Destiny 2, v3: Forsaken looming

Had to do some catching up over the weekend, since I was on holidays and away for a couple weeks.

Got home from the beautiful USA on Friday, and basicially sat down with the Xbox from Friday evening till Sunday night.

Prestige Calus complete, Prestige Argos complete, Normal Spire complete, Whisper complete, Whisper catalyst obtained, and finished the Nascent Dawn quest stuff finally. Also got a few of the Simulant nodes done but I ran out of the consumables that you need to get the frequencies with.

Thank God for my clan though. We have one dude that is just simply a Destiny mastermind. He has everything memorized and is always willing to run clanmates through anything they need. We're lucky to have him.

Thank God for my clan though. We have one dude that is just simply a Destiny mastermind. He has everything memorized and is always willing to run clanmates through anything they need. We're lucky to have him.

Yes, very lucky.

I can take long breaks from this game and not miss it, but every time I come back I remember that it really is the best game out there for Xbox IMO.

Solstice of Heroes dropped today. Looks pretty fun for a full month of activities before the next expansion.

Is there any information on when Armsweek drops? People were speculating that it would be when Solstice starts, but nothing so far. Maybe just a weekend thing? The new catalysts are what I'm after.

The boys are saying that the grind to 400 is real.

The boys are saying that the grind to 400 is real.
it took me about 8 hours to get to the blue set the super kills in PvP dragged ass I should be able to solo to the 400 set but the masterwork set is a no go. Even in this blue set I have to get solar super kills but instead of going by a % like it says one super gets 1% no matter how much adds I kill.

it took me about 8 hours to get to the blue set the super kills in PvP dragged ass I should be able to solo to the 400 set but the masterwork set is a no go. Even in this blue set I have to get solar super kills but instead of going by a % like it says one super gets 1% no matter how much adds I kill.

That's for PVP, right? Mayhem comes next week, so super kills should be easy.

One of our guys was up to LL 402 this morning. Probably higher by now. I haven't even had a chance to install the update yet personally.

That's for PVP, right? Mayhem comes next week, so super kills should be easy.
yeah I'm waiting to do my hunter & warlock then I was also using the full set of solstice armour too instead of the one piece that needed that objective. Going into PvP with 5 mobility and only 1 resilience isn't fun at all once I got to around 70% I found out you only needed that one piece of armour.

yeah I'm waiting to do my hunter & warlock then I was also using the full set of solstice armour too instead of the one piece that needed that objective. Going into PvP with 5 mobility and only 1 resilience isn't fun at all once I got to around 70% I found out you only needed that one piece of armour.

I think there are "kills with supers in Crucible" and "Kill guardians in Crucible" on two different pieces, and it's only 10 kills each. It should take like 2 matches at most next week.

I did notice today that for some reason my solar orbs weren't being counted.

How do you guys like this game compared to the first? I liked the first one a lot and put a lot of time into it, but I played the second only for a couple days and got bored because I felt like it was exactly like the first one.

I'm thinking about getting back into it tho, a buddy has been uploading videos of him doing raids and it really seems like the game is geared towards end game rather than the story itself. The end game looks awesome, just like it was in the first one.

I think there are "kills with supers in Crucible" and "Kill guardians in Crucible" on two different pieces, and it's only 10 kills each. It should take like 2 matches at most next week.

no you need 30 super kills in PvP

How do you guys like this game compared to the first? I liked the first one a lot and put a lot of time into it, but I played the second only for a couple days and got bored because I felt like it was exactly like the first one.

I'm thinking about getting back into it tho, a buddy has been uploading videos of him doing raids and it really seems like the game is geared towards end game rather than the story itself. The end game looks awesome, just like it was in the first one.
there is barely an end game in this one there's stuff to do if you got both dlc but the base game is meh the next dlc is coming out next month and that one should add a real end game. they have just pretty much been adding small fixes here and there since the first dlc got shit on along with the base game. if you haven't played for awhile they have made some good changes and it should keep you busy.

As @tru3f4n stated it’s 30+ super kills at 3% per kill... I just finished it for one character last night to upgrade to the blue set. I’d wait on mayhem next week to run this BS. I don’t have a lot of time this week so I’ll do everything else for other 2 characters and then wait for the reset before running for those super kills. In the blue set u need crucible wins so depending on how good and lucky u happen to join a team it could be fast of painful.

To every one that uses Arc Strider with Wormhusk Crown, Antiope and Graviton Crutch, I wish them all at least 3 days of violent diarrhea.

On a serious note, I am really having a blast right now in the Crucible, except the times when i have to play against pre-made team of 5 Arc Striders with Gravitons and they all stick from each other asses somewhere in the back of the map while team shooting and throwing arcbolt grenades. Arc Strider class, Wormhusk Crown and Graviton Lance are in need of serious balancing right now.

Switch from 4v4 to 6v6 was a right move IMO.

I have a feeling that I can use a larger variety of weapons other than Vigilance and Graviton. I use Crimson on smaller and Jade Rabbit on larger maps and I have a great success with both of them. My efficiency is constantly above 2.0 and all the way to 3.5.

I had such a great game yesterday, I really had a feeling that I was playing Destiny 1, here is a clip from that game:

Last edited:
confirmed 3 tap handcannons for forsaken, lets fucking go. been dropping 40 kill games like nothing lately

Back