Do you ever feel silly doing martial arts when you are not a heavyweight?

Kevin Randleman's dead bro. And I'm alive. Checkmate.

DENIED

acdaf31c7241e35715d35b779993d91b--fight-club-kevin-oleary.jpg

RANDLEMAN LIVES ON MUCH LONGER THAN YOU EVER WILL - LEGACY

CHECKMATE FOOL

I hope you don't wear condoms to BJJ class...

Sorry...... strictly stand up, only roll around with women on the floor and they better hope I'm wearing a condom......

That's why someone like Nick or Nate is my worst nightmare. They're relentless like zombies and I can't outrun them...

Low kicks are your friend. They can't run after you if they don't have a leg to stand on.
Also, this is why we invented bicycles.

I find it hilarious that this troll's idea of a paragon of unbeatable hugeness is a 17-16 HW who died prematurely. Though I actually always like Kevin Randleman, you never heard anyone say anything bad about him.

Because a real heavyweight that also trains can just come along and kill you.

P4P means nothing only the HW's are alpha.

Im 220lbs but really im a fat built middleweight, and theres no way I could hang with a real heavyweight thats like 250 without ever having lifted a weight or a wendy burger

It would be like GSP taking on JDS
I dont train really because of laziness but not because there are bigger people who also might train and beat me.

You can never beat every single person on earth in a fight but if you train mma for years you'll have an advantage against the greater majority. Its worth noting aswell that there aren't many people who weigh 250 lean let alone one's who train.

you have to be like Randleman or Manheof if you wanna do martial arts

Big but fast, you can catch the little guys trying to run away and put them in a coma
Both of the guys you mentioned are/were small but on steroids. Lol
I wonder what a better trained Semmy Schilt could have accomplished in MMA. That was a really big dude and somewhat fast for his size in comparison to semmy lite, aka Struve.

Im 220lbs but really im a fat built middleweight, and theres no way I could hang with a real heavyweight thats like 250 without ever having lifted a weight or a wendy burger

It would be like GSP taking on JDS

For me its not about killing people or being alpha, but a self mastering path.

Anyways, you can handle the best martial artist with a weapon like a knife or a gun, so..

Both of the guys you mentioned are/were small but on steroids. Lol
I wonder what a better trained Semmy Schilt could have accomplished in MMA. That was a really big dude and somewhat fast for his size in comparison to semmy lite, aka Struve.
Brock Lesnar is fast he would catch you and arm punch you to death, those tricep kick backs you do with the 2lb dumbells thats the movement he would use to finish you off!

Brock Lesnar is fast he would catch you and arm punch you to death, those tricep kick backs you do with the 2lb dumbells thats the movement he would use to finish you off!

I bet you know all about.......'finishing a man off'.......;)

Yes, yes I do I watch alot of home filmed scenes you know ammature stuff, ww, wb, bb, aw, ab, aa all 3 of the 3 types of people together

You do know there is now 58 different 'types' of people now......you have a lot more watching to do.....

No, it's precisely why I train. So I can beat up an untrained heavy weight. I'll stand over him and say "all those muscles mean nothing, bub" and stockton slap his face one more time for good measure.

People who train martial arts are usually very disciplined and won't pick a fight with you. It's usually the big buff meatheads who lift irons to look mean and menacing will actually try and bully you.

I see a big buff guy, I know he lifts weight and should be ultra slow, unless he's Mike Tyson. But in the 90% chance that he's not Mike Tyson, I know I can take him. But if he land a punch, I'll probably die. And those thighs...idk if I want to kick it. Might hurt my shin more...So if I can't kick, then I'll have to go in and box him up but if he even clips me once or grabs a hold of me..shit I should be able to out run him, he should be slow and shit gas tank.--->See many options for me to win.

You ever feel silly shooting hoops with your friends when you're not 6'5''?

Is this actually serious and if it is its spoken like a true p*ssy.

Firstly I had this big Albanian doorman that got brought into my boxing gym when I was training for my first fight and the guy that brought him there was literally telling everyone that he will be the king of the gym.

He wanted him to spar me because I was the best in the gym at the time, I weighed 188 lbs, this doorman guy weighed at least 230lb - 240lb maybe more.

Cut a long story short, the first time we sparred he unloaded then when I hit back he jumped out of the ring, 2nd time I sent him to hospital with a split eyebrow ......... yes and unlike what he told everyone I didn't elbow him I hit him with a right straight and felt my knuckle through 16oz gloves.

Top it off that any good Cruiser weight or MMA LHW can beat an average HW.

Yes a top tier HW is going to be likely king of the gym but that doesn't mean you don't bother ...... its also what weight classes are for.

I've seen plenty of HW's tooled up by top guys that are lighter in my time.

You should feel silly making threads when you're not a sherdog blackbelt

Back