Social Dogs of Peace Maul Own Breeder To Death

Did you not read any of what I posted? Ohio went breed neutral last year and dog bite-related insurance claims have already gone down according to State Farm. They're just the latest example. We know that bans that target by breed simply do not work. States are now banning it statewide and are replacing it with breed neutral laws. Half of the US now uses them.

If I get bit by a labrador, I boot it in the face and it runs. If I get bit by a pit bull I am mauled to death. These animals are weapons and need to be eliminated

If I get bit by a labrador, I boot it in the face and it runs. If I get bit by a pit bull I am mauled to death. These animals are weapons and need to be eliminated
I'm sure as a grown man you'd be completely defenseless against a loose Pit. There's absolutely nothing that you could possibly do to discourage its aggression.

Boy, 9, subdues pit bull with choke hold

But most dog bites from what novices consider "Pit Bulls" don't result in death or even a mauling. Same for all guardian/working breeds.
But yes, let's exaggerate. That's always helpful. Lol The good ol' Pitbulls are essentially werewolves argument...ok that doesn't sound ridiculous at all.

I do agree though that they are for sure loaded weapons. But only sheep & marks would infringe on a peaceful & responsible citizen's right to own a weapon.
So anything that's considered a weapon should be eliminated???
Did you think out that justification & logic before you typed it out?

I agree that dogs are awesome and an important part of life.

I still don't think pit bulls should be permitted, am I wrong?
Having seen the damage first hand, repeatedly, I agree. They've been outlawed for so long in Ontario there should be no living examples left, yet they are everywhere.

But most dog bites from what novices consider "Pit Bulls" don't result in death or even a mauling. Same for all guardian/working breeds.
But yes, let's exaggerate. That's always helpful. Lol The good ol' Pitbulls are essentially werewolves argument...ok that doesn't sound ridiculous at all.

I do agree though that they are for sure loaded weapons. But only sheep & marks would infringe on a peaceful & responsible citizen's right to own a weapon.
So anything that's considered a weapon should be eliminated???
Did you think out that justification & logic before you typed it out?
Difference being my guns don't do anything without me handling them. Pitbulls are the exact opposite.

Difference being my guns don't do anything without me handling them. Pitbulls are the exact opposite.

Its not any different though...Pitbulls aren't sovereign citizens.
They are owned, contained, and handed by an owner. Bad things only happen to innocent bystanders when the owners or handlers of both are irresponsible or did not take the appropriate measures. Or when both use them for nefarious reasons.

If you want to talk about the obvious differences though, don't skip over the ASTRONOMICAL delta in deaths or violent attacks via gun vs the tiny # of "pitbull" deaths a year. Or how ridiculously more fatal a gun attack is vs a domesticated K9 attack.
You absolutely decimated him with that response
Nah, only to goofy people who feel they can tell others what weapons they can't own but cry when other people try to tell them what dangerous deadly weapons they also shouldn't own.
"None for thee but all for meeee"

Again I agree with all of your classifications of labeling them as a deadly weapon. This was your own classification.

Its scary because it sounds like most of you should not own guns too. One of the biggest things they teach you with gun safety & responsibilities is to secure your weapon.
Why is that???? Because if you leave your gun out or unsecured it will fall into the hands of an irresponsible criminal or handler. So this whole notion of "my gun can't harm anyone without my say so" is comical.
Its another case of cherry picking and ignoring real world statistics. How many murders or violent attacks are committed with stolen or found firearms??? Bet its more than Pitbull werewolf homicides. Lol

Last edited:
They are owned, contained, and handed by an owner. Bad things only happen to innocent bystanders when the owners or handlers of both are irresponsible or did not take the appropriate measures. Or when both use them for nefarious reasons.

If you want to talk about the obvious differences though, don't skip over the ASTRONOMICAL delta in deaths or violent attacks via gun vs the tiny # of "pitbull" deaths a year. Or how ridiculously more fatal a gun attack is vs a domesticated K9 attack.

Nah, only to goofy people who feel they can tell others what weapons they can't own but cry when other people try to them what dangerous deadly weapons they also shouldn't own.

Again I agree with all of your classifications of labeling them as a deadly weapon. This was your own classification.

Its scary because it sounds like most of you should not own guns too. One of the biggest things they teach you with gun safety & responsibilities is to secure your weapon.
Why is that???? Because if you leave your gun out or unsecured it will fall into the hands of an irresponsible criminal or handler. So this whole notion of "my gun can't harm anyone without my say so" is comical.
Its another case of cherry picking and ignoring real world statistics. How many murders or violent attacks are committed with stolen or found firearms??? Bet its more than Pitbull werewolf homicides. Lol
It's not a weapon. It's an animal. There are plenty of rules on what animals you can and cannot own. Unless you live in texas, then have at 'er bud. The weapon analogy is flawed because the weapon is incapable of action on its own. The pitbull (potentially) requires constant supervision and physical control to prevent it from attacking others. I don't have to keep my firearms from going off, it's a conscious act to discharge it.

Not all pitbulls, I've met good ones too, but they've been the minority for me.

Nah, only to goofy people who feel they can tell others what weapons they can't own but cry when other people try to them what dangerous deadly weapons they also shouldn't own.

lol you willfully misunderstood what he said to try and make a point
You have to pull a trigger to hurt someone with a gun
The pit bull trigger doesn't require pulling to kill someone

Wow.

It's not a weapon. It's an animal. There are plenty of rules on what animals you can and cannot own. Unless you live in texas, then have at 'er bud. The weapon analogy is flawed because the weapon is incapable of action on its own. The pitbull (potentially) requires constant supervision and physical control to prevent it from attacking others. I don't have to keep my firearms from going off, it's a conscious act to discharge it.

Not all pitbulls, I've met good ones too, but they've been the minority for me.
Its not flawed and they are dangerous weapons. Both sides seem to agree with that. Not interested in anyone's limited experience tbh.
If fact more accidents happen from the owners who don't respect & recognize the fact that their dogs are not the same experience as a non working breed. Its not the same as owning a timid companion pet.

Interesting...Your experience with "pitbulls" sounds like my exact experience with mods here

Last edited:
lol you willfully misunderstood what he said to try and make a point
You have to pull a trigger to hurt someone with a gun
The pit bull trigger doesn't require pulling to kill someone
It requires irresponsible or dangerous owners.
You keep missing the point.

The gun comparison is one of the absolute lamest. Until my gun drills itself out my safe and starts blasting randos, the argument is dogshit. Pun intended.
Because dogs can't be contained too. Its lame that every justification or logic you make can literally be applied to other scenario.

Because dogs can't be contained too. Its lame that every justification or logic you make can literally be applied to other scenario.
One is a self-aware and sentient object, able to make its own decisions. The other has neither of those characteristics. I’ll let you decide which one is which.

One is a self-aware and sentient object, able to make its own decisions. The other has neither of those characteristics. I’ll let you decide which one is which.
That doesn't address my point though. If the dog is contained and or trained properly the risk is nullified.
If my dog is in an appropriate kennel or containment system it doesn't matter if you think that he is a sentient being masterminding a terror attack to takeover the world.

Loaded guns can misfire/discharge even without being handled. Modern firearms have safeties but it still happens. In some cases all it takes is for something to bump them especially if they're older firearms which collectors love so much.

Back