Do you think JJ deserves a rematch?

yes she deserves an inmediate shot but its a dumb idea. She wont be changing her style or correcting the holes in her game in such a small period of time. She is getting ktfo or tkoed again.

I think JJ is a disgusting bully but I think she definitely deserves an immediate rematch. She's been very dominant in the division. I think dominant champions should get an insta rematch.
No.
She lost definitively, with no controversy.
IMO unless you dominated for 5+ years, you need (at least) one fight against a top contender to get another title shot.
Unless there was controversy, of course!

But who would Joanna fight? She's already beaten everyone in the division, not named rose...so who would she fight?

she has beat everyone else on the line. Calvillo would be another good option because she doesn't have loss against JJ. Andrade, Gadelha or KK no way!

Tecia Torres is (10-1) and on a three fight win streak. If Rose doesn't fight her next, then maybe it would be appropriate for Joanna to do so?

I thought she should, not like theres much else in the division. Joanna was most dominant champ the division has and probably will see for a very long time.. plus its one of the few marketable fights in the division that would sell.

Gollum tapped like a chicken to strikes. No rematch when the finish was that clean.

I've always subscribed to this ideology if it was a clean victory you fight your way back maybe 1 or 2 fights back to the belt. A close fight could've gone either way in a barn burner insta rematch.

No. Neither did Aldo. Neither did Rockhold. Neither did AS. Neither did Ronda. Neither will Conor when/if he loses. NO ONE deserves an immediate rematch.

jj has by far the best record in the division
nobody deserves a title shot more

The only one qualified to fight Rose right now other than Joanna is Andrade, and she's already booked against Karolina. Tecia is on a streak, but I haven't see anything from her indicating we'll get a different result.

Back