Dillashaw is ahead of Cruz at Bantamweight GOAT status

I mean 125er jokes aside I'd have him as the #2 guy at 135 ever and if he won a rematch more clearly he'd probably be #1 again so yes he's obviously credible, As far as Faber goes yeah I do think he had clearly been looking worse before the 3rd time Dom and very few people felt he deserved that title fight, it was basically setup for a trilogy and to give Cruz an easy defence, the only wins Faber had close to that fight were against not very relevant fighters, Alex Caceres 2 years before was probably his last good win.

TJ rocked Barao badly in the first round and then beat him up for the rest of the fight when he was not fully recovered from it(Barao himself claimed to have no memory of much of the fight didn't he?) before finishing late. The fight before that Barao was doing what Cruz couldn't do in 10 rounds in 1 round finishing Faber.

This is probably the most clear case of soul stealing in MMA history I would say.

Head to head, on 2 reconstructed knees, Dom beat TJ. There is just no argument that erases that win.

Dom's victory over the Snake is nothing but controversy, the Snake should won that fight.

There is noone who is larger than Mighty Mouse in the UFC.Is no one allowed to fight him? Or everyone who wants to fight Mighty Mouse is a pussy?

It's not Dillashaw's fault that Mighty Mouse is a super midget.
You keep going back to that argument. You are trying to be literal to avoid what I said. I broke it down for you: Flyweights are not Bantamweights. TJ is the Champ at BW and he is calling out the Fly Weight Champion. There are lots of FlyWeights and TJ isn't one of them. If he can make the weight he is still not a FlyWeight and won't stay at that weight. You called Max a Lightweight who cuts to FW so how is TJ not a BW who if he could make 125 is just cutting to FlyWeight.

You hate on MM for some reason but overlook TJ's blatant flaws.

You keep going back to that argument. You are trying to be literal to avoid what I said. I broke it down for you: Flyweights are not Bantamweights. TJ is the Champ at BW and he is calling out the Fly Weight Champion. There are lots of FlyWeights and TJ isn't one of them. If he can make the weight he is still not a FlyWeight and won't stay at that weight. You called Max a Lightweight who cuts to FW so how is TJ not a BW who if he could make 125 is just cutting to FlyWeight.

You hate on MM for some reason but overlook TJ's blatant flaws.
Max is welcome to drop to 135 and challenge TJ if he doesn't die.You are struggling to understand TJ is not even that big for a bantamweight and Holloway is one of the biggest 145ers.Like i said before MM and Dillashaw are closer in size than Holloway and Dillashaw.Get that.

It’s close but it’s Tj...Tj has beat the better fighters

Head to head, on 2 reconstructed knees, Dom beat TJ. There is just no argument that erases that win.

Basically falling back to exactly the argument I highlighted, pushing an ultra close decision as some kind of definitive win.

Basically falling back to exactly the argument I highlighted, pushing an ultra close decision as some kind of definitive win.

I don’t understand you TJ and Gus fans that continue to argue that losses are not losses. Two men entered the octogan under a set of rules established beforehand. Both agreed to those rules. You have probably heard the shorter version if you actually watch any UFC “...3 judges will score the contest ....”. TJ fought well, but not well enough in the eyes of the only 3 people in the world that mattered. He lost. Dom won. It was diffinitive and is in the record books now and forever as such. If you are talking about predicting the outcome of a future contest between the two which will never happen if TJ has anything to say about it, then you can talk about how close it was and that you thought he actually won etc. What you can’t do is give TJ credit for it like it’s a win and you can’t not include it as a win when looking at Doms resume. He won, fair and square. It’s not authentic and it’s disrespectful of the fighters and the sport to do otherwise.

I don’t understand you TJ and Gus fans that continue to argue that losses are not losses. Two men entered the octogan under a set of rules established beforehand. Both agreed to those rules. You have probably heard the shorter version if you actually watch any UFC “...3 judges will score the contest ....”. TJ fought well, but not well enough in the eyes of the only 3 people in the world that mattered. He lost. Dom won. It was diffinitive and is in the record books now and forever as such. If you are talking about predicting the outcome of a future contest between the two which will never happen if TJ has anything to say about it, then you can talk about how close it was and that you thought he actually won etc. What you can’t do is give TJ credit for it like it’s a win and you can’t not include it as a win when looking at Doms resume. He won, fair and square. It’s not authentic and it’s disrespectful of the fighters and the sport to do otherwise.

I wouldn't really class those as the same, Gus did well against Jones and yeah you could potentially argue a decision for him but only by giving him all the close rounds plus of course the fight ended with him getting beaten up. Much of the hype was about Gus testing Jones so much as people keen for a rematch as it was the actual decision.

Cruz/Dillashaw is pretty much your perfect example of a razor close decision., I wouldn't say its unreasonable at all to say such a decision doesn't carry as much weight as clear wins like Cody over Cruz or TJ over Cody and Barao.

I wouldn't really class those as the same, Gus did well against Jones and yeah you could potentially argue a decision for him but only by giving him all the close rounds plus of course the fight ended with him getting beaten up. Much of the hype was about Gus testing Jones so much as people keen for a rematch as it was the actual decision.

Cruz/Dillashaw is pretty much your perfect example of a razor close decision., I wouldn't say its unreasonable at all to say such a decision doesn't carry as much weight as clear wins like Cody over Cruz or TJ over Cody and Barao.

Or Dodson over TJ.

TJ arguably won, therefore a rematch is required and anyone that says otherwise is wrong. Nothing other than that. You're wrong if you think otherwise.

Or Dodson over TJ.
Early stoppage. Your hatred and bias against TJ is pretty evident, man. The Dodson fight is not comparable to Dom/Cody, TJ vs Barao or Cody because there was no early stoppage or close decision. TJ killed Barao and Cody. Cody tooled Cruz the entire fight.

You can dislike a fighter and still be impartial.. Well, I can, at least.

I am not the only one on earth who scored the fight for TJ.Dana,Lorenzo,Silva,Pro fighters thought TJ won as well.I said this like hundred times.Fight could have gone either way and there are people who scored for TJ.

Dana,Lorenzo,Silva and Pro Fighters are TJ nuthuggers as well?
keep hiding from reality, kid.
Look at his record, and you will see it will not erase the loss. No matter how much you wish it didn't happen.

Unless tj can beat Cruz, cruz is the man
Tjs whole style is based on cruz

keep hiding from reality, kid.
Look at his record, and you will see it will not erase the loss. No matter how much you wish it didn't happen.
I already know he officialy lost,''kid''.We argued this over and over.If there are people who scored the fight for TJ that means the fight was controversial and Cruz didn't win convincingly.You keep kiding from reality.

I already know he officialy lost,''kid''.We argued this over and over.If there are people who scored the fight for TJ that means the fight was controversial and Cruz didn't win convincingly.You keep kiding from reality.
you know but keep trying to claim he won.

qAqrsdU.jpg

Maybe, but the weight class is still in its infancy.

I suggest we wait 30-40 years and reassess.

you know but keep trying to claim he won.

qAqrsdU.jpg
As if i am the only person who thought he won.I can argue all day why and which rounds he won.You.. not so much.Keep going.Judges don't always get it right and you can't deny this.

As if i am the only person who thought he won.I can argue all day why and which rounds he won.You.. not so much.Keep going.Judges don't always get it right and you can't deny this.

But no other retard base him being better on the fact that TJ should have won that fight proving he's better than Dom!

18hzuu.jpg

Back