Divide & Conquer

I'm confused... Did the division start during the Obama administration due to what a horrible, divisive figure Obama was? Or did it start after Trump was elected due to what big crybabies the dems are?
can you provide stories about obama only winning because of russia, wanting to change the rules so they can win next time, or 24/7 negative coverage that even harvard called out as being biased

Well maybe you should think deeper than and get out of the bubble.

Maybe you should stop projecting. First term Obama was the most divisive President ever, and most of it seemed to be on purpose. He and Holder had a strong, open dislike of the Police. Obama toned it down for the last year of his first term and most of his second term.

As with the whole western world it comes down to pretty much the same issue doesn't it? The establishment does not want to confront the issue of ever growing wealth inequality for the obvious reason its likely to make those behind it significantly poorer.

The modern democrate party is really just a bunch of neoliberian technocrats with a an increasingly think mask of indenity politics over the top. At the end of the day of course those worst effected by sexism, racism, etc are at the bottom of the tree economically.

I'm confused... Did the division start during the Obama administration due to what a horrible, divisive figure Obama was? Or did it start after Trump was elected due to what big crybabies the dems are?
I just know that the right didn't need play doh and coloring books when we had to put up with Obama's crap.

Once every 37 years? You’re being hyper sensitive. All he said in those cases is we need better civilian and police relationships. Omg he’s dividing the country!!!

lol he started lecturing the police at the funeral of one of their own who was killed by blm .. stfu .. obama had a side and he took it often

can you provide stories about obama only winning because of russia, wanting to change the rules so they can win next time, or 24/7 negative coverage that even harvard called out as being biased

No. But I recall Obama being called a fraudulent president due to his Kenyan birth. Oh, and being accused of being a closet Muslim who was on the side of the terrorists.

But I guess Trump is on the receiving end of the worse abuse.

I just know that the right didn't need play doh and coloring books when we had to put up with Obama's crap.

Come on... Fox News was the penultimate daycare center safe space to millions of intellectual toddlers for eight years.

It's laughable you guys would think Russia, or any Country that is an enemy to America could make any major impact in changing Americans minds about their own Country, and the World. You guys are clueless i.e. numbnuts and beyond saving, if you don't know who the culprit is in dividing America.

No. But I recall Obama being called a fraudulent president due to his Kenyan birth. Oh, and being accused of being a closet Muslim who was on the side of the terrorists.

But I guess Trump is on the receiving end of the worse abuse.
harvard says yes. neither of your idiotic references were mainstream either. turn on any channel right now and tell me which stories you see

harvard says yes. neither of your idiotic references were mainstream either. turn on any channel right now and tell me which stories you see

Ya, the birther nonsense was soooo fringe.

Ya, the birther nonsense was soooo fringe.

Trump was considered a joke for this back then. No shortage of clips form every network making fun of him for it. Use that search tab

You're crazy if you think it's mainly on the right. The left has almost the entire media, and Hollywood behind them. It's definitely stacked in their favor. And yet... they still can't manage to win anything. A good example of the power of the Internet. ;)

Liberals didn't get what they wanted because they didn't play the game right and are bitter. That's all it is. They haven't learn d their lesson yet apparently do stand by for more losses next year
Do you feel like you've won something in the past 12 months?

neither of your idiotic references were mainstream either.

A majority of Trump voters believe(d) Obama is a Muslim.

He really does appeal to low information voters and bigots.

Trump was considered a joke for this back then. No shortage of clips form every network making fun of him for it. Use that search tab

Didn't like 45% of polled Republicans believe Obama was foreign born? And then they elected the guy that started the birther movement.

Seems pretty damn mainstream to me.

Didn't like 45% of polled Republicans believe Obama was foreign born? And then they elected the guy that started the birther movement.

Seems pretty damn mainstream to me.
If you go by the same polls that did hillary wins by 17637373% then yes or we could argue that maybe the polls you're putting stock in poop out some incorrect answers

If you go by the same polls that did hillary wins by 17637373% then yes or we could argue that maybe the polls you're putting stock in poop out some incorrect answers

Ahhh, the old "statistics are fake news" position. Instead, you could, you know, discredit polls on individual bases based on their methodology, instead of sticking your head in the ground. Also, doesn't the fact that Republicans elected the guy who started the movement kind of make you think those polls weren't fake news?

Trumpian political times indeed.

Back