Opinion Do you agree with the other party/side on any issue ?

Sure. Everybody should be entitled to some basic form of Healthcare .

Might depend on definitions here but I think all of society is on board with emergency room care which to me is the floor of providing healthcare. I would modify yours to (without going bankrupt)

Hey buddy, looks like we both agree that libs and conservatives are retarded. That's good common ground bro. Sadly, your worldview has made you a nihilist. Are you just being an edgy zoomer or did someone hurt you emotionally? I'm hear for you bro. I'm all ears.
these men are nihilists donny

Yikes, that's kind of pathetic, no?

What's wrong with "I'm a liberal, and I agree with other liberals who oppose gun restrictions"? Nothing wrong with thinking for yourself.
Wouldn't believing in those things and then voting for Trump being thinking for his self? He doesn't have to do what you think a liberal should that's the whole point

I tend to lean right but center right.

I believe abortion should be choice up to a certain number of weeks then at any time if it's the mother's health.

I don't like universal health care but there should be better cover for people that need it based on their financial abilities. If you make under a certain amount it should be very low cost or free.

I have no problem with gay marriage and once you are 18 you can do whatever you want to your body.

I believe simple possession of drugs should be decriminalization.

I support federal legalization of weed.

There are many more.

I liked the child tax credit. Wasn't something I ever gave great thought to before it was implemented and seemed like clear positive and a no brainer to continue on.

I like the idea of tax funded public college. I think a more educated society is better and it is something worthwhile to collectively spend on.

I don't see a clear fix for it, but do think there is an issue with qualified immunity in regards to public institutions. The idea a cop can do something illegal and violate someone's rights and it essentially gets paid out by tax payers seems wrong. It feels like there is a shielding of culpability from cops even though I do think they should have protections from genuine accidents.

I agree with some of those on the right that economically we need to reduce our debt. The big difference is that those on the right want to extract that money from the middle class and poor, and I'm down with increasing the historically low tax rate on the most wealthy in this country to offset some of that.

Abortion - I’m in between pro choice and “let me outta here so I don’t have to decide this.

Climate change - Neutral. I’m not a damn scientist and I don’t think I can help figure this one out. So I stay out of it.

Guns - yeah I also wish there wasn’t so many damn guns in America either. But it’s too late for any world leader to say, “hey ya’ll give them up. We’ll bring a truck by around 5:00pm and just toss em all in the back”.

And this guy is just dishonest as hell. None of his comments have any connection to the real world. Just living in this weird fantasy where his opponents are explicitly evil.
huuuhh??
That was your chance to pick that apart piece by piece (if you really believed how you lazily summed it up) each point Holmes made.

but instead you essentially just typed “eh nuh uh BS nah!”

I would like to see some kind of basic healthcare, not sure I want no private care whatsoever. I'm pro-choice with restrictions after a certain timeframe, would legalize and decriminalize certain drugs. Don't think there's much else. Completely disagree on Left wing foreign policy, on education, on social security, on tax policy, on environmental policy, on criminal justice (or lack thereof), on policing, on a lot of social programs, on infrastructure and transportation.
Basic healthcare in America would spiral out of control really quickly. Too many dishonest, irresponsible, unhealthy, self sabotaging Americans would screw and clog up the system.

I’m conservative and I like Trump.

But,

1. I also believe in climate change and generally believe the solution to be better city planning, more train infrastructure as opposed to EVs (I don’t know if this is even possible in some parts of the US though).

2. I think the west, in general, should be more balanced in its support of Israel, instead of caving in and giving them everything with nothing in return.

3. The housing crisis needs to change and have more regulation. Homes need to be more affordable for first time buyers and young people trying to start a family.

Liberal with no party affiliation. I tend to vote more conservative locally (though, it’s increasingly difficult to find actual conservatives in gov’t), which I see as an emphasis on security and lower taxes, and more liberal federally, which I see as an emphasis on protection of civil rights, environment, education, health care, and generally more effective foreign policy. I think republicans aren’t interested in governing at all at the federal level.

I agree with the conservative principle of state’s rights (short of stepping on human rights). I prefer the approach of solving it locally, and if you can’t do it locally, then at the state level, and lastly at the federal level. But those last responsibilities are pretty big and cross state lines.

I usually vote conservative, but I agree iwth the NDP on free Palestine.
I am also inot electtoral reforum which again is a left wig issue here

Back