Destiny 2, v2: Now grinding for Bright Engrams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vigilance wing has the top spot right now. With Uriel’s, antiope, positive outlook, and the colony behind it
I think I'm going to stop playing it if uriel's & antiope stays in the top 5 those two guns are shit. All this wait for a PvP fix and the same fucking guns are still in the meta.

I think I'm going to stop playing it if uriel's & antiope stays in the top 5 those two guns are shit. All this wait for a PvP fix and the same fucking guns are still in the meta.

Yeah, the Uriel’s is so beast in close and range. I mean, I have it and use it occasionally too, but I was getting salty today. I was getting beat at range when i was using the autumn wind and in close when I was using the out of options. May be operator error, but it was crazy.

Yeah, the Uriel’s is so beast in close and range. I mean, I have it and use it occasionally too, but I was getting salty today. I was getting beat at range when i was using the autumn wind and in close when I was using the out of options. May be operator error, but it was crazy.
they was suppose to cut down the range and accuracy on those 450 rpm auto rifles to make other weapons more viable.

why on earth is the next update for the mobile app???... what a waste of resources.. no one cares for that shiaaattt!!!!.. give us more storage space and maybe some gear profiles to save so its easier to set... some fuckin' meaningful game life improvements at least...

monster hunter has no storage issues and you can save tons of fuckin setup profiles...

Bungie u suck!

the 6v6 IB got pushed back due to a bug so next week is rumble again but they are releasing a patch at the same time to make it 6 man instead of 8 man. That seems fairly fast to rework it to make it 6 man it makes me wonder what else they could rework that fast but wont. Maybe it was just easier making 8 man seeing how all modes are 4v4.

For those who might be interested it looks like April 24 Bungie will be doing the live trailer / reveal stream for the next DLC called "Warmind." They're saying it's going to drop on May 8th. I've already paid for it (bought the ultimate edition or whatever with the season pass last year) so I might check it out and play through the campaign. I'm still just agitated with Bungie and the path they've taken with D2 so I don't want to play it out of spite. haha

They also updated the "Road Map" this week and there is some good stuff in there, but most of it has been pushed back until the Fall DLC.
D2_Development_Roadmap_4_10.jpg

Something really cool to note is the September stuff.... WEAPON SLOT CHANGES AND RANDOMIZATION. Looks like after the community screaming at Bungie since the beta has finally forced them to address the issue with the boring and stale loot.

For those who might be interested it looks like April 24 Bungie will be doing the live trailer / reveal stream for the next DLC called "Warmind." They're saying it's going to drop on May 8th. I've already paid for it (bought the ultimate edition or whatever with the season pass last year) so I might check it out and play through the campaign. I'm still just agitated with Bungie and the path they've taken with D2 so I don't want to play it out of spite. haha

They also updated the "Road Map" this week and there is some good stuff in there, but most of it has been pushed back until the Fall DLC.

Something really cool to note is the September stuff.... WEAPON SLOT CHANGES AND RANDOMIZATION. Looks like after the community screaming at Bungie since the beta has finally forced them to address the issue with the boring and stale loot.

Will the Warmind DLC include a raid??? I am assuming yes but I didn’t notice any mention of it so far which worries me..

Will the Warmind DLC include a raid??? I am assuming yes but I didn’t notice any mention of it so far which worries me..

Not sure as I Bungie hasn't confirmed it yet. Some sources are saying new Raid Lair and others are saying it's just going to be "Prestige Mode" for Eater of Worlds.

them taking a year to drip feed updates/patches to reintroduce shit that should've never been taken out of the game is a real waste of time. I got the season pass so i'll get this warmind dlc but this wait until september will be a pain then having to shell out money for that dlc this warmind dlc better be worth it. If it's another two tokens and a blue type dlc they can eat a dick CoO was a damn waste of money that barely added shit to the game.

Not sure as I Bungie hasn't confirmed it yet. Some sources are saying new Raid Lair and others are saying it's just going to be "Prestige Mode" for Eater of Worlds.
raid lair? so another raid taken place on the Leviathan that just seems lazy

them taking a year to drip feed updates/patches to reintroduce shit that should've never been taken out of the game is a real waste of time. I got the season pass so i'll get this warmind dlc but this wait until september will be a pain then having to shell out money for that dlc this warmind dlc better be worth it. If it's another two tokens and a blue type dlc they can eat a dick CoO was a damn waste of money that barely added shit to the game.

100% agree. I haven't played for well over a month, maybe closer to two, and it's sad that all they can really do is try to make this game like D1. Really though people told them during the beta that all of this shit was messed up and they basically ignored us. Here we are a year after that and they're just now finally pushing towards reverting all of these stupid changes. I also agree that CoO was a god damned joke... shitty campaign, Infinite Forest was just boring as all hell, and the only new strikes we got were fucking missions inside the campaign. I also hate how the tone of the game and writing has changed so much, and it was really shown with Sagira and how they made her just super cheesy. I'm not sure how many people here saw the Bungie comic (which is now canon lore by the way) but they basically turned Sagira into a 15 year old girl with cringe dialogue like "Later haters." Just terrible.

raid lair? so another raid taken place on the Leviathan that just seems lazy
Well, as far as I can recall, it had always been the plan to have the main raid and then 2 raid lairs. I can understand the idea behind it since you can reuse assets and still provide a cool experience. But again it still hasn't been confirmed if there is going to be a new Lair with this DLC or just Prestige mode for Eater of Worlds.

I just find the lair shit lazy and non canon type shit a giant ship that houses the Cabal, Vex, and maybe Siva Frames <----just a guess. I'd understand it if they did what they did with the Taken where it was a new enemy that took over all the enemy races but just throwing shit together in a giant ship seems odd.

This Warmind expansion has to be amazing and mind blowing. Not just great, but amazing. They've lost so many players and the game needs a massive overhaul.

Yep, I'm already on the hook for the dlc and that is the only reason I'm considering playing it.

Yep, I'm already on the hook for the dlc and that is the only reason I'm considering playing it.
If I knew D2 would've turned out this way I doubt I would've even got it but seeing how I bought the delux gold master edition I'll play the dlc. I just hope it isn't an extra small dlc made out of cut content.

6v6 IB is back and it's the same shit auto rifles and smg with shit ttk

Just like D1, lots of people are starting to adopt the attitude of "See you in September" for the Comet expansion. Funny enough though as far as I understand Taken King had the full on support of the entire Bungie / Destiny staff. Now that the only ones developing for D2 are the "Live Team" I'm very much doubting that they can create a great expansion (rather than DLC) anywhere near on par with the size of Taken King. I feel like this game has been on life support for a while and it seems like it's just going to stay on life support until D3 comes out. The only thing left for D2 is to try and keep as many people interested as possible until D3 launches.

Just like D1, lots of people are starting to adopt the attitude of "See you in September" for the Comet expansion. Funny enough though as far as I understand Taken King had the full on support of the entire Bungie / Destiny staff. Now that the only ones developing for D2 are the "Live Team" I'm very much doubting that they can create a great expansion (rather than DLC) anywhere near on par with the size of Taken King. I feel like this game has been on life support for a while and it seems like it's just going to stay on life support until D3 comes out. The only thing left for D2 is to try and keep as many people interested as possible until D3 launches.

if this happens they'll probably completely lose me. even if D3 is rated highly I feel insulted by what they attempted to do with D2. like I am a fuckin' sheep that will throw money at the screen because of some fancy costume or dancing moves.

there's several games on the horizon that will most likely take Destiny's place. I have high hopes for Anthem and it seems Bioware is staking their livelihood on it after the massive failure that was Mass Effect Andromeda...

They wont need to create all that big of a dlc to match TTK dlc just retrofit new enemies into current world spaces like they did with TTK and RoI. All the TTK did was introduce the Taken to Earth, Venus, and Mars added three new subclasses, 4 new strikes, 3 new PvP game modes, 9 PvP maps, Court of Oryx and a Raid. Now that I read what I just wrote that was a bit of new shit I really hope they can pull it off but with the hype they gave the last DLC and it being shit who knows.

if this happens they'll probably completely lose me. even if D3 is rated highly I feel insulted by what they attempted to do with D2. like I am a fuckin' sheep that will throw money at the screen because of some fancy costume or dancing moves.

there's several games on the horizon that will most likely take Destiny's place. I have high hopes for Anthem and it seems Bioware is staking their livelihood on it after the massive failure that was Mass Effect Andromeda...
I'm hoping Anthem is good and is able to compete with Destiny so it forces the twats at bungie to create a better game with D3. The whole cosmetic bs that is D2 is a damn joke I didn't buy D2 to play dressup and that's what they made it. Even today when I played it they said I had something at eververse so I clicked on there and it was nothing just two new bundles they was offering to sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back