock blocked out of revenge for not banging her previuosly.

Ok chick two, used to be best friends with my ex.
Run into her out one night and we hit it off. We had always been friendly with each other in the past.

We make out some, go back to her place clothes are coming off.

It’s getting close to go time.

She gets out her phone and sends a text, puts the phone down and is like ok let’s go.

I’m all what was that about, thinking maybe she text some dude and said “don’t want to cheat, found someone we about to fack it’s over” or some shot like that.

Nope, grabs her phone and shows me the text, it’s too my ex who was her BFF previously for over a decade.

Text says” You fucked my husband you whore, now I’m about to fuck yours “

killed the mood, made me feel like a revenge fuck and not because she was into me. She said otherwise but fuck it. Mood was killed.

Ok back to chick =1

Bars closing and she looks me right in the eye and says “So are we gonna go fuck or what?” Shit turned me on hard as hell, like damn love it when a woman takes charge.
Girl number 2 whispers in my ear, “she had a boyfriend and she’s just drunk”

Mood killed, turns out she was already wanting to break up with her Bf but just hadn’t yet reallly and had liked me for a while.

anyway, by the time she told
Me that she was trying to get me to take her out but I had a g/f again already.

So I guess that’s three.

But damn are they fun to Fack, and usually horney 24/7 until they run out of pills.

I know, and then that's when they rob your shit when you're sleeping lol.

Back