Do you think GSP looked at some tape of Whitmaker and said "I can't beat this guy."

I personally think that GSP came back just to win belts or make big fights. I don't think he ever considered defending anything.

I still believe that he will fight 3 times and it will be Bisping, Woodley and then Mcgregor.
NO F'N WAY GSP FIGHTS T-Wood! He will only fight Conor or Diaz, he ain't fightin' no new breed killer that is close to his size.

GSP will come back in the next couple of months and beat this guy. Not only will he beat him he will beat him pretty easily. And this is a past prime GSP. UFC 100 GSP runs a 50-43 clinic on this dude.
I hope so, I really do.

But weve seen no evidence in the last 6 years he wants to fight top guys since the beating he took from Hendricks

He relinquished the belt twice for a reason.

Lol.....
New breed killer GTFOH. GSP makes Woodley look like a midget
Yeah, cuz Woodley is not an elite new breed WW. GSP went life and death with Hendricks and Woodley is like Hendricks but better everywhere. It would also be the first fighter that was more athletic than GSP, not to mention that he hits alot harder than Bisping.

And LOL at GSP making TWood look like a midget.

GSP-2.jpg

Whitaker is a very winnable fight for GSP, i doubt he thought that at all. But as any normal human being might think Im sure he wanted to be at or near his best before he gets in to FIGHT another top fighter in the division. We all know how calculated GSP is so it should come as no surprise he rather feel as best as possible rather than just winging it and see what happens. I wouldnt want to go into a fight knowing i may not be at my best and im sure most people would feel the same way. Some fuckers are crazy and dont care BUT those guys are few and far in between. GSP is more like most of us than anyone would ever want to admit.

GSP never had any intention of defending that title. It was just something add to his legacy. Let's be real, Whittaker as much as I like him is not a big name and I seriously doubt GSP has watched any tape of him or even considered fighting him. If he does anything he will chase another big name like Conor to try and make some cash.

Dana just confirmed GSP ducked in the post-fight interview on tonight's card. He said literally "I had GSP sign a contract that he would fight Whittaker, because I knew he wouldn't." and "He doesn't want to fight Woodley, he doesn't want to fight Wonderboy, he handpicked Bisping". So GSP = confirmed ducker and may not fight again.

More like " Micheal Bisping ez an easey champoon" "Let me beat this chump and leave the divison"

Screenshot_2017-12-10-16-46-31.png
Yeah, cuz Woodley is not an elite new breed WW. GSP went life and death with Hendricks and Woodley is like Hendricks but better everywhere. It would also be the first fighter that was more athletic than GSP, not to mention that he hits alot harder than Bisping.

And LOL at GSP making TWood look like a midget.

GSP-2.jpg

It never was his plan. He saw the opportunity winning a MW belt against Bisping and went for it, he had no intentions to defend it, never claimed he would. He is the greatest fighter, smart and effective.

GSP fears nobody.

He’s too small for MW. And, now there’s the ulcerative colitis.

Personally, I think it’s the PERFECT time to retire. That was actually my thoughts immediately after beating Bisping. I was hoping he’d retire, or face Silva in a title fight.

He’s the GOAT, and has nothing to gain by fighting.

Of course he didn't want no part of Whittaker lol, only his delusional fanboys would think otherwise. They actually believe that colitis is the reason he is vacating LMFAO. GSP is one sly motherfucker, always has been.

I think more accurate would be that he looked at Whitaker and said " I can't make money with this guy"

GSP will come back in the next couple of months and beat this guy. Not only will he beat him he will beat him pretty easily. And this is a past prime GSP. UFC 100 GSP runs a 50-43 clinic on this dude.
I'm surprised you can talk with GSP's nuts in your mouth.

No, and I think it's pretty ridiculous to think this. It's like people claiming Stipe is shitting himself over Ngannou. You don't to that level with that mentality.
How can Stipe be shitting himself when he signed up to fight him within 3 days of the Overeem fight?

No no. GSP is the one who dropped his belt. So fucking weak.

I know he has health issues right now. If hes attributing his move to MW and his changed diet to bulk up to that weight for his health issues that is a legit reason to drop out from MW. Drop the title.

But it really screws Whitaker. A fight vs GSP would put Whitaker on the map. It would mean a big pay day for Whitaker. A fight he can definitely win. Whitaker loses big time here by not fighting GSP.

I'm upset GSP couldn't even muster up 1 defense. Or an attempt at a defense.

You want GSP to fight while he has legit health issues? Seriously? Because a death in the cage would be good for MMA?

Whitaker is good. He'll put himself on the map. That's what great fighters do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back