Did Donald Dive? (Gifs inside)

Did Donald take a dive?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a "dive".

He just wasn't in it. He looked like a man happy to collect 2 million win or lose.

Not in it and happy to collect millions to lose.

That’s exactly what a dive is.

The more I read this thread, the more I'm laughing at you copecels

Especially the ones trying to argue it was a dive, with khabib avatars

Major cope
Can't have Conor losing, Cerrone should get an Oscar nomination.

You really think cowboy had what it took to beat McGregor? Lol

What I just saw was a well executed dive that has about 60% of the people that voted in this poll fooled. If you take a step back, look at the individual pieces and the big picture it’s as clear as day.

Look,the bottom line is Cowboy came in to this fight acting meek as hell,like he didnt care if he won or lost,and that he had no plans to grapple. He didnt even shoot when conor missed his big punch. He did not attack. He did not defend. He showed no urgency to Herb Dean that he could continue.

When shoulder strikes almost ko you...? i dont know what to think other than to retire.

Waste of time.

He performed like we all kinda expected in the end.. like you know how the sherbros noticed him in the build up like how the media kinda implied and alluded too.

Cowboy was on point all the way :D

Good for Conor good win just like he and the UFC wanted.. now lets eat popcorn and see his fans claim superiority and re-start the hype machine.

He folded. As unfulfilling as that is, it's what happened

@HoFF nwver had a thread hit so many replies so fast, good lord

I believe that was some bs that we saw. Similar to Fedor vs Rampage. Outcome was kinda obvious from start.
I wonder who Cowboy will fight next and how is he gonna look. It will be hilarious if he fights some tough mf and handles him.

Don't think he took a dive, he just kinda gave up.
Whats the difference at this point? He got hit and didn't tie up or shoot. He covered up and turned away, allowing Conor to hit him over and over. Even after rolling out of it, he looked confused as to why Herb didn't stop the fight yet since he was turtling up without intelligently defending himself.

Wobbled from a shoulder strike? Did Cowboy even land one strike the entire fight? He literally put up no fight.

This is a black belt who landed on the ground and just covered up. He didn't even try to grab a leg or regain guard. It's like one man got paid to be a punching bag and the other one didn't know. Even the shoulder check isn't a hard move to block in the clinch. If you have your hands correctly in the right position; you might get hit by that move once and then it doesn't happen again.
Looked like a replay of the end of the till fight

You've got slow motion crystal clear replays of a man getting KOed and you still have doubts if its real....

Yeah he faked getting dropped on flat earth.

He may not have dived, but with a gameplan that said stand with Conor: it may as well have done it.

He also got smashed by his shoulder once and then just put his face back in the same place to get hit again lol.
He really brainfarted in there. Nobody uses shoulder strikes because they don't work well since you need so much space. I don't think it's some innovative Mcgregor thing. Either cowboy is on the take or the anxiety crippled him.

Even the clinch he had was weak. It looked more like Conor trapped the arm than cowboy doing anything other than standing there​

Cerrone definitely got a nice "backroom bonus" for that performance.

Wow. I can't believe people really thought that was a fixed fight. Like its just not possible to do that to cerrone. I would of thought this was fixed if conor kod him in the 4th or 5th round. This is what conor does, people! He is from the same cloth as BJ back in his days who almost never lost the first round.

He was rocked and you can clearly see in the second gif McGregor hits him hard as fuck behind the ear. Donald's nose was busted in the clinch, then he was surprised by that return headkick. Conor brought power and pressure. This wasn't rigged. Why the salt and denial? I like Cowboy too, but he lost. Come on fellas, let it go.

What I just saw was a well executed dive that has about 60% of the people that voted in this poll fooled. If you take a step back, look at the individual pieces and the big picture it’s as clear as day.

Cowboy didn’t need to dive. Conor was a terrible stylistic matchup for him and would have beaten him every time.

It’s so funny how pathetic Conor haters are. The dude has embarsssed a ton of top guys but you’re doubting he can beat a guy who’s a favorable matchup and 37? Lol. Yeah right..

Cowboy got clipped and finished. Get over it. It’s similar to the JDS/Hunt spinning kick that grazed but finished Hunt. I don’t remember reading dumb shit then.

Face it - Conor is an elite fighter

Even the clinch he had was weak. It looked more like Conor trapped the arm than cowboy doing anything other than standing there​
I think Conors damage was real. But let’s be real cowboy didn’t throw a strike. So I get why people might think it’s a fix

Cerrone said Conor broke his nose with the shoulder shot then backed it up with the head kick

It wasn't fake Conor just starched him straight off the start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back