Opinion Do you agree with the other party/side on any issue ?

Not really, but it's a team-spirit thing. I notice that you ducked all my clarifying questions so it doesn't seem like you even really want to do anything but yell at people you don't see as being in your tribe.

Who's in my tribe ? Do you think I'm a Maga?

You aren't hearing me I don't have a tribe and I say it pretty often. I hate the Republicans and i think democrats have lost the plot. As to why I didn't respond to you most of its bullshit and you are just gonna go nuh uh idiot no matter what I type so why should I waste the time.

You aren't my favorite person to get into it with it's not productive and a good lot of the time I find you not other liberals or other democrats but you and only you to be absolutely insufferable

You aren't hearing me I don't have a tribe and I say it pretty often. I hate the Republicans and i think democrats have lost the plot. As to why I didn't respond to you most of its bullshit and you are just gonna go nuh uh idiot no matter what I type so why should I waste the time.

You aren't my favorite person to get into it with it's not productive and a good lot of the time I find you not other liberals or other democrats but you and only you to be absolutely insufferable

I think knocking the left is a good way to get a lot of really passionately stupid people on your side (here and elsewhere, which is why a lot of con artists do it). And, yeah, I think you're shitty too. But you can still answer some simple questions if you actually care about doing anything more than expressing tribalism.

I tried to meet this dude in the middle but he's bad faith and a sophist. Think he might have Twitter brain. I give up.

The Most Censored Man In The World | S2 E6 | The TRUTH Podcast
Vivek Ramaswamy and Alex Jones

Because I don't think the party I'm not in likes crime and war, etc. Got it.
This will be my last response to you. You are so tribal that you've become illogical. I urge you to put down the news and social media for a while and reflect on the presuppositions that got you to your world paradigm. Try not to read too much of the Fabians too. That shit will rot your brain.

I tried to meet this dude in the middle but he's bad faith and a sophist. Think he might have Twitter brain. I give up.

This is the opposite of reality. I'm the guy saying that everyone is doing their best, and arguing with one of the craziest partisans here, who you apparently agree with when he says that the party that he isn't super devoted to wants bad things to happen.

This will be my last response to you. You are so tribal that you've become illogical. I urge you to put down the news and social media for a while and reflect on the presuppositions that got you to your world paradigm. Try not to read too much of the Fabians too. That shit will rot your brain.

Because I don't think one party is pro-crime, pro-war, etc.? What do you think "tribal" means? You've been kind of nuttily defending the single most tribal statement we've seen here.

No, that's just a lie. No one decriminalized theft and robbery, and actually yes on the defunding. Again, if you want to criticize or compare real policies, that could be interesting. But you guys don't even follow policy and you have no scruples so you just blatantly lie.

Sadly that’s the war room. Completely manipulated by far right media and don’t know it. You can literally hear Fox News talking points come out of every thread.

I don’t know anywhere in the country where theft has been decriminalized..

I think knocking the left is a good way to get a lot of really passionately stupid people on your side (here and elsewhere, which is why a lot of con artists do it). And, yeah, I think you're shitty too. But you can still answer some simple questions if you actually care about doing anything more than expressing tribalism.

Who's tribal?

No one can say fuck all about the democrats without you stepping in like your personal honor has been insulted and it needs to be challenged immediately

Then there's exhibit b of you getting pissy cuz right wing guys liked my posts.

This shoulda been an easygoing thread where it shows we all aren't all that far apart but ya know ....asbergers

Sadly that’s the war room. Completely manipulated by far right media and don’t know it. You can literally hear Fox News talking points come out of every thread.

I don’t know anywhere in the country where theft has been decriminalized..

The thing that gets me is where do people get the motivation to be the millionth person to make the same false claim. OK, they don't have intellectual curiosity, they hate too much hatred for the other tribe to be interested in communicating, they don't care about actually solving any issues, fine. Why post to a politics message board, then?

Who's tribal?

No one can say fuck all about the democrats without you stepping in like your personal honor has been insulted and it needs to be challenged immediately

Bruh, you know this isn't true. In this very thread, I issued my own criticisms of them, that unlike yours actually had substance and related to real things! Also, what I commented on was how you let other people change your mind for you.

Then there's exhibit b of you getting pissy cuz right wing guys liked my posts.

This shoulda been an easygoing thread where it shows we all aren't all that far apart but ya know ....asbergers

Well, the thing is, you want an "easygoing thread" where we all hold hands and talk about how evil those liberals are. But then there's also liberals here so it kind of falls apart. Anyway, I gave you an opportunity to clarify your thinking, and you just wanted to bitch. You sound like a real winner.

Last edited:
The thing that gets me is where do people get the motivation to be the millionth person to make the same false claim. OK, they don't have intellectual curiosity, they hate too much hatred for the other tribe to be interested in communicating, they don't care about actually solving any issues, fine. Why post to a politics message board, then?

It’s hilarious how the point you’re making about that guy not being liberal anymore went right over his head.

Being liberal is a set of principles literally sailed right past his pea brain. He could say hey I no longer am a democrat , because the democrats lost their mind. The Democratic Party is an organization. But being liberal isn’t a team….

that’s how I know the guy just reads a bunch of right wing media and can’t think for himself because being liberal/democratic is interchangeable to him and that’s how right wing media brands against the Democratic Party

Last edited:
I mostly vote Democrat and am from NY. Consider myself a liberal.

But am against most of the ultra woke bullshit. Against all the pronoun and trans BS and other cultural issues like forcing diversity into companies. Against affirmative action.

I am for universal healthcare as I believe it's a better solution than the for profit system we have now. Also pro choice.

Also want the borders enforced better.

Most people are like this. A mixed bag. It's the media that polarizes and forces us to choose the lesser of two evils.

Unfortunately I speak to a lot of these people across middle America. Fox News has them figured out like trump did. You repeat simple phrases over and over and over again and it’s like a form of brain washing.

“California has decriminalized crime”
“Obamacare has created death panels”

Just to name a few over the years. I spend a lot of time having to tell people that no California isn’t over run by crime.. no we aren’t going into a state of lawlessness with criminals everywhere

Bruh, you know this isn't true. In this very thread, I issued my own criticisms of them, that unlike yours actually had substance and related to real things! Also, what I commented on was how you let other people change your mind for you.

Well, the thing is, you want an "easygoing thread" where we all hold hands and talk about how evil those liberals are. But then there's also liberals here so it kind of falls apart. Anyway, I gave you an opportunity to clarify your thinking, and you just wanted to bitch. You sound like a real winner.

I don't know where you are getting this someone changed my mind for me shit

I didn't like what I was seeing and hearing and I'm aware that if I don't pay attention to my vote I can be causing myself some issues on some issues I care about.

I also don't understand why your criticism is valid but mine isn't. When I told you the democrats tried to pass a law in my home state about speech you said nuh uh and that is not true. Thats that bad faith shit right there it is true

When I say the democrats have become too into gun control for my tastes that's also true. Might not be for your taste but it is mine. And you know they are into gun control so what exactly is there to dispute?

Why is it that you can feel a certain way about the world but I can't and how the f are you going to force a binary opinion on something that completely depends on how you view the issue.

I mostly vote Democrat and am from NY. Consider myself a liberal.

But am against most of the ultra woke bullshit. Against all the pronoun and trans BS and other cultural issues like forcing diversity into companies. Against affirmative action.

I am for universal healthcare as I believe it's a better solution than the for profit system we have now. Also pro choice.

Also want the borders enforced better.

Most people are like this. A mixed bag. It's the media that polarizes and forces us to choose the lesser of two evils.

both sides are retarded. what a great day it will be when humans go extinct.

I don't know where you are getting this someone changed my mind for me shit

From your posts.

I didn't like what I was seeing and hearing and I'm aware that if I don't pay attention to my vote I can be causing myself some issues on some issues I care about.

I also don't understand why your criticism is valid but mine isn't. When I told you the democrats tried to pass a law in my home state about speech you said nuh uh and that is not true. Thats that bad faith shit right there it is true

No, it's not true. https://www.detroitnews.com/story/n...misgendering-fox-news-daily-mail/70379518007/. You're accusing me of "bad faith" here inappropriately, and I think there is zero chance you'll admit your mistake like a man because I don't think the facts really matter to you. What's more, we're not talking about your vote but your ideological change. "I'm a liberal, but guns are the only issue that matter to me so I don't vote Democrat," would be stupid, but coherent. But you were saying you're not a liberal because you disagree with other people. Think for yourself.

And my criticism of Democrats was based on real policies, not imaginary shit like them opposing freedom of speech or whatever.

Why is it that you can feel a certain way about the world but I can't and how the f are you going to force a binary opinion on something that completely depends on how you view the issue.

I definitely don't think anyone should have a binary opinion on stuff. Again, you're just making shit up because you can't defend your points like a man. I think "I reject liberalism because some liberals disagree with me" *is* forcing binary opinion on things.

both sides are retarded. what a great day it will be when humans go extinct.
Hey buddy, looks like we both agree that libs and conservatives are retarded. That's good common ground bro. Sadly, your worldview has made you a nihilist. Are you just being an edgy zoomer or did someone hurt you emotionally? I'm hear for you bro. I'm all ears.

Back