Dillashaw is ahead of Cruz at Bantamweight GOAT status

But no other retard base him being better on the fact that TJ should have won that fight proving he's better than Dom!
I see him better than Dom because TJ has better wins than Dom fucktard.Razor thin losses to Assuncao and Cruz are blemishes on his record.Conor isn't the FW goat over Aldo because he beat him.Stop acting like fight couldn't have gone either way

Last edited:
You seem to continue to iignore reality.
it was close but you try to claim like TJ won. he did not.
Cruz edged him. TJ lost.
Claiming he could have, would have, should have is just a wishful thinking from an obvious nuthugger.
keep hiding from reality, kid.
Look at his record, and you will see it will not erase the loss. No matter how much you wish it didn't happen.
I think you are missing the point.

If all that matters to you is the pen on the paper result vs what actually happened.

As a Boxing fan, nobody holds the silly decision of "Draw" against Hagler when the judges flopped it in his first bout with Vito Antuofermo. Basically we look at his record and ignore that one, as does most of the boxing world. It was a very clear win for Hagler and history has treated it as such by omitting it when discussing his all time rank

And that is the approach we take with TJ vs Cruz, except as far as I am concerned the fight was razor close and COULD have been ruled a draw. A lot of credible MMA source people and fighters scored it for TJ. We are perfectly within our rights to just omit that loss in terms of our rankings. You are perfectly within your rights to consider it a loss if you think Dom won that fight.

Either way, it was one of the best skill fights of 2016 and razor close.

I see him better than Dom because TJ has better wins than Dom fucktard.Razor thin losses to Assuncao and Cruz are blemishes on his record.Conor isn't the FW goat over Aldo because he beat him.Stop acting like fight couldn't have gone either way
...and here we go...
Excuses and justification for all losses, and denial that he lost head to head against Cruz...

18hzuu.jpg

I think you are missing the point.

If all that matters to you is the pen on the paper result vs what actually happened.

As a Boxing fan, nobody holds the silly decision of "Draw" against Hagler when the judges flopped it in his first bout with Vito Antuofermo. Basically we look at his record and ignore that one, as does most of the boxing world. It was a very clear win for Hagler and history has treated it as such by omitting it when discussing his all time rank

And that is the approach we take with TJ vs Cruz, except as far as I am concerned the fight was razor close and COULD have been ruled a draw. A lot of credible MMA source people and fighters scored it for TJ. We are perfectly within our rights to just omit that loss in terms of our rankings. You are perfectly within your rights to consider it a loss if you think Dom won that fight.

Either way, it was one of the best skill fights of 2016 and razor close.

I never denied it was close, but I do think Cruz won.
But denying AND using it to prove TJ is better than Cruz is ridiculous.

Again, I agree with you, each one is entitled to their own opinion. but common sense should apply.
If you have an excuse/justification for each time TJ lost and discredit everything, you should know you are biased.
That's, to me, simple common sense.

Early stoppage. Your hatred and bias against TJ is pretty evident, man. The Dodson fight is not comparable to Dom/Cody, TJ vs Barao or Cody because there was no early stoppage or close decision. TJ killed Barao and Cody. Cody tooled Cruz the entire fight.

You can dislike a fighter and still be impartial.. Well, I can, at least.

<DCWhoa><36>

Impartial? You guys have an excuse for every loss TJ has, and kneel before his little snake with your mouths open and wanting on every win. You give him credit for losses like he actually won.

I do not like TJ, but if you notice I don’t take away anything he has earned. I will check you and your boys opinions on the weight of those accomplishments, for example how we should view the two wins over Barao, or what a nothingburger the title defense over Joe Soto is, but show me where I have taken a win of his and argued it was a loss or that he didn’t deserve it?

The truth is TJ as awful and fake a person as he is, is a very good fighter. However, he is not anywhere near the GOAT yet. He has beaten Barao twice, and Cody twice. Both are big wins but their are legitimate arguments as to the weight of this wins historically. Barao has shown a catastrophic drop in performance. Cody’s career cred to this point lies on knocking out lower level fighters and one huge night against an all time great. He may be Rich Franklin, he may be Matt Serra, we don’t know yet. He beat John Lineker which for me is no different than the Jorgenson’s on Cruz and Baraos resume. He is 1-1 with Asuncao and has loses to Dom and Dodson. It is a solid resume, but it is not all time great, not yet. Now if TJ strings together 3 title defenses against top 5 BWs in the division right now, you can start making the all time argument.

...and here we go...
Excuses and justification for all losses, and denial that he lost head to head against Cruz...

18hzuu.jpg
Show me where did i make excuses.Why do you always lie? Fight was close and i got TJ winning.Professional fighters agree with me.Holy shit what a braindead.

Show me where did i make excuses.Why do you always lie? Fight was close and i got TJ winning.Professional fighters agree with me.Holy shit what a braindead.
Im starting to think that you are Duane Ludwig dude or even TJ himself

I never denied it was close, but I do think Cruz won.
But denying AND using it to prove TJ is better than Cruz is ridiculous.

Again, I agree with you, each one is entitled to their own opinion. but common sense should apply.
If you have an excuse/justification for each time TJ lost and discredit everything, you should know you are biased.
That's, to me, simple common sense.
I don't think I am biased to say that Hagler's loss to Leonard at the end of his career was wrong either.

It is not that I am biased towards Hagler. It is that I watched the fight and my conclusion is the judges were crazy.

Regarding TJ vs Cruz, I have several factors that determine why I think TJ is better all time. Quality of competition TJ faced is higher IMO and I have detailed why in previous posts. Decisive finishes vs decisions, Cruz fighting guys well outside the top 5 in his 2 Defenses after regaining the belt vs TJ always fighting the best. And yes, I do think he beat Cruz. It was close, but rounds 4 and 5 were definitely TJ's and rounds 1,2,3 could be scored either way. Looking at it, if it went to round 6, TJ was firmly in control and getting stronger as the fight progressed and Cruz was so damaged he could barely stand. A lot of us old timers do like how Pride scoring worked and Damage was a big factor, as well as looking at the fight as a whole.

In terms of losses? Cruz was choked out by Faber and was given a one sided beatdown by Cody while IMO, he lost that fight to TJ(opinion)

A green TJ lost to Dodson and a more seasoned TJ lost a very close split decision to Assuncao.

That's my opinion and it is just as valid as yours

Honestly I think an issue is that a lot of the support for Dom goes back to all that schoolyard style "snake" stuff when you get into that mode of thinking your going to be pretending literally any win is a total domination.

No because you cant get over that cruz beat silly dilly just like them .
We are on an MMA message board aren't we? I am obviously a fan of TJ and think he won the fight and i want to argue that.

Honestly I think an issue is that a lot of the support for Dom goes back to all that schoolyard style "snake" stuff when you get into that mode of thinking your going to be pretending literally any win is a total domination.
Exactly.There was clearly a bias toward to TJ before and after the fight.People on here were so blinded by the whole TJ-snake thing while simultaneously being obsessed with the corny comeback story that they didn't watch the fight clearly.

I don't think I am biased to say that Hagler's loss to Leonard at the end of his career was wrong either.

It is not that I am biased towards Hagler. It is that I watched the fight and my conclusion is the judges were crazy.

Regarding TJ vs Cruz, I have several factors that determine why I think TJ is better all time. Quality of competition TJ faced is higher IMO and I have detailed why in previous posts. Decisive finishes vs decisions, Cruz fighting guys well outside the top 5 in his 2 Defenses after regaining the belt vs TJ always fighting the best. And yes, I do think he beat Cruz. It was close, but rounds 4 and 5 were definitely TJ's and rounds 1,2,3 could be scored either way. Looking at it, if it went to round 6, TJ was firmly in control and getting stronger as the fight progressed and Cruz was so damaged he could barely stand. A lot of us old timers do like how Pride scoring worked and Damage was a big factor, as well as looking at the fight as a whole.

In terms of losses? Cruz was choked out by Faber and was given a one sided beatdown by Cody while IMO, he lost that fight to TJ(opinion)

A green TJ lost to Dodson and a more seasoned TJ lost a very close split decision to Assuncao.

That's my opinion and it is just as valid as yours

Look, you can justify and try to rationalize as much as you want.
he lost to Dom.
There was no round 6. This is just you trying to rationalize how TJ could have/should have won.

And I don't mind if you think that.

But when you try to justify his losses to Assuncao and Dodson, and minimize everything that DOm did, then you have to accept you are biased as fuck, no matter how much you think you are not.

Because if you want to play this game, you have to do the same for Dom as well. Look at all his losses and justify why he lost. Then look at his wins and make it look like more than they are...

ANything else, and you are just being a hypocrite (Not trying to curse at you, just being blunt... sorry for that, but just trying to make a point, not ryle you up.).

We are on an MMA message board aren't we? I am obviously a fan of TJ and think he won the fight and i want to argue that.
Dude we all know that TJ is one of the best fighters in the world but he will not look that great against dom like he looked against neck tats, TJ is a lesser version of cruz with more power.

Back