Dirty Li - WTF

Jake didn't care about it so neither will I.

Plus Leach lost 30-26, that's punishment enough.

Dude goes from getting choked out to a dominant position while eye gauging a guy and the ref sees it. Unbelievable
This. I've always found it bizarre how lenient refs are on eye attacks.

Alright cool you want me to go there,

Who gives a fuck, it's a fist fight and he was in a moment of desperation as he was getting his head pulled off, this isn't Palhares here so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and go with it
Because I'm not a little drama girl like half of you lot
It's still a sport where people try to knock eachother senseless let's not forget that
What does that have to do with Li and the ref abiding by the rules that every other fighter has to, intentionally trying to damage a sensitive organ in order to advance himself in a competition - not a fist fight.

ScornfulVacantBuckeyebutterfly.0.gif

HeftyFaithfulIbadanmalimbe.0.gif

BreakableHilariousBluetickcoonhound.0.gif

SerenePointedCrocodile.gif

What does that have to do with Li and the ref abiding by the rules that every other fighter has to, intentionally trying to damage a sensitive organ in order to advance himself in a competition - not a fist fight.
<{hughesimpress}>

You're one of those people that drive at 30
In a 30 aren't you?

<{hughesimpress}>

You're one of those people that drive at 30
In a 30 aren't you?
Sorry, but saying “you’re one of those people that run other people over to get to work on time” would be more appropriate for you

Sorry, but saying “you’re one of those people that run other people over to get to work on time” would be more appropriate for you

Are you one of those people :eek:

the guy should be cut. and actually I think matthews reaction was pretty bad because he let the guy who could have blinded him go unpunished
Because I think It didn't really affect Mathews as much as people think it did.

It can't be very instinctual, who else has ever panic-eye gouged?

DQ, take his bonus, if he does it again suspend him.

Eye gouging and ripping off ears make Jiu-Jitsu worthless in the streets, everyone knows that

Don't worry the UFC have punished him by giving him an extra 50k. He should be fined not been given even more money.

I thought the least they could do is deduct his FOTN bonus, just give his opponent the POTN instead.

Eye gouging and ripping off ears make Jiu-Jitsu worthless in the streets, everyone knows that

BJJ also doesn't work when confronted with multiple people. Boxing is far more useful. You see it all the time. One guy knocking multiple guys out in a row.

It's madness to say this is in any way forgivable. This is his instinctual response to trouble, and he'll do it again next time. Ok, Matthews wasn't too affected, but that doesn't mean the next guy to try and sub him will be that lucky. If he showed even an ounce of guilt or remorse it might be different, but he was totally at ease with it. Disgusting.

Grab the cage, eye poke, groin strike, 12-6 elbows to the back of the head, fight overweight, do roids it's all good in the Ultimate Fighting Circus.

Back